New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Apple should be ashame of itself to request the police to raid that journalist home to" recover lost property of Apple" . The key word being it was lost not stolen !!! And lost by an Apple employee !!!

Shame on Apple and it's bullying tactics !!!

Apple should be ashame of itself to request the police to raid that journalist home to" recover lost property of Apple" . The key word being it was lost not stolen !!! And lost by an Apple employee !!!

Shame on Apple and it's bullying tactics !!!

Jobs has problem with it. not me. :giggle:

I found some blog today.

New AT&T/iPhone Text Accessibility Plan (TAP) in starting June 6.
New AT&T/iPhone Text Accessibility Plan (TAP)
June 4, 2010
This is from AT&T’s National Center for Customers with Disabilities (NCCD).
————————————–

Thank you for your inquiry regarding AT&T’s new TAP plan that will go into effect 06/07/2010. Below you will find a list of the new plans that will be available. If you are currently on a TAP plan, no changes will be made to your account. Please note that if you change from an unlimited TAP plan to one of the new plans listed below, you will no longer be able to change back to the unlimited plan.

*Please select ONE of the following TAP plans (your phone must match the phone listed next to the plan) There are no voice minutes included in any of the TAP plans. Any voice calls will be billed at $0.40/min. For Standard TAP plans please write in your phone model.

- Standard Phone $29.99/mo Unlimited internet, email and 5000 messages

- Standard M2M $34.99/mo Unlimited internet, email, M2M msgs and 5000 messages

- Standard Unlimited $40.00/mo Unlimited internet, email, and messaging

- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $35.00/mo 200 MB data (internet and email) and unlimited messaging *

- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $45.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging **

- iPhone/Blackberry/Smartphone $65.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **

- Enterprise Plan $60.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email) and unlimited messaging **

- Enterprise Plan $80.00/mo 2 GB data(internet and email), unlimited messaging, and tethering **

* If you exceed 200 MB of data, you’ll receive an additional 200MB of data usage for $15, replenished as often as necessary during the billing cycle.

** If you exceed 2 GB of data, you’ll receive an additional 1 GB of data for only $10. Each time an additional 1 GB is used during a cycle, you will automatically receive another 1 GB at the same low price.

Thank you

AT&T NCCD

$65 for iPhone's 2 GB Data and Tethering. too much costly. I'm thinking to keep my current account and will get Jailbreaking MyWi for tethering.

Hmm I agree, $20 more just for tether? They are trying to make money.

I wish Sprint would get iPhone. Sprint Relay s rate plan is $39.95 w/tethering. AT&T sucks.

I wish Sprint would get iPhone. Sprint Relay s rate plan is $39.95 w/tethering. AT&T sucks.

One thing I like about android is there are methods for tethering without jailbreaking/rooting. I tried custom AzLink GUI and works great.
Not too fast, but its ok enough for general browsing info on the go.

I tested my ATT EDGE connection on G1 tethered to laptop:

672100164.png

Yeah, tethering should be free.

Well, don't think like that because tethering has cost more mobile data and it is expensive to expand the more bandwidth on 3G connection.

Tethering fee at $15 to $30 is just normal.

I found some blog today.

New AT&T/iPhone Text Accessibility Plan (TAP) in starting June 6.

$65 for iPhone's 2 GB Data and Tethering. too much costly. I'm thinking to keep my current account and will get Jailbreaking MyWi for tethering.
I am not sure, if this would apply to existing AT&T customers, would it change their old plans to the new one?

New iPhone 4 has front and back camera. It is very thin. I already seen it on any websiteů as same as new iPhone 4. iPhone 4 have stainsteel that is strength. Check this out Steve Jobs live from WWDC 2010 -- Engadget
(frist time i typing this by HD2)... anyway.. i think MacRumors.com : Live Coverage - Worldwide Developers Conference 2010 is better and live c
update which is more detial and information in wwdc events.. :)

iphone os 4 is now "iOS 4"... interesting!

Apple demo'd deaf people using iPhone 4 with video calls! That's totally AWESOME!

Damn, iPhone will be still att exclusive and no announcement for other US carriers.

I'm pissed off, of course and fuck to att.

In fall, I will switch to Sprint and buy Android phone or BB.

Wirelessly posted

amazing that iFone 3Gs is remain in line of iFone 4..

iOS4 website is up! @ http://www.apple.com/iphone , there you go! ;)

btw- i like alldeaf mobile. but need more feature & friendly for touch.. ;) ..

Last edited:
Wirelessly posted

apple-wwdc-2010-376-rm-eng.jpg

11:38AM Wow -- very cool. Two people speaking in sign language on the phone. We're getting a little choked up! That's a pretty cool use.

Source: engadget.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back