New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Problem is anyone won't be around in car at moment when use Flash Player. I had rare bad experience when I'm not in car and my phone went out of juice on battery.

Palm Pre FAIL

and any Android fail, too

Sad isn't it?

Apple went to the right direction with the leaked preview of the early pre-release of the iPhone 4 gen.

It was all about battery that they are focused on. Steve wanted HTML5 rather than flash.

Good. I hate Flash. I want it banned.

Windows 7 is said to support Flash so I am not going to buy it. I'll stick with iPhone.. .can't wait for G4 iphone with web cam facing you! That could mean that you can use it for VP anywhere!

Steve Wozniak On Apple Security, Employee Termination, and Gray Powell
340x_stevewozgray.jpg

:lol:

Good. I hate Flash. I want it banned.

Windows 7 is said to support Flash so I am not going to buy it. I'll stick with iPhone.. .can't wait for G4 iphone with web cam facing you! That could mean that you can use it for VP anywhere!

presidentialfacepalm.jpg

Silicon Valley cops raid Gizmodo editor's home, take four computers

Police broke into the home of Gizmodo editor Jason Chen and confiscated four computers and servers, the tech blog reports. Gizmodo broke the news last week about Apple's next-generation iPhone, after paying a source who found it in a California bar $5,000 for the device.

The officers were from the Rapid Enforcement Allied Computer Team (REACT), a California law enforcement group based in Silicon Valley. In the search warrant, which Gizmodo posted, REACT officers checked a box indicating that they were looking for property "used as a means of committing a felony."

Since the Gizmodo iPhone scoop broke last week, some have speculated that Gizmodo and its parent company, Gawker Media, might be liable for criminal prosecution for being in receipt of stolen goods under California law.

Gawker has blasted back at the police with seized-property charges of its own, claiming that the police had no legal grounds for seizing a journalist's property. Gaby Darbyshire, Gawker's chief operating officer, wrote to the police that Chen "tells me that he showed you an email I had sent him earlier that day that told him that he should tell you that under both state and federal law, a search warrant may not be validly issued to confiscate the property of a journalist."

In a ruling handed down last week, a New Jersey court determined that a blogger being sued for defamation did not have full standing as a journalist and therefore was not protected under the state's "shield law," which protects journalists from being compelled to take part in court proceedings pertaining to their work. California has a shield law, but there is no shield law that covers federal criminal cases.

In her letter, Darbyshire further explained that Chen "tells me that you ignored him and, having been inside for a few hours already, you proceeded to remove the materials despite his protestations."

Chen said that REACT did not damage his other property — apart, that is, from bashing in his door to get inside while he wasn't home.

Silicon Valley cops raid Gizmodo editor's home, take four computers - Yahoo! News

Apple announces WWDC 2010, likely debut for iPhone HD/iPhone 4G — June 7-11

Apple.com has just put up this year’s World Wide Developer Conference
(WWDC 2010) page, and as suspected the dates are early — June 7-11 at the traditional Moscone West venue in San Francisco.
For the last two years, Apple has also used the even to debut new iPhone hardware and release dates, with the iPhone 3GS in 2009 and iPhone 3G in 2008. The iPhone 2G was announced at Macworld in 2008, but its release date was made public at WWDC as well. All that to say it’s fairly likely WWDC 2010 will not only give us our first official look at the 4th generation iPhone (iPhone HD, iPhone 4G, iPhone G4, whatever floats your moniker boat), but word on when we’ll get it as well.
While the iPhone has only been part of WWDC for 3 years, given the app-centric nature of the artwork (above) its fair to say it’ll be given the lion’s share of attention this year.
The shot’s been sounded people, the race to the next iPhone is on!

Apple announces WWDC 2010, likely debut for iPhone HD/iPhone 4G — June 7-11 | TiPb

:hyper: I can't wait to see new 4th generation iPhone!

Apple's next-gen iPhone could go on sale during WWDC 2010???

After Apple announced on Wednesday that its annual Worldwide Developers Conference will kick off on June 7, one new rumor suggests the fourth-generation iPhone could go on sale immediately after it is announced.

Citing "sources familiar with the situation," Ben Parr of Mashable reported Wednesday that the new iPhone could go on sale as soon as June 7, when Apple Chief Executive Steve Jobs is expected to give the event's keynote presentation. That would be a change from years prior, when a new handset was announced a few weeks before its sale date.

"Our sources say that Apple may break that tradition this year by shortening the timetable," Parr wrote. "An immediate release would also break another tradition: Apple fans camping out in front of Apple stores just so they can get their hands on the company's newest product."

Mashable also hedged its best by noting that "hardware issues, software bugs and supply chain scarcity always affect launch dates." The publication remains confident, however, that the new iPhone will launch in the first half of June.

Earlier this month, a report alleged that AT&T has blacked out the month of June for its employees to take vacation days. That was taken as an early indication that the iPhone could launch in June, instead of July.

Last year, the iPhone 3GS was launched on June 19. The device was formally unveiled over a week earlier at WWDC 2009, which ran from June 8 through June 12. A year prior, the iPhone 3G went on sale July 11.

Apple announced on Friday that WWDC 2010 will kick off on June 7, running through June 11 at San Francisco's Moscone West. A date for the keynote was not announced, though it is expected to be June 7.

AppleInsider | Apple's next-gen iPhone could go on sale during WWDC 2010 - rumor

i told my mom about i would get iphone somedays same my cousin Ashley had one its so easy for me to type than any type of phone i told my mom about that but my mom says let think..But iphone its so cool whatever your chose color iphone black or white no matter i would chose i will carry..

Seriously, I actually stopped by the Apple store to compare my HD2 to the little iphone thing. Ah boy, they were p!$$3d! LOL

interesting about to iphone is new, I am surprise to destory iphone is not work. I learn more found it surprised interesting really pretty sound.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back