My CI incision

LuciaDisturbed

Reaction score
Today the little piece of bandage that was right behind my ear came off, it was already half off and I noticed so I gently pulled it off and it came off...so I took a picture. The incision is where the crease between my ear and my head is...ENJOY!

MyCIincision.jpg

Just behind your ear not on behind the head near ear?
Intersting! I guess everyone are different though!

It look heal nicely!!! :)

Exciting for hook up tomorrow? I bet ya :hyper: now hee!
Today the little piece of bandage that was right behind my ear came off, it was already half off and I noticed so I gently pulled it off and it came off...so I took a picture. The incision is where the crease between my ear and my head is...ENJOY!

Look like the ear is gotta fall out. :Ohno: It does look different than others who had their operation.

Should this thread move to the Cochlear Implants discussion forum because it belongs there than in General Chat in my opinion. ;)

Look like the ear is gotta fall out. :Ohno: It does look different than others who had their operation.

Should this thread move to the Cochlear Implants discussion forum because it belongs there than in General Chat in my opinion. ;)

I put it here in the general forum because I wanted everyone to have a chance to see this. :)

There's something about incisions in human flesh that just creep me out. Doctors are soulless beings.

I am a little shocked to see the incision :eek2:
Anyway, I hope you can quickly get well and enjoy your CI soon :hug:

wow really small incision! shorter than mine. that's why the waiting time for activation are shorter.

Oh...myyy...goodness I wasn't even expecting that....:Ohno:

Back