New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Care to tell me how to download purplemail on Iphone??

Thanks!
YOMAN!

No.
Open www.hovrs.com and select your login
You set up your Hovrs profile to add your mobile email address on Setting Infomation Page. "Enabling hovrsMail Feature" and click. Notification System and click on "Pager email address" then type your mobile email address. Apply "Update"

Some P3 or MVP user will try to call you for testing when log off your P3. You will get purplemail video message into your iPhone.

Who said iPhone can't multitasking?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YrGLGoB88So&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - Multifl0w: iPhone multitasking interface[/ame]

Got it on my iPhone...loving it more. iPhone FTW!!

Nathan, does that apply only to jailbroken iPhones?

Is there a way for only autherised iPhones like myself? Me want!

Apple’s On iPhone Worm: Don’t Jailbreak

Following reports of a new worm that could impact some jailbroken iPhones, Apple offered up a response: hacking your iPhone is a bad idea.

Jailbreaking is a process where users apply software hacks to their iPhone or iPod touch to allow the installation of applications that aren't available through Apple's iTunes-based App Store.

The most recent threat works only on iPhones that have been hacked to support unauthorized third-party applications, have SSH installed, and are still using the default root password. The worm spreads between iPhones that are on the same Wi-Fi network, and targets ING Bank Web site
users in the Netherlands.

"As we've said before, the vast majority of customers do not jailbreak their iPhones, and for good reason," Apple spokesperson Natalie Harrison told The Loop. "These hacks not only violate the warranty, they will also cause the iPhone to become unstable and not work reliably."

Apple may not have come right out and said hacking an iPhone to run software that isn't available through its App Store is a bad idea, other security companies have.

"We would like to stress that users who jailbreak their iPhones are exposing themselves to known vulnerabilities that are being exploited by code that is circulating in the wild," Intego said after an attack that could let a hacker download iPhone user data surfaced. "While the number of iPhones attacked may be minimal, the amount of personal data that can be compromised strongly suggests that iPhone users should stick with their stock configuration and not jailbreak their devices."

Apple didn't say whether or not it is working on ways to improve security
for jailbroken iPhones, but since the company considers the hacks unauthorized, it's likely those users could find themselves on their own.

Apple's On iPhone Worm: Don't Jailbreak | News | The Mac Observer

:hmm:

I said Jailbreaking your iPhone was all well worth it. Got mulitasking withMultiflow" app was well $5 spend worth it. As for worm, I don't use SSH installed. I am a happy camper.

Fring Adds Video Calling to iPhone. but iPhone's camera is on the rear of the device, only one-way incoming video calls are possible, although the application will support two-way video calling if the iPhone and iPod touch gain front-facing cameras in the future.

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=50DkFGXi-QA"]YouTube - fring: Now with video calls![/ame]
Amazing! I hope that next generation Iphone will include front-facing camera next year or so. I already download it in my Iphone. I have member of Skype. If you have member of it, contact me in PM for testing video calls.

MacRumors iPhone Blog: Fring Adds Video Calling to iPhone

JClarke, thank you for explaining about closed captioning setting for movies. :)

Hey... help me with that, too! Can you ? Pretty please ? :fingersx: I am still strugglin' how to figure it out. *scratchin' my head* :-\

Hey... help me with that, too! Can you ? Pretty please ? :fingersx: I am still strugglin' how to figure it out. *scratchin' my head* :-\
Go to Settings --> iPod ----> See 'Closed Captioning' ---> turn it on

BUT don't expect to see all movies captioned, just have to find movies that is captioned in iTunes

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back