New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes, I do but it is not activated yet - I have to call the company and have it set up. At the moment, it is not needed.

Si, I'm serious - I sent an MMS pix to a friend in Sydney, works fine. I am nnot giving you a bad look, sir.
I know why your carrier supports MMS and ATT yet support MMS for Iphone. Come on ATT stop embarrassing us

I forgot to mention, yes its free, you can get tethering feature right now. ask chevy.

Yes, I use it into my netbook from my iPhone that could use video callings in P3 anywhere without WiFi hotstop. Working great!

TAP never included tethering, ask techhill or deafclimber and both of you would violate term of service for unauthorized tethering, it could result in termination of your service or overcharge.

TAP never included tethering, ask techhill or deafclimber and both of you would violate term of service for unauthorized tethering, it could result in termination of your service or overcharge.

Who is techhill? :laugh2:

I know it's mistypo.

It's same thing I violated term of service for unauthorized apps in cyder store. Chevy and I are knowing what we do. We are no fear!!!!!!!!!!!

130-126big-brother-is-watching-you-posters.jpg

It's same thing I violated term of service for unauthorized apps in cyder store. Chevy and I are knowing what we do. We are no fear!!!!!!!!!!!

Good luck, it's on your own risk.

Since we have MMS feature in our iPhones down here, are we ahead of you, no?

I forgot to mention, yes its free, you can get tethering feature right now. ask chevy.

Okay uno momento por favor, I will call AT&T :type:

EDIT: Here what I've learned from AT&T Customer Representative...

Connecting to relay center...
Waiting for next available operator....
Session started at 11:01pm on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Hello! i711.com CA#70221F

pls dial 866 801 3600 GA

THK U DIALING
866 801 3600RINGING 1...
please wait
RINGING 1...
(F)
(INTRO CALL PLS HLD)

thank you for calling a t & t with wireless service my name is elisa cochrane (confirming spelling)
i'll be assisting you today may i get the wireless phone number starting with the area code GA

XXX XXX XXXX ga

thank you and may i have your name qq GA

Gregory XXXXXX ga

thank you mister XXXXXX and may i get the name on the account please GA

Tammie XXXXXXXX ga

thank you so much and can i get the last 4 digits of the social security number GA

my mom's which is Tammie her last 4 digit of ssn is XXXX and mine is XXXX ga

thank you and how can i help you today qq GA

Hello I just want to ask you some question if u have any idea... so I have an iPhone with TAP (Text Access Program) plan which is unlimited data without voice plan. will it include tethering and multimedia (MMS) GA

okay at the present time with the iphone its not compatible with the multi media messaging that should be an option by the end of the summer and with tethering we're not supporting that at the present time GA

alright.. once it available, will it cover under TAP plan which is unlimited data plan q ga

with the multi media messaging it will be included with the TAP plan but with tethering we dont have any information about it GA

alright.. I think I heard that uh.. multimedia messsaging it won't be under the TAP plan and it will be 25 cent a pop q ga

to be honest with you at the present time that information hasnt been given to us i'm sure once the feature becomes available we'll be able to give you the rate GA

that's all I just want to know and thanks! ga to sk

okay was there anything else that i can help you with qq GA

nothing at all... because I just want to ask question because i'm about to tell the deaf community on website what I've learned because they think that the tethering is supported and free with TAP plan and that include for MMS ga

uh okay im glad that i was able to give that information for you and i hope you have a great night GA

sure bye sksk

thank you so much have a great night

(CALLED PARTY HAS HUNG UP)
(ANOTHER CALL Q GA)

thanks sksk

Session ended at 11:19pm on Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back