New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to your post, you have no credit history meaning you dropped out of high school haven't you? GED is not counting. Or your parents haven't used your credit or opening a saving account under your name while you were a minor.

According to your post, you have no credit history meaning you dropped out of high school haven't you? GED is not counting. Or your parents haven't used your credit or opening a saving account under your name while you were a minor.

No, I'm graduated from high school in last 3 years ago and I have no credit history because I haven't set up the credit at earlier, I'm just live on cash, including debit card and none are credit card or any loans.

In bold, there's you go.

Ouch, poor ebay.

It would put ebay in bad reputation and you have demand with paypal to get money back if anything happens.

Ouch, poor ebay.

It would put ebay in bad reputation and you have demand with paypal to get money back if anything happens.

I refuse to buy Jailbreak or unlocked iPhone 3G S from eBay seller. I will go to buy it at any AT&T store.

Hehehe. Long times ago. Someone thought it's xbox360 and ordered from ebay and end up it's xbox360's empty box. The box cost only $500. What a deal!

I refuse to buy Jailbreak or unlocked iPhone 3G S from eBay seller. I will go to buy it at any AT&T store.

Good luck, I would rather to buy unlocked phone and don't want deal with contract, 1 year contract would better.

I'm avoid att at any charge but sadly, Apple has released software update to make unlocked iPhone to locked to att only, that upset tmobile customers who don't want switch to att for some reason.

Good luck, I would rather to buy unlocked phone and don't want deal with contract, 1 year contract would better.

I'm avoid att at any charge but sadly, Apple has released software update to make unlocked iPhone to locked to att only, that upset tmobile customers who don't want switch to att for some reason.

I hope you are good luck to get unlocked phone. too expensive.

So I had stopped at AT&T store to ask if pre-ordering new iPhone 3G S but salesman don't know how long been they received units, unfortunately. He told me to go to Apple store. I will try to go there tomorrow.

More jailbreak are lost interest lately because there are so plenty software. Just probably 2% of them would need something advance to hack or something...

Preorder is long gone ... Iphoney been out for over a week now..

Foxtrac well establish some credit history... Just pay the 500 dollar deposit and it will start some credit history for you ( good or bad ) lol...

Chevy how much you win or lose in Vegas buddy ? ( hope he didnt get married lol )

I just bought new 16G iPhone 3G S at Apple store today. It's amazing! I now learn to set up it.

Chevy75, would you be educating me what a jailbreak is? Once Iphone 3Gs has jailbreak and its freedom is it true? I am waiting for releasing a jailbreak program for iphone 3Gs

I just bought new 16G iPhone 3G S at Apple store today. It's amazing! I now learn to set up it.

Did you upgrade from old to new one? got discount from AT&T store?

Enjoy your new cute baby lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back