My RIGHTS to keep my Hearing Dog....

Sweetmind said:
OH yea people are too much judgemental about me after all you dont know about me. Yea you dont give a shyte about my rights. Phhooeeey!!

PROVE to me that I've said that, Sweetmind. Go ahead. I insist. Supply me with LINKS to back up anything you've said when it comes to me and my "not giving a shit about your rights/thoughts/beliefs." I've told you I respect your position. I've said it MANY times.

You're right, I don't know you, but you also don't know me. It's not one-sided. As far as people passing judgement on you - well...you help matters NONE by talking out of your ass.

I don't judge anyone - I simply agree to disagree. :)

G'day now, sweets.

You know what you want me to shut up from the truth that you couldnt handle wih me.. Thats the whole reason. I have my rights to speak it out what I strongly believe in about a natural deaf people out there in this society that people dont even know the truth after all audist attitude people ruins for our d/Deaf s rights. It s already fact to be shown all along.

You dont get it.. phhhooeeey I am not gonna to let them crawling all over me and my lovely arse that you must be love it. So there! I ll break those stupid old cycle behavior patterns that you want to continue that kind of attitude.. PHOOEEEYYYY!!!

Sweetmind said:
You know what you want me to shut up from the truth that you couldnt handle wih me.. Thats the whole reason. I have my rights to speak it out what I strongly believe in about a natural deaf people out there in this society that people dont even know the truth after all audist attitude people ruins for our d/Deaf s rights. It s already fact to be shown all along.

You dont get it.. phhhooeeey I am not gonna to let them crawling all over me and my lovely arse that you must be love it. So there! I ll break those stupid old cycle behavior patterns that you want to continue that kind of attitude.. PHOOEEEYYYY!!!

*spits* *hawks* *spits again*

(And it's on the ground, if you mind. I have a FOUL taste in my mouth.)

Phooey on you as well, I didn't ask you to shut up, Sweetmind. I'm far too amused with each and every blast you throw my way. Whether or not you shut up is entirely up to YOU.

I ONLY ASKED YOU TO ACCEPT THAT THERE ARE OTHER PERSPECTIVES ON THE ISSUES YOU REFER TO. I NEVER ASKED YOU TO GIVE UP WHAT YOU BELIEVE IN. I NEVER ASKED YOU TO FORGET ABOUT YOUR RIGHTS.

DO YOU UNDERSTAND ME NOW??? Or not?? Well it was worth a try, anyway. :lol:

*spit* *HISSS*

Whatever! I dont care! I ll be here to point that out for a real reason that I m not here to make trouble. HOWEVER you couldnt handle my true action to show the fact of what I am seeing the whole picture as usual that has con and pro... I dont have to follow up your theory thinking about one sided. It has already ONESIDED all along before I came here.

Sighs! You just dont get it!!! Thats the way audist attitude people love to control and power over me and deafies who believes in themselves. Phooeyyyy!!!

Butt out!!!!It is my speech of freedom with responsiblity and respect!!!

Sweetmind said:
Whatever! I dont care! I ll be here to point that out for a real reason that I m not here to make trouble. HOWEVER you couldnt handle my true action to show the fact of what I am seeing the whole picture as usual that has con and pro... I dont have to follow up your theory thinking about one sided. It has already ONESIDED all along before I came here.

Sighs! You just dont get it!!! Thats the way audist attitude people love to control and power over me and deafies who believes in themselves. Phooeyyyy!!!

Butt out!!!!It is my speech of freedom with responsiblity and respect!!!

LOL...LOL!!! Such contradictions.

You're not here to make trouble, but you've already done so. Them's the breaks, Sweets. That's just how it is. I've only disagreed with you respectfully in the past. You didn't like it, you've referred to me and some of the other members of this forum as "audists" with every intention of it being taken in the negative sense. Meanwhile, I've kept careful watch over what I put out there in my posts. This is the difference between you and me.

Oh...and by all means, believe in yourself. You're probably the only one who does if you're going to keep your main focus on scapegoating.

DIDNT I SAY "Your posts on my thread is way off the topic...do you mind you make a new thread for yourself about this post as well?"

Thanks!

