name the gay/lesiban celebrities

ONE last thing then im gonna shut up for the night :)
Rudy Galindo, the 1996 U.S. champion ice skating ...

Tennis great, Martina Kalivona (sp)
Richard Chamberlain

Yeah, I was going to mention the boy from Growing Pains.
Sara Glibert of Roseanne ( plays darlene conner the wisecracking middle kid)
Micheal Fishman ( DJ Conner of Roseanne)
Oh no....Roseanne recruits little kids to be GLB! That's too funny that Sarah Gilbert is gay.....just watching the show you had the beep beep beep on your gaydar that Darlene was going to grow up to be a lesbian!
Need I mention the Indigo Girls? (Amy Ray and Emily Saliers?)
What about Ani DiFranco? She's bi...I do know that! Can't believe I'm the first to post about the two other "Lesbian" bands! (Ani and the Girls are VERY popular over in Northampton! ;)

MizzDeaf said:
Hey hey!!! Fly Free -- your favorite actress Angelina Jolie(bi) !!!! She plays FoxFire with her ex girlfriend, Jenny -- now not together any more!

:Oops: MizzDeaf -- i shouldve noted that too abt Angelina Jolie :Oops: gracias for correcting me :lol: :cuddle:

Thanks Oddball I just checked the link you provided...

Ahh it's Martina Navratilova, I can never spell her last name either!

David Bowie
Marlon Brando
Siegfried and Roy

Wow, interesting!

Judith Light's character's son from Who's the Boss turned out to be gay in real life. I can't recall his name but I think his character was named Jonathon? (Blonde goody goody 2 shoes)

Saline Eyes said:
Judith Light's character's son from Who's the Boss turned out to be gay in real life. I can't recall his name but I think his character was named Jonathon? (Blonde goody goody 2 shoes)

daniel panirillo -- yup

ummm....

really typical of me to be dumn for got to post my fave author, Katherine V Forrest Shes a WONDERFUL writer! of all the kate series !

*thud* i just found this out, and i didnt EVEN know this OMG! the comdiean who loves to play the telephone lady on the martian and rowan series back in the 60s and now she's on West Wings and u may remmy her from murphy brown it's Lily Tomlin

hey fly did u know this guy from law n order that plays the phychistrist, on SVU is gay????

here's the dude's name B. D. Wong, Tony-winning Broadway actor; Asian

javapride said:
Amanda Bearse who plays that snobby gal from next door on married with children....

( hey waterrats isn't katie sagal openly lesbain too?? that also played peg bundy on married with children?)

I totally forgot about Amanda Bearse, the next door neighbour of 'Married with Children' -- gee!

As for Katey Sagel -- I did see her at a couple of gay/lesbian meetings, but I cannot confirm for a fact on her sexuality as it wasn't revealed nor mentioned. :dunno:

Saline Eyes said:

Danny Pintauro?? (not right spelling surname) -- I didn't know about that either. :P He played Tad in 'Cujo' with Dee Wallace Stone. He played the son in that movie.

javapride said:
*thud* i just found this out, and i didnt EVEN know this OMG! the comdiean who loves to play the telephone lady on the martian and rowan series back in the 60s and now she's on West Wings and u may remmy her from murphy brown it's Lily Tomlin

LILY TOMLIN?? you've got to be shitting me!! :shock:

Back