New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's for you, Foxtrac

verizon-sucks.jpg

Well. I had Verizon before and I use MMS a lot also PAM too. They are rock. It's happen 4 years ago. I am so shocked that ATT dont have one yet.

Oh yeah I alway told that ATT is rip off.

Well. I had Verizon before and I use MMS a lot also PAM too. They are rock. It's happen 4 years ago. I am so shocked that ATT dont have one yet.

Yes, If Verizon will be offered iPhone to be activated next year. I can transfered it to them. I will pay for AT&T early termination fee. I hope so.

Yup, I notice it and in 4 years ago, I was on tmobile at this time, it used to be happy until I became hate SK in 2 last year ago.

tmobile is worse than att when come with quality of data service.

Don't you tempt me! I would NOT take any chance being cut off the service. AT&T will cut you off if you continue use unauthorized tethering. You are on your own big risk. :D

Yup, when meet Defmatrixense in few years, I can see his 5 iPhone has been bricked and att started terminate so permanently then goes to Sprint or tmobile.

They don't know what they're missing. :roll: I use MMS sometimes with my AT&T phone.....no problems.

Yup, when meet Defmatrixense in few years, I can see his 5 iPhone has been bricked and att started terminate so permanently then goes to Sprint or tmobile.

I find that hard to believe. He had too much time with jailbreak. New iphones don't need it because there's so many applications out there. :shock:

I find that hard to believe. He had too much time with jailbreak. New iphones don't need it because there's so many applications out there. :shock:

I was just messing with him and I don't know about what at&t goes on but Apple said jailbroken the iPhone cause at&t cell tower to crash.

TAP never included tethering, ask techhill or deafclimber and both of you would violate term of service for unauthorized tethering, it could result in termination of your service or overcharge.

TAP does not mention tethering or it does not deny tethering either. I have been tethering for over 2 year on my TAP plan and not yet had heard any complaints from AT&T either.

But I do not abuse my tethering usage either so I am not "Red Flagging" my account to make AT&T alert of data abuse usage. I tether only when I am traveling and only to surf website and check email.

I do not use any media "video" or online gaming etc during tethering because of large amount of data usage which would get AT&T attention and probably send me a warning email about it (I read on forums from other who have regular account when they use so much data they get warning email)

And 2 year ago I brought my phone outright from Ebay then filled out TAP form and had doctor sign it and faxed it off. I never had signed any contract so I am not bound by any contact.

Yes Foxrac is correct that tethering on a regular account is breaking TOS agreement with AT&T and they can close your account but what I learned from other experience that AT&T most likely will issue a warning to tell you to stop abusing data usage because they want to keep you as a customer so they will go blind about you tethering as long you don't abuse it.

I would not tether VP calls at all because of large data usage and you will run into a risk of getting AT&T warning.

If you keep stubborn tethering lots of data or VP calls then your account will probably be closed and you will be billed for ETF.

AT&T always had MMS on any AT&T phones.

MMS wasn't available only on iPhone but MMS feature will be added to iPhone soon this Oct or so around.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back