New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Adobe Flash sucks dusts... they are extremely buggy...

HTML5 would rocks. That's why Apple refuse to put Flash on iPhone and iPod Touch and will not put Flash on iPad either. Back then Flash was doing good when it was under Macromedia till Adobe acquired and has become lazy. We all knows that Flash works great in Windows because Adobe wanted to but made it subpar in Mac OS so Frak them. HTML5 works great without plugins...

Signs doug – off the record
there is a link to check out the Jillion's HTML5 video demo.

All VRS should adopt HTML5 video for their video mail instead of relying on windows media or flash etc... or like iPhone can play video from Youtube!

HTML5 would rocks. That's why Apple refuse to put Flash on iPhone and iPod Touch and will not put Flash on iPad either. Back then Flash was doing good when it was under Macromedia till Adobe acquired and has become lazy. We all knows that Flash works great in Windows because Adobe wanted to but made it subpar in Mac OS so Frak them. HTML5 works great without plugins...

All VRS should adopt HTML5 video for their video mail instead of relying on windows media or flash etc... or like iPhone can play video from Youtube!

Why does Mac included Adobe Flash by default since Windows OS don't and you have download it.

my iPhone was broken a week ago then I sent it for repairs - they sent me back with a new phone as a replacement.

Good! Adobe may have little to worry about from Google’s use of HTML5 in YouTube and Apple shunning Flash for the iPhone and iPad. Should be HTML5 video for video mail in all mobile including iPhone.

Problem: youtube with flash work great with CC and html5 don't.

Good! Adobe may have little to worry about from Google’s use of HTML5 in YouTube and Apple shunning Flash for the iPhone and iPad. Should be HTML5 video for video mail in all mobile including iPhone.

HTML5 isn't supported on Firefox, even using Youtube under this browser.

I have issues with HTML5 when tried to play youtube video on slow connection like tethering from phone to laptop so it took forever to load it, otherwise it does work so good with faster broadband.

I have issues with HTML5 when tried to play youtube video on slow connection like tethering from phone to laptop so it took forever to load it, otherwise it does work so good with faster broadband.

Both of Windows mobile 7 and Iphone don't support Flash. Many users need it for hulu movies in mobile.

Both of Windows mobile 7 and Iphone don't support Flash. Many users need it for hulu movies in mobile.

Android don't support either until half 2010's.

Windows Mobile and Android are freedom to develop the apps or plug in since iPhone require Apple approval.

Yes, I know about Sprint 3G/4G WiMax network. But WiMax network now launched at Baltimore. Few cities will be later. I really like U300 USB 3G/4G usb modem including WiMAX but plan is expensive about $80/mo.

Hi there I thought the cost for 4G/wimax with a 4G modem is $59.99 a month? That is what I am thinking about getting it one day. I am currently on a Sprint Relay Data Plan which include 5GB PAM.

Hey ADers.... anyone know if, iPhone will work with 911 in case, if there's an emergency ? I am not sure, if I can understand how that will work. :-\

Hey ADers.... anyone know if, iPhone will work with 911 in case, if there's an emergency ? I am not sure, if I can understand how that will work. :-\

Yup, you could use 911 via voice but technologies on mobile phone is different from home phone because mobile phone can't localize you so you have use voice to tell them about where incident is happened, otherwise you could use 911 via relay too but you need tell them about where are you in and tell about what happen.

I tried 911 via voice when had problem with my car on expressway so cops won't get me because I don't know how to talk so got called my relative to come.

Hi there I thought the cost for 4G/wimax with a 4G modem is $59.99 a month? That is what I am thinking about getting it one day. I am currently on a Sprint Relay Data Plan which include 5GB PAM.

I remember about 4G is unlimited for data but 3G is more limited, don't know why.

Yup, you could use 911 via voice but technologies on mobile phone is different from home phone because mobile phone can't localize you so you have use voice to tell them about where incident is happened, otherwise you could use 911 via relay too but you need tell them about where are you in and tell about what happen.

I tried 911 via voice when had problem with my car on expressway so cops won't get me because I don't know how to talk so got called my relative to come.

Ahh...well, my iPhone have GPS, so I am not worryin' about this part, except for 911. Hope other ADers can help if, they know what it can be done. :)

Ahh...well, my iPhone have GPS, so I am not worryin' about this part, except for 911. Hope other ADers can help if, they know what it can be done. :)

Oh, I forgot about GPS so that's right about GPS can localize you when you call 911.

Only if the cell tower your phone connected to support E911

Not all cell tower have E911 yet so there some places where it will require you to voice your location to the dispactor.

Only if the cell tower your phone connected to support E911

Not all cell tower have E911 yet so there some places where it will require you to voice your location to the dispactor.

TechBill's right - for example, you are in the forests, and the cell network doesn't support the E911, have to tell the location.

Oh, I see. Umm... how will I use my voice to tell them ? I am profoundly deaf. Will they recognize that I am deaf if, I don't speak like hearing people do ? Will it help to send them for help ? I wish I knew how that work. I MUST have 911 in my iPhone for my future in case if, I need it. Maybe, I should dial 911 and leave it ring for them to trace my GPS ?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back