New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice! I have tested it, but not really worth it. No IM alert or flashing.
Flashing or alert for incoming email? Long vibrating for it like SMS or Phone?

Yes I did.

Email, SMS and missed calls, yes. It does not vibrates long, but it vibrates frequency with alert interval say 30 secs. Flashing not what I expected.
if an SMS/Email/missed call alerts you inbetween multiple vibrations, it should be sufficent, I dont care about the flashing - bec it is not worth the battery.

I wish to add led light onto iPhone like Blackberry. Easy to notice it in iphone instead to checking incoming email and IM alerts in it.

if an SMS/Email/missed call alerts you inbetween multiple vibrations, it should be sufficent, I dont care about the flashing - bec it is not worth the battery.

It's myth about flashing the LED light does drain battery, I'm BB user and had use flashing the LED light so numerous and it does very small impact on battery because LED does produce much low watts.

I am not jailbreaking my iPhone after all. Not worth the risk.

RISK? Am i missing something?
I am no expert here, but my iPhone is an unlocked phone but I was told from a friend of mine at work, he owns an iPhone 3G, and he has jailbroke his iPhone but the apple firmware upgrade re-pwned it. So not worth the risk when it upgrades (I mean, the major ones)

RISK? Am i missing something?

Maybe he's missing the whole point? Risk is a word for the price you have to pay in exchange for something, like bricking, lose of warranty, Apple won't repair, software freezing...etc... . I can relate to him.

Maybe he's missing the whole point? Risk is a word for the price you have to pay in exchange for something, like bricking, lose of warranty, Apple won't repair, software freezing...etc... . I can relate to him.
si, that's it. Just that I am happy in the state of the iPhone at the moment, and loving it every second :cool2:

I agree! I won't be jailbreaking.

In that case, format the disk, then restore the original software from Itune and then send iphone to repair to fix it or exchange. it is hard to tell. :D

Speaking of unlocked Iphone, it's risk as well and that because unlocked Iphone void the warranty. Correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to mention is unlocked Iphone has more risks than jailbreaked Iphone.

In that case, format the disk, then restore the original software from Itune and then send iphone to repair to fix it or exchange. it is hard to tell. :D

Speaking of unlocked Iphone, it's risk as well and that because unlocked Iphone void the warranty. Correct me if I am wrong.

EDIT: I forgot to mention is unlocked Iphone has more risks than jailbreaked Iphone.
Excatly - that's why I am avoiding the jailbreaking. I'm happy as it is.

I am jealous of you people...

I can't justify paying $70-$120 a month for a BlackBerry or an iPhone from Rogers.

* pouts *

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back