Need your advice abt this.

Pls let me know too!! Cuz I don't use my VP very much due to my reason and I don't believe each things like that!! That Todd must be hoax or whatever u call it!! My gosh... pls find out if that is true or not cuz I have not have any plms with it since a year now... how could do that? Man!!

U got that right Vamp, I agree with u compteley 100%!!!

P.S. Actually I do use VP but not very often at all cuz of my work keep me busy so much...
I knew Todd from deaf school. I wasnt sure if he was telling the truth or not. The last time Jean was using Vp was last Sept 2006 with me. She didn't have much time to use it due to work, illness, etc.

I will def let you know whats going on.

Obvouisly Todd is spy and checking all deaf people lives..
I do not approve this one.. stupid..

Does this company have rights nosy theirs... it's broke the violation their privacy rights!
I dont know abt it GA!! I knew him but like I said before I will hear from Jean and let you know whats going on.

uhhhhh..I better use it more often then? I hate having to clean myself up so I can look presentable to others. :giggle:

*laughs* I so know what you mean!

Back on topic, crap! I hardly ever use my VP! Shit, I hope they don't come after me trying to take mine away. I am Deaf & do have Deaf friends but I use AIM/emails more than I use the VP. I only use the VP once in a great awhile. :x

Guess I'll be using my VP this week as I do have a very overdue VP call with one of my friends who moved to TX. :]

Wow I too don't think that's right either, I mean some may be just too busy being on VP, ya know deaf people got jobs too ...but geeze...

I agree - I don't think it's right. :/

I don't use VP a lot right now because of all the issues i my family & helping my cousin plan her bridal shower/wedding & taking care of my family & so on. I'm only free to use VP at night & by then, my husband & I are watching TV catching up on our fav shows that we record on our pvr & I don't wanna deal with VP calls when I'm already in my jammies & all blah'ish. *laughs*

It is never a good idea for you to put your VP in your bedroom because it is a personal. In case that you forgot to turn it off. The peepers would love to see you especially perhaps Todd - who knows. Living room or office room is better. Why not?

It is never a good idea for you to put your VP in your bedroom because it is a personal. In case that you forgot to turn it off. The peepers would love to see you especially perhaps Todd - who knows. Living room or office room is better. Why not?
Her VP is off and its in the office.

Yea...good idea. :) One guy thought about putting his VP in his bathroom cuz he has a "sitting" room in his bathroom. :eek3:

Yes report to VR about him!!! Not proper Prof.!!! :):)

I knew Todd from deaf school. I wasnt sure if he was telling the truth or not. The last time Jean was using Vp was last Sept 2006 with me. She didn't have much time to use it due to work, illness, etc.

I will def let you know whats going on.

Really? U did say that in ur first topic post? Actually, just that what got me so shock hearing abt that... but if u knew him but then still u could never know if he is somehow different person than u think? Well, pls do not take my word for it but just try to find out abt it ok? I have been trying to find the policy or terms things abt it and so far none say anything abt it!!! I rather to hear from that person from Soresnon ONLY! U know I mean...

That is very scary for the way he forced her like that, eh, that was wrong? I am worry abt ur friend, hun... I dont feel very comfortable right now, for some reason!

Well, try to contact the member service to find out what is going on.

Everyone tried to tell me to get VP, and I refused because I knew it would cayse the problem. I have heard so many complaints about vp, so I am relieved.

thank god I never had VP to begin with cuz of no privacy here and if I had VP here I BET u all of guys will try to woo me on stupid VP so.. I'm happy to be on computer instead of using VP anyways.. :)

LOL...mine is in my bedroom but my VP is ALWAYS unplugged when it is not in use, so I don't have to worry about voyeurism. :D

Guess what?? I have to thanks to DHB for his advice to call VP tech support. So I did and explained to the man. He said he never heard of it and suggested me to email to vrscomments@sorenson.com.

My god!! I knew it!! Do that and again pls let us know!!!

Yiffzer: hey knock off!! Vamp is right all alone!! Cuz of what RedheadGrrl said!! So hush up!

Let us wait to hear another news after she has email to someone else!! Man, I knew that something is funny going on abt this guy "Todd" brrrr.. that scared me! (pls forgive me if I spoke in wrong way abt this guy... pls correcation me! Thanks!)

Everyone pls keep ur eyes on anyone that come to ur place!!! So watch out!

Sound like Todd is a fraud and use vp for something else like maybe selling it or install for someone else. Dunno. He need to be stopped.

Sound like Todd is a fraud and use vp for something else like maybe selling it or install for someone else. Dunno. He need to be stopped.
Todd isnt fraud. Hes working for Sorenson as a installer. He have his own VP but like I said I will let you know when Jean gets the answer from Sorenson.

It is never a good idea for you to put your VP in your bedroom because it is a personal. In case that you forgot to turn it off. The peepers would love to see you especially perhaps Todd - who knows.

Yeah thats been quite an occurence. And its even happened to an AD'er too :giggle:

It's really sad that Sorenson makes it a rule they use it in order to keep it. :bowdown:

A good number of deafs pride their VP-100 or 200 as if it was their own trophy, a symbol, a certification, they meet the Sorenson's deaf yardstick. :cheers:

I've seen people get hysterical when they know theyre getting a Sorrenson VP its like winning a diploma, or award.:dance2:

And to see it taken away by Sorenson will create an auroic impression theyre not deaf enough anymore. :thumbd:

And that hurts :tears: and they'll ferment in themselves :mad: and start hating Sorenson. It'll soon growup a giant field of Sorenson haters in the long run. :grouphug:

Soon it'll be just grand to see I dont have to be the only one to pick on Sorenson.:afro:

Richard

I got warning that they will take mine taken away.. Cause I don't use VP a lot like you all do. And we been looking the videophone at Best Buy for nearly 200 bucks.. They can take the VP away from us whenever they want to.

They expect you to be generating revenue for them by using the VP. Serfdom begins the moment you sign the papers. Youre expected to become one of their official yellow and black worker bees to keep the VP.

beepic1.jpg

Richard

Back