New video from ZVRS

MacFreak

Reaction score
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SYBz2D01wwk]YouTube - Coming Soon From The Z![/ame]

Yes, I believe new feature will be P2P (Point-to-Point) for iPhone. I noticed iPhone on YouTube video when deaf lady picked this mobile device from purse in her SUV. You can see her bottom of iPhone when you pause on :07 carefully.

Yes, I believe new feature will be P2P (Point-to-Point) for iPhone. I noticed iPhone on YouTube video when deaf lady picked this mobile device from purse in her SUV. You can see her bottom of iPhone when you pause on :07 carefully.

If she feeling the vibrate in her purse that someone calling her but iPhone don't have vibrate, hm?

If she feeling the vibrate in her purse that someone calling her but iPhone don't have vibrate, hm?

LOL, iPhone has vibrating alert for phone and SMS which vibrating is long but incoming email vibrating alert is once. I think that new ZVRS feature vibrating may be long.

/facepalm

It does vibrate regardless of a video or phone call.
It will vibrate, it is the same for incoming facetime call.

/facepalm

It does vibrate regardless of a video or phone call.
It will vibrate, it is the same for incoming facetime call.

My bad, I was playing my friend's iPhone 4 and he told me that it doesn't have vibrate. Sorry!

I didnt realized its possible iphone. I looked careful could be other device?

My bad, I was playing my friend's iPhone 4 and he told me that it doesn't have vibrate. Sorry!
then your friend's iphone4's vibration was turned off or just a n00b doesn't know how to turn it on. :/

Check other video.. MMMMMmmm..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kEJ_aDbZtOM]YouTube - Z4 Mobile Announcement[/ame]

Finally got news about new Z4 mobile for iPhone 4 and iPod Touch!! :)

photo.png

See DeafTechNews.com

Z4 Mobile Already Out for iPhone/iPod Touch!? Yes! | DeafTechNews

Wow.. I tested on my iPhone4 and iPod Touch 4 worked like beautifully! I am very impressed even not required to have wifi. I can use 3G.. Yahoo!

I think that Z4 mobile on iPhone/iPod Touch video quality in video chat is better than Evo/Epic.

Back