NEW limited poll on sexually explicit avatars & signatures

Should sexually explicit material (pics/words) be permitted in avatars/signatures?

• No, such material should stay in the PENISARIUM only

Votes: 32 54.2%
  • Yes, my right to free speech is more important than offending others

Votes: 27 45.8%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Finally... Almost 30 minutes has passed since the last post. Hope that's the end and all can go back to normal or rather. 'Deaf~normal."

diehardbiker65 said:
These are approved pg-13 smiley by Alex, whats difference between that and avatar/signatures that your whining and complaining about? I don't understand none of you!

:69: :bsflag: :booty: :lick: :sure: :liar: :clit: :3some: :madfawk: :fu: :OP: :fu2: :bj: :buttsex: :buk:
They are approved by Alex, and that is his perogative but I wouldn't classify them as PG-13; I call them X-rated.

GalaxyAngel said:
*coughing* Helllooooo..

It's issues RACIST/Race Matority(sp)
Perfect removed Afro smiley
How is an Afro smiley face racist? Suppose a black poster wants to use it? I thought it was cute; it wasn't doing anything derogatory. The Afro style used to show black pride.

Reba said:
How is an Afro smiley face racist? Suppose a black poster wants to use it? I thought it was cute; it wasn't doing anything derogatory. The Afro style used to show black pride.

you need scroll up prevouis my post statement clarifty

I don't need repeatly to you again..
*sigh*

*SMH* Oh boy! What a crazy thread I ever seen!!! Eve, you are way overacting (sp) . I agreed with DHB65, GA, Angel, Cheri and some others....

:popcorn: and who wanna join?? Wanna some soda or beer or wine?

Cheri said:
I'm guessing you haven't seen it either did ^Angel^ Maybe Vampy would know cuz he always buys movies. :giggle:

I wondered what that movie is? Scream? :dunno:

RebelGirl said:

No, I just said it, 'Scary Movie 3' TB saw it and knew what I was talking about. :nana:

GalaxyAngel said:
JavaPride,

I don't care about your site compare AD.. why you care blabbing... "show off"
Please zip yer mouth shut!

GA, her main message was telling us about the public library in Hawaii which bans AD on their computers.

RebelGirl said:

i think cheri mean dying in 7 days i remmy that Ring movie lady picked phone and heard saying in 7 days... :dunno:
i really wish never watched have hardly gotten out of my mind for long, refuse to watch Ring 3

FreeWoman77 said:
i think cheri mean dying in 7 days i remmy that Ring movie lady picked phone and heard saying in 7 days... :dunno:
i really wish never watched have hardly gotten out of my mind for long, refuse to watch Ring 3

No, No, No. Read carefully, The "Ring" movie did not showed the dying in 7 days, the movie "Scary Movie 3" showed the dying in 7 days. Scary Movie copied off of the movie "Ring" but made it out of humor instead of scary. Get it? ;)

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0306047/

Tagline: You'll die to see these rings.

I voted few days ago.

Anyway two years ago I was student at College TAFE, and I can open to read AD there, but last year its block me out :(

Tamara said:
I voted few days ago.

Anyway two years ago I was student at College TAFE, and I can open to read AD there, but last year its block me out :(
exactly my point becacuse of the sexualy explict photos and comments

javapride said:
exactly my point becacuse of the sexualy explict photos and comments

You don't know that, It could be for other reasons, Most Libraries don't accept certain website that they're not familiar with, I had to download deafchat when I was in the library, I had to ask for permission first, and they allowing me to download Java to order to get on deafchat.

Cheri said:
You don't know that, It could be for other reasons, Most Libraries don't accept certain website that they're not familiar with, I had to download deafchat when I was in the library, I had to ask for permission first, and they allowing me to download Java to order to get on deafchat.

And you and I BOTH travel for the cook-offs and we use the computer at the library and Alldeaf wasn't block at all...

And when RR and I go on our honeymoon to Hawaii, Ill be sure to stop at the library to see if it's block or not....I rather to believe it when I see it....

^Angel^ said:
And you and I BOTH travel for the cook-offs and we use the computer at the library and Alldeaf wasn't block at all...

*nods* ;)

(coughing)

wait and see.....
I'll check library tmw... and to see if possible block or not...
If not.. meaning your breath er um.... *bad breath*

Cheri said:
Oh Yeah, I remember that, Plus there was other members who had bloody avatars too even creeper enough for me, But I didn't complain because it their avatar not mine, I'm don't have to use it. Thanks for pointing that out! :thumb:

What about Kalista's avatar who had a young girl with panties dancing and shaking her booty? Nobody complain. Wow!

oh yeah I remember that it is cool eheh and also yeah no one is complained :)

suit urself im done with this thread u want to keep fighting fine keep fighting i dont care anymore u all have close minded concept of respect..... others do not like it u dont care what others things its pretty obvious ur all narrow minded on respect!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back