New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am jealous of you people...

I can't justify paying $70-$120 a month for a BlackBerry or an iPhone from Rogers.

* pouts *
I have iPod Touch for sale...

Verizon executives praise iPhone but this company will kick off tests of its LTE network in Seattle and Boston later this year. :roll:

Free?!

Let you know that both features will release in summer and for mms, it required text plan which Is why I selected $50 tap plan. I'm heavy using text messages as well as email messages. For tethering, it's free as well as it's part of $50 tap plan.

Free? I don't think so. AT&T and NCCD (Place where you send TAP form to) told me that TAP will NOT cover tethering. MMS? I have no idea but I tried to remember that it doesn't cover as well and it cost .25 cent a pop.

If that above is the fact (Tethering AND MMS)... AT&T:rl:

If you believe that it's part of TAP plan, show me where you find at! =)

Free? I don't think so. AT&T and NCCD (Place where you send TAP form to) told me that TAP will NOT cover tethering. MMS? I have no idea but I tried to remember that it doesn't cover as well and it cost .25 cent a pop.

Look at the date I posted before you speak it out. And for MMS and tethering features are not released for AT&T yet therefore tethering will not be in part of Tap plan yet. :D I do believe it would be included because AT&T stated that it will be part of unlimited data plan with 5GB for same price. and for MMS will be covered in tap plan as soon as MMS releases for at&t which should be anytime because it's part of unlimited text plan.

Look at the date I posted before you speak it out. And for MMS and tethering features are not released for AT&T yet therefore tethering will not be in part of Tap plan yet. :D I do believe it would be included because AT&T stated that it will be part of unlimited data plan with 5GB for same price. and for MMS will be covered in tap plan as soon as MMS releases for at&t which should be anytime because it's part of unlimited text plan.

Nah... the lady at NCCD told me that MMS will NOT be covered in TAP plan. I question her before I bought iPhone 3G. I ask her about MMS and tethering to see if it under the TAP plan. She said unfortunately, it won't be under the TAP plan.

Oh well...:dunno2:

Ah and the bold one... me dumbass :slap:

MMS feature is now available under the iPhone software upgrade 3.0.

I got free tethering into my iPhone but MMS not yet till end of summer.

I forgot to mention, yes its free, you can get tethering feature right now. ask chevy.

I forgot to mention, yes its free, you can get tethering feature right now. ask chevy.
Yes, I use it into my netbook from my iPhone that could use video callings in P3 anywhere without WiFi hotstop. Working great!

Do you have tethering feature under your iPhone?

Yes, I do but it is not activated yet - I have to call the company and have it set up. At the moment, it is not needed.

serious? don't make me look bad. :D

Si, I'm serious - I sent an MMS pix to a friend in Sydney, works fine. I am nnot giving you a bad look, sir.

Yes, I do but it is not activated yet - I have to call the company and have it set up. At the moment, it is not needed.

You can use your netbook for video callings under P3 if tethering is activating.

You will need to ensure that they have port forwarding and firewall settings access, si?

Yeah, Someone have it to work with MVP. I will configurate them in this cradlepoint for MVP.

Jailbreaking Could Knock out Transmission Towers.

Apple has told the U.S. Copyright Office that modifying the iPhone's operating system could crash a mobile phone network's transmission towers or allow people to avoid paying for phone calls.

Apple: Jailbreaking Could Knock out Transmission Towers by PC World: Yahoo! Tech

Some ADers will cry for loss of transmission from your Jailbreaking iPhone. :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back