New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have locked iPhone OS 3.0 and BenM tethering. i consider that might get jackbreaking for my iphone but can't get upgrade version 3.1.3 because jailbreaking are currently not compatible with version 3.1.3. I wait until jailbreaking tools will work with it.
Best to wait for a little bit while they work on it? :aw:

I am considering to get my iPhone jailbroken but I need to get my damn iPhone replaced. It is currently half broken :mad2:

I do wish they provided insurance for iphones. They don't have insurance that accept iphone under AT&T contract. My phone does have insurance under AT&T and one time my phone fell in water and I got it replaced in a few days and it only cost $50 deductible.

I do wish they provided insurance for iphones. They don't have insurance that accept iphone under AT&T contract. My phone does have insurance under AT&T and one time my phone fell in water and I got it replaced in a few days and it only cost $50 deductible.
AppleCare are the insurance - which mine is covered until 2011 :)

Well warranty do not cover accidental damage to the phone....

I hope you find earlier iPhone 3gs which unlocked and can be jailbreak.
I dont care if it is newer or not. I am going to demand them to send me a new iPhone. Sydney is 3 hours drive and I am can not be bothered!

see my post for source. I have it for all dell computer, iphone, and canon camera.

I know I phone doesnt have Media Player but is there any website to download for I phone ?

I need it for (Sorsenson) VRS video if someone left a message for me...

thanks!

I know I phone doesnt have Media Player but is there any website to download for I phone ?

I need it for (Sorsenson) VRS video if someone left a message for me...

thanks!

Good question. Don't support Windows Media Player for iPhone and iPod Touch. no Adobe Flash. Million iPhone and iPod touch users request to download Flash but no luck :(

Request Quick player software in Sorenson video SignMail program for iPhone. Should be both of VRS and P2P video SignMail Why it for using VRS only.

yea thats suck...Apple need to open their mind :)

YOMAN

Get phone with Android and it is freedom to develop the apps, even illegal one too.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back