Malfoyish AND Sweetmind

PLEASE STOP NOW! GO TO NEW THREAD OR I WILL COMPLAIN TO ALEX!

THANKS!

coloravalanche said:
DIDNT I SAY "Your posts on my thread is way off the topic...do you mind you make a new thread for yourself about this post as well?"

Thanks!

Malfoyish AND Sweetmind

PLEASE STOP NOW! GO TO NEW THREAD OR I WILL COMPLAIN TO ALEX!

THANKS!

I agree with you, coloravalanche, my apologies to you. I did not intend to monopolize your thread in any way. :) :hug: In fact, I did suggest that this little "tiff" be moved elsewhere.

I'm through here, anyway. On a parting note, if SOMEONE ELSE has something to add to this, it will be taken out of here, quoted and put into a brand new thread, for it is not fair to the creator of this thread for it to be aired out here.

My apologies again, coloravalanche, and I do wish you all the best with your landlord and hope there are a minimal of problems concerning you and your dog in the future. ;)

Malfoyish said:
I agree with you, coloravalanche, my apologies to you. I did not intend to monopolize your thread in any way. :) :hug: In fact, I did suggest that this little "tiff" be moved elsewhere.

I'm through here, anyway. On a parting note, if SOMEONE ELSE has something to add to this, it will be taken out of here, quoted and put into a brand new thread, for it is not fair to the creator of this thread for it to be aired out here.

My apologies again, coloravalanche, and I do wish you all the best with your landlord and hope there are a minimal of problems concerning you and your dog in the future. ;)

Apology accepted! :hug:

I'm not mad - just want attention to stop... thats all...:D

I couldnt explain why but truth is its about YOU and your comfort .. sometimes people doesnt give any respect .. as for dogs.. honestly dogs really something else you wouldnt know what they know this minute you get him.. ITS ABOUT LOVE AND TRUST..
as for CI and dogs or cats i call them being self centered people which its truth.... if you love yourself being deaf like chit happens but move on.. comeon its same thing to animals if they just happen like this love them no matter what they are just same as you.. dont ya see ?

:gpost: Thank you for your true expression that you have a feeling for a dog and love yourself first. It is the true perfect explaination about mental and emotional feeling issues. Beautiful job, catzia. You said it all. ;)

Of course, now you see why I stand up for d/Deaf children that should treated the same, too . ;) It s more of natural true feelings that no one can conform our true souls. Thank goodness I have an opportunity to have my own emotional feelings that connects a warm love inside my heart instead of being passive and suffers with the mental and emotional abuse that is a abusive issue inside their heart to built up angry or frustrated. That goes to their heart that has been abused to be storage for years and years that is already damaged their emotional feelings as A Big Scar. That 's a real self centered for anybody who bashed people with ex HA or CI users. I have seen it myself that turned me off when I saw audist attitude people did this nowdays. **shaking my head** I support them no matter what after all they are a natural deaf people who should not be reject in Deaf community as well as it s a proven what I am seeing here. They suffered by someone who messed around our Deaf ears if you mind while they rejected them as the invisible d/Deaf natural people.

Thats what audist attitude people taught many deaf/hearing into a very negative view of deafness or d/Deaf people in this society. And their power, greedy, and control deafies life that robbed my , and deafies' life and my whole family 's life because they have our opportunity for having a big time loss for not having ASL at home or mainstream / deaf school. That's very unreasonable to take our true language away from d/Deaf children 's rights. So there!

After all those years, Sufferings / Pains that I had since two years old. I am so glad I have a chance to feel great about myself as a True Natural Deaf Identity and my hands to communicate with anybody in this society nowadays. And also, it takes a long time to heal the heart from A BIG SCAR that has been damaged on the right spot all the time.

That's the answer. ;) Take away our healthy mental and emotional feelings about our deafness or believe in ourselves and a true language that goes with our Deaf rights.

