name the gay/lesiban celebrities

reed-robert-photo-robert-reed-6203749.jpg

His birth name was John Robert Rietz, and he played the father of the clan for the entire run of The Brady Bunch, and every other incarnation it had. Remember "The Bradys?"

2835.jpg

Reed had colon cancer for six months. He eventually checked in to the Huntington Memorial Hospital, in Pasadena. On Tuesday night, May 12, 1992, he succumbed to the cancer. He was 59 years old. On this media genius's talk show, Now It Can Be Told, he revealed that Reed's death certificate stated that he was infected by the HIV virus. The former Jerry Rivers managed to drag out a "confidante," a bartender in Reed's local gay bar, and another "close friend," to dish the dirt on the poor guy.

According to his death certificate, he died of cancer. He had the HIV infection, but it did NOT contribute to his death.

Robert Reed totally despised and hated being a homosexual man. He considered his homosexuality as an "illness" or a "condition" which he wanted to suppress, and even hoped to find a "cure" which would rid him of this "disorder", Again, I am not expressing a criticism of anyone. These were Robert's feelings as expressed in confidence. The fact that he could not accept his own sexual orientation led to a great deal of angst, emotional conflict and sadness in his life. It prevented his ever being a truly happy person. We can only hope that in death he has found the peace of mind which eluded him in life. I read, when Robert Reed died, that he died of complications from AIDS.

More gay celebs

In addition to Darren #2 being gay, so was Darren #1. (Dick York AND Dick Sargeant). So considering that Agnes Moorehead, Paul Lynde and Tabitha were all gay as well, that leaves Elizabeth Montgomery and the pesky neighbors as the only straight actors (I have my doubts about the actor who plays Larry Tate)

Also.... everyone remember Jonathan Taylor Thomas from Home Improvement? He came out about the time he made an early exit from the show.

For you old timers that watched "One Day At A Time".. remember the kid "Alex Harris" who was adopted in the last couple of seasons... well his portrayer, Glenn Scarpelli, was relieved his tv family took it so well. He has been with his partner for about 15 years.

From Frasier, we have two openly gay actors... David Hyde Pierce (Niles) and Dan Butler (Bulldog)

Kristy McNichol

Jodie Foster

Bonnie Hunt from the "Cheaper By The Dozen" movies is a lesbian

Most of the others I know were already listed.

lance bass- (n'sync boys)
alix olson (poet and progressive queer artist-activist)
cynthia nixon (sex and the city "miranda")
stephen king's daugther, noami.
roma maffia (actress)
heather matarazzo (actress)

I heard that Darren Hayes came out of the closet shortly after he divorced his wife. He now resides in San Fransisco in a condo. Either way the guy is good looking and got talent as well.

For those of you that dont know - He was the lead singer for Savage Garden and he is now flying solo. Hes released a couple of albums since Savage Garden split up.

I think Angelina Jolie is a genuine heterosexual, she's not a lesbian. SHe fucked Brad Pitt.

I believe that I've heard Rosie O'Donnal (sp) is a lesbian, but I'm not sure...

Back