New video from ZVRS

Do you see choppy or freeze video via 3G your iPhone 4?

No, I tested on my iPhone4 worked like very clear! Working with SVRS and P3 while calling. but unable to receive calls from any videophone, unfortunately. Someone had contacted ZVRS support about it. They said not ready to fix it till Monday. Viewing on iPhone is clearer in using Z4 mobile than EVO and Epic.

No, I tested on my iPhone4 worked like very clear! Working with SVRS and P3 while calling. but unable to receive calls from any videophone, unfortunately. Someone had contacted ZVRS support about it. They said not ready to fix it till Monday. Viewing on iPhone is clearer in using Z4 mobile than EVO and Epic.

Lolz, whatever! I have my EVO. EVO don't have apps for ZVRS Mobile! EPIC do have app for Zvrs Mobile! ZVRS tech support sayin, they would not to set up apps for EVO, "NEVER".

Lolz, whatever! I have my EVO. EVO don't have apps for ZVRS Mobile! EPIC do have app for Zvrs Mobile! ZVRS tech support sayin, they would not to set up apps for EVO, "NEVER".

LOL, I agree with you. You will see the NEWEST Sorenson that come out REALLY soon, THEY are too good and too much for any VRS providers! It will be on your EVO, you will be so exciting when you find out...... coming soon..... It will be the sickest mobile on EVO. I am in love with it... YOU WILL :)

I tested my iPhone4 and surpised it smooth..

I dont give a fack about nTouch. I tested and i am not impressed with it. So so so. Its too late! Thats those only for Piece of Crap (PC).. That lamest!

But Yawns.. Good News for EVO user can use whatever app what you call. Lol

I have test on my friend's iphone with Z4. I am impress but still notice one missing thing is that ZVRS doesn't offer the cover thing to let iphone stand by like EVO have...

I think that would be easier if someone isn't ready for one sign but again I am impress...

another than that.... you can contact them for nTouch but found the lamest reason is they will asked you why do you want nTouch...

I was like.. well... access communicate that what VRS for.. stupid?

I tested my iPhone4 and surpised it smooth..

I dont give a fack about nTouch. I tested and i am not impressed with it. So so so. Its too late! Thats those only for Piece of Crap (PC).. That lamest!

But Yawns.. Good News for EVO user can use whatever app what you call. Lol

Um, bullshit, you did not test ntouch mobile. My friend who works for Sorenson, we did VP to ntouch mobile. It is for EVO and YOU DID NOT TEST it cuz you do not own EVO so do not twist the story. if you did test ntouch mobile, then tell me what looks like and what is the features?

LOL, I agree with you. You will see the NEWEST Sorenson that come out REALLY soon, THEY are too good and too much for any VRS providers! It will be on your EVO, you will be so exciting when you find out...... coming soon..... It will be the sickest mobile on EVO. I am in love with it... YOU WILL :)

Yeah, that's why, i have to watching SorensonVrs announcer when the Ntouch will be release then i will download Ntouch from the market or SorensonVrs' site in same day. You know what?? I was contacted ZVRS Customer Care abt set up for Z 10-Digit in my wife's MyTouch 4G, yesterday morning. I askin them again about Z4 Mobile for EVO then He bring it up for SorensonVRS... He said Ntouch would be working with EVO ... I was like what! Lolz... Seem ZVRS Customer Care gave Congratulation to SorensonVRS for work as hard to develop with new technology during EVO.

HTC EVO Rockin!!!

Last edited:
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DWaxFSyRack&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Z4 Mobile for the iPhone4 / iPod Touch[/ame]

Um, bullshit, you did not test ntouch mobile. My friend who works for Sorenson, we did VP to ntouch mobile. It is for EVO and YOU DID NOT TEST it cuz you do not own EVO so do not twist the story. if you did test ntouch mobile, then tell me what looks like and what is the features?

:giggle: You have no idea what I am talk about :naughty: Therefore I dont bullshitting you!

My wife downloaded this into her iPhone last night.......

:giggle: You have no idea what I am talk about :naughty: Therefore I dont bullshitting you!

Now, That's what I am talking about Ntouch Mobile. You can call like a hearing people...... WHILE.... Z4 Mobile, you have to ENTER a program to make the call while Ntouch Mobile does NOT need. so there you go.

Back