New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
Oh man you fucked up because it's only for the oringal iPhone not iPhone 3G and 3Gs. By the way that form is old and you need get a new form because my form is different than that

No it doesn't matter. I have already spoken with the sale rep in the retail store in my local area. This form apply for iPhone 3GS since it's on the same 3G network. ;)

What u talking about? It's $10 difference and money is not an issue for me.

Dude! ATT's TAP don't come with tethering. Sprint done.

AT&T tethering to cost $55?

$55 for just add tethering!?! So that's mean $105 per month for ATT TAP and tethering. That's mean $65 difference!

That's why I call ATT rip off in first place.

You are right AT&T can't beat it but metropsc beats yours

Verizon is number one in USA and My BB can use Verizon as roam if Sprint is no coverage.

Verizon already come 3G in my coverage like 3 year ago and ATT finally 3G in my coverage this year. That's pretty slow for grow.

$55 for just add tethering!?! So that's mean $105 per month for ATT TAP and tethering. That's mean $65 difference!

Verizon is number one in USA and My BB can use Verizon as roam if Sprint is no coverage.

Verizon already come 3G in my coverage like 3 year ago and ATT finally 3G in my coverage this year. That's pretty slow for grow.

att said it's false for $55 per month on tethering plan.
AT&T says tethering won’t cost $55

Say what? I don't think you read this news. I don't know how you figured out $105 per month and $65 difference because according to my calculator, it's $15 difference.

Let me put this way for you, ATT offers unlimited data plan which costs $70 and unlimited text messages plan for $20. According to this news, it says Att has considered offering unlimited data plan with tethering for $85. So $85-$70 is $15 difference.

As I said, for tap plan, for iphone 3G and 3Gs, which costs $50 for unlimited data and unlimited text messages. So therefore, when tethering comes out in summer, I am pretty sure its included for tap plan or additional $5 to $10.

As I said, for tap plan, for iphone 3G and 3Gs, which costs $50 for unlimited data and unlimited text messages. So therefore, when tethering comes out in summer, I am pretty sure its included for tap plan or additional $5 to $10.

Tethering is $55? No way. I hope that tethering is low plan price for TAP. $55 or $60 TAP plan includes tethering if 7.2 mbps will be available. Can use video callings by P3 or VV on laptop or netbook.

att said it's false for $55 per month on tethering plan.
AT&T says tethering won’t cost $55

Interesting. Thank you

Say what? I don't think you read this news. I don't know how you figured out $105 per month and $65 difference because according to my calculator, it's $15 difference.

Let me put this way for you, ATT offers unlimited data plan which costs $70 and unlimited text messages plan for $20. According to this news, it says Att has considered offering unlimited data plan with tethering for $85. So $85-$70 is $15 difference.

Then your calculator is failed.

ATT $85 - Sprint $40 = $45. There is no unlimited data plan for tethering. Where you get the info? Since ATT laptop card, BB tethering, and other PDA are only up to 5GB per month.

Let me guess you still think unlimited hard drive do exist? Damn Kevin!

Tethering is $55? No way. I hope that tethering is low plan price for TAP. $55 or $60 TAP plan includes tethering if 7.2 mbps will be available. Can use video callings by P3 or VV on laptop or netbook.

TAP NEVER include tethering plan for all phone.

Interesting. Thank you

Then your calculator is failed.

ATT $85 - Sprint $40 = $45. There is no unlimited data plan for tethering. Where you get the info? Since ATT laptop card, BB tethering, and other PDA are only up to 5GB per month.

Let me guess you still think unlimited hard drive do exist? Damn Kevin!
Nah, my calculator is right and let me educate you, normally, ATT offers unlimited data plan for $70 and the news you provided that said ATT considered offering unlimited data plan with tethering for $85.
Gruber found some information that the AT&T tethering plan would cost $55 a month and suggests - but cannot confirm - that this will be in addition to the unlimited data plan already in place, potentially hitting the $85 per month for data.

So $85-$70 is $15 difference.

Second, an unlimited hard drive? say what? would you laying off smoking with the shitty weed wouldn't you? Where did I say unlimited data for tethering? I go back and looked at my post and I stated,
Att has considered offering unlimited data plan with tethering for $85.
I never say unlimited data plan FOR tethering and it shows I said unlimited data plan WITH tethering. What does it mean? it means,
ATT gives you options which are
ATT tethering plan for $55 (either its true or false)
ATT unlimited data plan $70 or
ATT unlimited data plan WITH or PLUS or INCLUDES tethering for $85

For the prankster Kevin, I never forgot that day, motherfucker. Ha ha ha ha!

get unlocked nokia with built-in bluetooth and use at&t's TAP when they look at it as regular mobile phone, will charge you for $30 monthly, and you able to tethering that Nokia to computer. It's EZ.

get unlocked nokia with built-in bluetooth and use at&t's TAP when they look at it as regular mobile phone, will charge you for $30 monthly, and you able to tethering that Nokia to computer. It's EZ.
and it works? if so, it beats highlander's plan. $40-$30 is $10 difference favors to Poweron. Woot!:giggle:

Sprint is always behind in technology not to mention ripping people off on their bills... ATT Bold is now 199 to purchase with good plans and good options. You folks are really spoiled with the TAP plans. Geesh... You get what you pay for.. Plain and Simple..

I guess you knew something that I don't. Remember, Chevy57 said he hopes.

No, TAP never support tethering plan, trust me and att wouldn't aware until you goes over 5 GB then you could face overcharge for tethering or terminate your service, even they could do at random for less than 5 GB.

You can ask deafclimber, it's not kidding.

Chevy57, If you need tethering plan for cheaper then use Sprint, there's none of everything that you want use VP because WiMax is very limited and get deal with it for now.

Sprint Relay is a stand alone, just like any other relay company. You don't need to own a Sprint phone to use Sprint Relay.

No, TAP never support tethering plan, trust me and att wouldn't aware until you goes over 5 GB then you could face overcharge for tethering or terminate your service, even they could do at random for less than 5 GB.

You can ask deafclimber, it's not kidding.

Chevy57, If you need tethering plan for cheaper then use Sprint, there's none of everything that you want use VP because WiMax is very limited and get deal with it for now.

oh, deafclimber won't be around for a while. Busy man. :giggle:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back