name the gay/lesiban celebrities

javapride said:
hey fly did u know this guy from law n order that plays the phychistrist, on SVU is gay????

here's the dude's name B. D. Wong, Tony-winning Broadway actor; Asian

ohhh i didnt know that Java -- interesting info -- i know which guy u talking abt

i knew that LnO series was yr fave shows and i just came across that in the website that oddball gave us and i reconized that name- he also was a priest in a prison on OZ in hbo same with that elliot guy and that dr swanka something he also was a prisoner too ( the dr guy, and eillot was the prisoners there) Elliot played a homosexual guy! Dang it was an intresting show to watch most of the LnO poeple there were ex OZ Stars on HBO

Rupert Everett -- he portayed as a gay man in several movies. I just watched one of his movies with Madonna, the Next Best Thing.

Lili Tomlin is a lesbian....She came out a few years ago....I think it's great that more and more celebs are coming out as GLB....perhaps someday it won't be the big deal that it is now.

Here's two you guys haven't thought of:

Harvey Fierstein-- He played the neighbor of Robin William's character in "Mrs Doubtfire".

Nathan Lane-- Played in "Birdcage" opposite Robin Williams.

Both of these men are openly gay.

Richard Hatch-- the original Surivior, openly gay to public when it was aired few years ago.

Angelina Jolie's being a lesbian? No Way! I thought she's bi.

Let me vertify on her later on.

Katzie, yes, ur right about Angelina :naughty:

Oceanbreeze said:
Here's two you guys haven't thought of:

Harvey Fierstein-- He played the neighbor of Robin William's character in "Mrs Doubtfire".

Nathan Lane-- Played in "Birdcage" opposite Robin Williams.

Both of these men are openly gay.

I mentioned Harvey in post number 8. I have met him in person, and his lover as well. Harvey told me also that he used to have a deaf lover. Harvey is a heavy smoker though, and his voice sounds awful, so I'm told.

Others

Liberace (if not already named)
Dack Rambo ((he and his brother Dirk were friends with James Dean)
Harvy Feinestein (wrote torch song trilogy)
Divine (was the original mother in Hairspray, Harvey see above played the mother on Broadway)
Cher I've heard Bi don't know for sure
Sigfried and Roy
Cole Porter
Billy Jean King (former Tennis star)
Martina Natra (can't speell her name) Tennis star
Rita Mae Brown (Martina's ex and Mystery Writer in her own right)

I can't think of that many current celebrity Lesbians, they seem to be much more quiet about it.

the two i mentioned slept together in perhaps my most favorite movie ever! GIA!!!! and umm... they have both played wayyy too many lesbain roles. they hav to at lest be Bisexual...

oh and.. my IDOL!! ELLEN!!! :duh:

Willie Hernandez- Real World, Philadelphia. He is a semi-celebrity because he is a former child actor in Ghostwriter during the 1990's.

Of course, there are least a gay person in the house each season of Real World in last few years.

Tamara said:
Wacko J ???????????????????

Jacko's sexuality is only a matter of discussion that could be revealed in his trial in the next few weeks.

Richard

Dick Sargeant - the 2nd Darren on "Bewitched"
Paul Lynde - Uncle Arther on "Bewitched"
Agnes Moorehead - known to be a lesbian (Sam's mother on "Bewitched")

Oh, and have you noticed the "theme" of Bewitched? A beautiful housewife who is a witch and only a few people knew it (Darren, her family), but "in the closet" from the rest of the world....kind of like when people who are gay who are "in the closet" from family and friends.

Last edited:
For those that watch Tennis,

Amelie Mauresmo is open about being a lesbian.

Nancy Lieberman has a relationship with Martina Navratilova in the mid-80s.

Look.... I know its been awhile since THIS subject came up but I just HAD to add this....

here's anutter one:

David Geffen: well known producer in LA. (once dated Cher) and is now very open about his orientation.

The CM (also known in another forum as creativefingers) :)

OK PPL, HERES A FEW I SAW HAVE NOT BEEN MENTIONED. NOW THESE PPL U MAY NOT KNOW OR EVEN HEARD OF UNLESS U WATCH OLD MOVIES AS IN TURNER CLASSIC MOVIE CHANNEL...............ERROL FLYNN(BI-SEXUAL) CHARLIE CHAPLIN(BI SEXUAL) BETTY DAVIS( YES EVEN SHE LIKED TO INDULGE BOTH SEXES) MARLENA DIETRICH( BI SEXUAL) SINGER ETHEL MERMAN (A LESBIAN)AND A ACTRESS AS WELL IN THE 40S. NEXT ACTORS FROM TV: DICK YORK AND DICK SARGENT(BOTH PLAYED DARREN ON BEWITCHED) ROBERT REED(BRADY BUCH) ROCK HUDSON( BOTH MOVIES AND TV.REMEMBER ) A YOUNG MAN WHO WAS NT A ACTOR BUT HIS STORY WAS MADE INTO MOVIE AFTER HIS DEATH:RYAN WHITE.(DIED OF AIDS THE IN 80 S FROM A BLOOD TRANSFUSSION HE GOT AIDS. BECAUSE OF ROCK HUDSON S ANNOUNCEMENT 2 THE WORLD ABOUT HIS CONDITION AND WHAT HAPPENED 2 YNG. RYAN.... A.I.D.S. (ACQUIRED IMMUNE DEFICIENCY SYNDROME) BECAME A HOUSE HOLD WORD. AND IF U WERE MY AGE:TEENAGER IN THE 80 S U ALSO KNOW, BEING GAY/LEZBIAN THEN AND PUBLIC ABOUT IT, U WERE IN FOR RACISM,BIGATRY, HARRASSMENT, VERBAL AS WELL AS PHYSICAL. 1ST HAND. HELL BEIN A ADULT AT THAT TIME AND BEIN OUT WAS HELL FOR PPL. THANK GOD, AFTER 20 PLUS YRS. BEING GAY/LESBIAN ISNT AS SCARY 2 STR8 PPL AS IT WAS THEN. OH 1 LAST THING ....NOW MY PERSONAL OPINION OKAY.......WACKO JACKO ISN T GAY.......HE S A PEDAPHILE!!!(CHILD MOLESTER) I KNOW ALOT OF STR8 PPL CONFUSE 1 W/THE OTHER BUT BELIEVE ME THEY R FAR DIFF. AS DAY IS 2 NITE. I M SURE IF I WAS A GAY MAN AND U SAID I WAS A PEDAPHILE THATS WHY IM GAY, I WOULD PUNCH UR F***IN LIGHTS OUT!! OF COURSE I WOULD CLARIFY THE DIFFERENCE AFTERWARD. BEING GAY AND BEING...................................EWWW A PEDAPHILE IS DEF. IN A VERY EXTREMME DIFF. CATEGORY. OH AND BY THE WAY, I M A LESBIAN AND I M A MOM AND GUESS WHAT ...........NOT A CHILD MOLESTER!!
PEACE N LOVE 2 ALL MY SISTERS N BROTHERS LIVIN N LOVIN,KAT :lick:

Back