My beloved Kim

Am sorry for your loss of Kim. It's hard losing a beloved pet.

Thank you for your loving support here... I appreicate it very much... :hug:

Yesterday is one week anniversary of her death. I will take some pictures of her grave and post here...

Today is 2 weeks Anniversary of Kim´s death

Here is some pictures of Kim´s grave at her favorite place at my garden, I took few hours ago and few minutes ago today.

We lit the candle and pray few minutes ago...

Aww, you mean you buried Kim in your plant garden where the cross is standing at?

Aww that's so sweet and beautiful, but sad the same time. :hug: Liebling!

A very nice little garden spot for her final resting place. :)

Aww, you mean you buried Kim in your plant garden where the cross is standing at?

No, my hubby removed one piece of tile paving and then dig deep and buried Kim and cover with compost from our own compost bin. After that we bought white stones and some flowers in the plant to place with surround of white stones as the decoration and then cut piece of tile paving with cut machine to match the size of other tile paving.

No, my hubby removed one piece of tile paving and then dig deep and buried Kim and cover with compost from our own compost bin. After that we bought white stones and some flowers in the plant to place with surround of white stones as the decoration and then cut piece of tile paving with cut machine to match the size of other tile paving.

That's a great idea, I'll do the same as you did...:ty: Liebling, it looks really nice...

:hug:

That is a beautiful gravesite and a beautiful garden as well. I hope that being able to vist Kim's grave will bring you peace in your days to come.

At first I thought Kim was bury inside the garden pot!!

Now I know exactly where she is laid to rest, nice view from your home.

Liebling, I hadn't read this thread until today.

I want you to know that I am so sorry for what happened to your beloved Kim. She was lucky to have you and your family as her owners. May she rest in peace :hug:

:ty: for your loving support my thread here :hug: I appreciate it very much...

I still miss Kim and her wild humor... :(

My family said that they feel quiet without Kim's bite... and miss Kim's teeth... Kim like to bite their feet and also bite them as well... :lol:

Kim know her meal time.. it must be shape time... if 10 to 15 minutes late then bite to "remind" us about her meal time...

Nice burial site!

Funny cat that she remind you by biting you. She sure had a great sense of humor!

:hug:

Liebling,
Was very saddened to hear of your totally unexpected loss of Kim. It sounds like she was very lucky to have a family like you to care for her from the time you found her. The pictures are very beautiful of your cats and the special area you have made for her resting place.
Cherish the many wonderful memories. May they bring smile to your heart remembering the fun times with her.

Kangaroo

Back