New iPhone 4

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's why mostly of AD member pick iPod touch over iPhone. ATT's plan is rip off!

That's why mostly of AD member pick iPod touch over iPhone. ATT's plan is rip off!

You means only for iPhone only?

att has good plan for smartphone or PDA with WM6 or Android.

Last edited:
Are you trolling? I dont plan to pick iPod Touch over iPhone any time soon. I am getting iPhone tomorrow with TAP.

Please nice to him and he's not trolling.

It's his opinion, it doesn't hurt you.

Are you trolling? I dont plan to pick iPod Touch over iPhone any time soon. I am getting iPhone tomorrow with TAP.

Nice! I will buy it soon after my vacation week in starting tomorrow for Las Vegas and Arizona

Purple is perfect for you since you work for Purple company.

:hmm: Why not? I have Purple sidekick after all.

Picture.jpg

Metallico Series Hard Cover iPhone Case 3G / 3GS Case (Purpl - DSstyles

Sweet! I hope not that people think you are gay since you own purple thing.

One of student in my class and he own pink cell phone and pink cover steer like that.

418WD13G0QL._SL500_AA280_.jpg

So chicks was puzzled and asked him if he is gay? He said hell no! I am not gay. what make you think i am?! Chicks said well you own pink cell phone and steer's cover. He said his daughter gifted them to him. Oh poor to him. :laugh2:

Hahaha, it was a joke. I am staying white. :D

Then dont use the phone's email. Use a 3rd party email like Gmail, hotmail, yahoo.
Sync? Use Google Sync: Google Mobile | Sync for your iPhone

Google Mobile | Google products for your iPhone

Google Everything. Launch Gmail, Google News, and more from one place. Google Rules.
Don't you think I tried all of those third party emails? Of course I do and it's not good. It forces me into a browser that's where it is checking for updating emails. All I wanted is INSTANT or PUSH email notifications like Blackberry and sidekick do have it and that's because it has its own first party email. However, Iphone don't, well, it has which called MobileMe ($99 a year and I wont pay for this shit) Now I haven't checked a Google Mobile App and will do it tonight.

Don't you think I tried all of those third party emails? Of course I do and it's not good. It forces me into a browser that's where it is checking for updating emails. All I wanted is INSTANT or PUSH email notifications like Blackberry and sidekick do have it and that's because it has its own first party email. However, Iphone don't, well, it has which called MobileMe ($99 a year and I wont pay for this shit) Now I haven't checked a Google Mobile App and will do it tonight.

What about this?
Set Up Push Email, Contacts, and Calendar on Your iPhone for Free | Lifehacker Australia

You means only for iPhone only?

att has good plan for smartphone or PDA with WM6 or Android.

Yes, Just iPhone.

iPod touch + blackberry (Sprint) are cheaper than iPhone for plan. It's FACT.

That's all I spend $40 per month for unlimited data, text, and 5GB per month for modem. Can AT&T beat that?

Ask to Sam ;)

Yes, Just iPhone.

iPod touch + blackberry (Sprint) are cheaper than iPhone for plan. It's FACT.

That's all I spend $40 per month for unlimited data, text, and 5GB per month for modem. Can AT&T beat that?

Ask to Sam ;)

True, but I don't like Sprint...never had. I had bad service with them and the coverage isn't good in my area. And I am not into Blackberry. I am tech-savy remember? ;)

Last edited:
Son, i have iPod Touch and I use email in there via WiFi, using google gmail and it works like a charm and it is free.

True, but I don't like Sprint...never had. I had bad service with them and the coverage isn't good in my area. And I am not into Blackberry. I am tech-savy remember? :wink:

I understand about coverage. I am very lucky that I live in good coverage. I don't know nothing about PR coverage. Almost 2 years ago, ATT don't have 3G in my coverage and cost $50 per month for iPhone 3g? That's rip off to me and I picked Sprint over ATT since Sprint already have 3G coverage.

I still use BB as tether‎ing a lot for business travel. I can't live without it.

I still use BB as tether‎ing a lot for business travel. I can't live without it.
reception is bit weak from BB into laptop . U300 3G/4G USB modem is best reception but data plan rate is expensive about $80/mo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back