My CI incision

Lucia, I'm glad to hear that you are doing so well. As far as seeing some nasty stuff, A few years ago, I ate my dinner (hamburger and fries) while securing the scene of a fatal motorcycle accident where what was left of the riders leg looked alot like my burger!
I used to train new cops when they came out of the academy. I made a new cop sick when we had a dead guy that sat there in his apartment for about 4 weeks in the middle of the summer with the windows closed. After seeing the horror show inside, I went out to my car, grabbed my milk shake, and stood by the front door outside and drank my shake. You know its gonna be a nasty one when you can smell the guy before ya get to his house, then when ya get there, the window sills are covered with piles of dead flies.
Thenew guy said he couldnt stand to watch me drink that shake when he could still smell the dead guy. BTW, the dead guys face had slid almost all of the way off of his skull.
Sorry to those that have a weak stomach.

So, hows the activation going?

Wow, yikes! Did the new cop puke? LOL!

Activation is going very well!

No, he didnt puke. He statred to hurl and stopped before puking. In his defense, the smell of rotten flesh is pretty nasty.

Frag, I dont know if I could find anything out about that. I bet your observations are correct though. Bike accidents, on the hiway tend to be "scattered" scenes. They tend to be long from the point of impact until the bike peices and body peices stop moving.

Frag, I dont know if I could find anything out about that. I bet your observations are correct though. Bike accidents, on the hiway tend to be "scattered" scenes. They tend to be long from the point of impact until the bike peices and body peices stop moving.

Wow...

Sorry Lucia, I didnt mean to hijack yer thread. I almost crapped myself when I read your thread saying you heard yourself poop! The brown lettering was a nice touch!

:lol: I actually am the one that has a weak stomach for SOME things. I can tolerate alot of gore, except plastic surgery procedures.

You're right, though..Seeing someone's face slide off their skull would probably just about do it for me! I have a problem with face lifts, and just lifts and generally. Something about having the face (or other body part) peeled back just gets to me!

But, I can handle just about anything else... :lol:

I can tolerate a lot of gore myself but watching a toenail or a fingernail get peeled off is enough to make me shudder. Don't ask me why. I just have a thing about damaged nails.

I can tolerate a lot of gore myself but watching a toenail or a fingernail get peeled off is enough to make me shudder. Don't ask me why. I just have a thing about damaged nails.
huh? damaged nails make you shudder but you have thing about damaged nails?

When I said I just have a thing about damaged nails, I was using an idom to mean that I really hate seeing deformed nails or seeing them get peeled off. It makes me shudder. I know it's weird. :crazy:

Lucia...

Looks great!... Hardly any bruising??

(I want one like that as well...)

WOW! It looks awesome!!!!!!!!!! You'r such a fast healer! I myself would prob have to wait a couple weeks for mine to heal if i ever got one! I' d be afraid it would rip open! AH!! Congrats!!!!!!!!

Awesome Lucia !!!!! I am even thinking of getting a CI myself and it looks like your CI incision will heal nicely. :) :thumb:

When I said I just have a thing about damaged nails, I was using an idom to mean that I really hate seeing deformed nails or seeing them get peeled off. It makes me shudder. I know it's weird. :crazy:
Ok... it is okay, I just racked my brian and yeah it goes both way.. like or hate. coupled by a line explaining why?

example;

I have a thing about redhead - those ladies looks good with red hair in all area. eh

Ok excuse me guys, I just went :topic:

Ok... it is okay, I just racked my brian and yeah it goes both way.. like or hate. coupled by a line explaining why?

example;

I have a thing about redhead - those ladies looks good with red hair in all area. eh

Ok excuse me guys, I just went :topic:

Yeah, it goes both ways.

According to Answer com: Be obsessed or preoccupied with something. For example, He has a thing about disorder in the garage, or Bob has a thing about brunettes.

The first example: He has a thing about disorder means he hates disorder.

Of course, the second example means Bob loves brunettes.

I should have explained a bit more though. I can take quite a bit of gore but for some reason toenails being peeled off or being badly deformed will make me shudder.

Back