Many thanks!
Sweetmind

Last edited:
Sweetmind said:
:gpost: Thank you for your true expression that you have a feeling for a dog and love yourself first. It is the true perfect explaination about mental and emotional feeling issues. Beautiful job, catzia. You said it all. ;)

Its truth sometimes people forget about it..
I agreed with you about grownup with scars sometimes people couldnt accept the facts it happen to them they just plain want to stay be trapped in past.. they need to remember maybe things happens for some reasons... just dont forget dont blame yourself for who you are... forgive them and let a person high above than any of us let him judge for it... its not our job to judge others... thats very simple...

coloravalanche owns this thread, therefore this thread remain open. coloravalanche, what can I do for you? Please send me private message and we will discuss concerning the situation of this thread.

To everyone else please respect the owner of this thread. If you want to discuss about something else, please start your own thread and refrain from attacking coloravalanche.

I used to have a hearing dog (I'm in CA) and I understand the rights under ADA. Your landlord cannot evict you for having a hearing dog. Under the law, a hearing dog is considered "medical equipment" since we need the dog to be safe, and etc. A landlord could not evict someone for having a pacemaker - same thing. Your landlord CAN sue for monetary reimbursement for any damages the dog causes to the home/apartment - but the burden of proof lies with your landlord. I think your landlord is trying to harass you - to get you to leave (stay strong!) If this continues - you can take landlord to court for harassment and discrimination.

Under the ADA law, the dogs don't need certification, nor wear an ID vest. However, having some type of paperwork and having the dog wear a vest removes a lots of hassle . . . for example, I was in the food store and the guy behind me let me know the other line was opening so we could get in the shorter line. If I did not have my dog wearing a vest, I would probably still be waiting in line :)

The dogs should be clean - however, some dogs, such as labs, have naturally oily fur, and have more doggy "stink" than others. My Belgian Sheep Dog has less "stink" than most breeds.

If I drop my keys, Chance (the dog) picks them up and gives them back to me. Same with my wallet. But if I drop something else, he gives me a nose poke and then stares at the object.

I trained him myself. Yes, he behaves hisdogself better than most kids

gggrrrrrrr this is a hearing dogs' topic

All i was doing to searching and reading thru some threads in ALL=deaf related to hearing dogs, as you know i have a passion for canines companionship.

yet , i am befuddled, like finding that Sweetmind is unbelievably insistent, exhibiting a serious boundary issue, barging in hearing dogs discussion thread, ranting off any about your anti-CI stance, bloody hell!!
Let us people talk about DOGs NOT your pet politics subjects against CI take that topic elsewhere. (but i an not a pro-CI either but i dont rant all day and night long)

im hugely dissappointed, even embarrassed.

btw i am enjoying many hearing dog related discussions.
(and deaf dogs are dogs that can't hear!, dammit)
that is so choice beligamsheepdog, i take it you trained it from very little? like how old ? and was your dog originally intended for disabled people (wheelchairs) ? cuz you says your dog will pick up keys etc. just curious
soz i cant concentrate atm the damn tinnitus, but will check in with a more involving post , involving only the subject of hearing dogs for now.

cheers

Grummer

I couldnt read every post..too many, but did the problem with the landlord get solved? It sounds like the landlord is taking this situation too far.

coloravalance, you are doing a great job advocating for yourself! I commend you on knowing your rights. I know that situations like this can be so FRUSTRATING but don't give up. If you win this battle for yourself, you win it also for the next person that has this kind of problem. A victory for one is a victory for all. Good luck!

coloravalanche i rally hope it works out for u ur lanloerd has no rigthy to do thats to u u mack sure ur laeyer sort it out for u. and good lork.....

BUMP,

coloravalanche,
read and re-read Enigma's quote , she might be 'tight with words - a la hearing way, but she made some very succient points.

mebbe show this to your lawyer or at least jot down the point she'd made, it is valuable, like, it would /could help your lawyer to make a case, to deem the landlord's accusation to be unfounded

best of luck

Grum.

I used to have a hearing dog (I'm in CA) and I understand the rights under ADA. Your landlord cannot evict you for having a hearing dog. Under the law, a hearing dog is considered "medical equipment" since we need the dog to be safe, and etc. A landlord could not evict someone for having a pacemaker - same thing. Your landlord CAN sue for monetary reimbursement for any damages the dog causes to the home/apartment - but the burden of proof lies with your landlord. I think your landlord is trying to harass you - to get you to leave (stay strong!) If this continues - you can take landlord to court for harassment and discrimination.

Back