My beloved Kim

highlands, Thank you for your support post. :hug:

Ich danke Dir für Deine einfühlsame und liebevolle Unterstützung. :hug:

Nein, Kim ist nicht Krank sondern Sussi.

Wir rechnen nicht, daß Kim gestorben zuerst vor Sussi, ist. Kim ist nur 3 jahres alt... :tears:

Wir freuen uns sehr, wenn du uns mal besuchst.

Diese ist Kim... Erinnerst du ihr?

Kim loves to play with snows... ggrrrrr....

oh, mir ist peinlich! Es tut mir leid, Mein Kopf ist fast glatt vergessen, über den Name Sussi und Kim?
ja Ich erinnere mich noch gut von Kim. Dein Lieblingskatze ist Kim. Sie hat dir immer vertrauen und Dir zuhören, wie Ich ihr immer angucken hätte.
oh nein!!! Sussi ist Krank und Kim stirbt vor 4 Tage. Es ist ja zuviel für Dich! *fest umarmen* :hug:
hmmm… Was möchtest Du jetzt mit Kim machen? wohin liegt Kim?

oh, mir ist peinlich! Es tut mir leid, Mein Kopf ist fast glatt vergessen, über den Name Sussi und Kim?
ja Ich erinnere mich noch gut von Kim. Dein Lieblingskatze ist Kim. Sie hat dir immer vertrauen und Dir zuhören, wie Ich ihr immer angucken hätte.
oh nein!!! Sussi ist Krank und Kim stirbt vor 4 Tage. Es ist ja zuviel für Dich! *fest umarmen* :hug:
hmmm… Was möchtest Du jetzt mit Kim machen? wohin liegt Kim?

Nicht Schlimm... :lol:

Wir haben unsere geliebte Kim gestern an ihrem Lieblingsplatz in unserem Garten begraben. :tears:

Wir wissen, daß 21 Jahre alte Sussi bald gehen aber 3 Jahre alte Kim? Es ist zu plötzlich zu uns. :tears:

yw :)

Don't you think that Flecky look like her mother Kim but they have different color... Kim's fur is most black and Flecky's fur is most grey (mixed blue Russian).

Kim & her daughter Flecky.

yes,I agree .. they look smilar especially in their looks but different colors.. cute cats,btw.. I would want to have a cat at home but my mom doesn't want at home :( she says their toilet smells bad .. is there a solution for this

yw :)
yes,I agree .. they look smilar especially in their looks but different colors.. cute cats,btw.. I would want to have a cat at home but my mom doesn't want at home :( she says their toilet smells bad .. is there a solution for this

odor would be aviod if you clean their litter box daily. Aviod to feed cats with milk, sweet, fatty foods... the odor increase strongly... I have 3 litter box for 4 cats... (now 3 cats... ).

I admit that I feed my cats milk or cream once a week... (sundays)... their odor is strongly... only once a week.

Kim like to eat everything like trash.... overleft meals... I know it's no good but Kim like to pinch our overleft ... and can open kitchen cupboard and jump in rubbish bin to get overleft foods... :giggle: I can't do anything but left overleft foods on her dish then she won't open kitchen cupboard for rubbish bin...

:ty: for the info.. I'll consider it if I am able to have a cat at home in the future

Nicht Schlimm... :lol:

Wir haben unsere geliebte Kim gestern an ihrem Lieblingsplatz in unserem Garten begraben. :tears:

Wir wissen, daß 21 Jahre alte Sussi bald gehen aber 3 Jahre alte Kim? Es ist zu plötzlich zu uns. :tears:

Danke für verständnis :hug:
schön, dass Du an Kim Lieblingsplatz gedacht hast. bestimmt Kim freut sich darüber.
ja Ich verstehe Dir sehr gut, dass es bei Dir zuviel liegt. Das ist aufeinmal... Du hast sehr schön die Bild von Kim geknipst.

Danke für verständnis :hug:
schön, dass Du an Kim Lieblingsplatz gedacht hast. bestimmt Kim freut sich darüber.
ja Ich verstehe Dir sehr gut, dass es bei Dir zuviel liegt. Das ist aufeinmal... Du hast sehr schön die Bild von Kim geknipst.

Ja, mein geliebte Kim fehlt mir so sehr.

Ich beleuchtete die Kerze auf Grab meines geliebte Kim.

Ohh I am very sorry about what happened... I am sure Kim's soul will be happy somewhere :)

Dear Darling -

I was sorry to hear about Kim - I know how much you loved her and I wish I could have been there for you as you were for me when I found out about BabyCat. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved member of your family, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love,
DreamDeaf

Since I've been quite sick the last few days, missed this thread, am sadden that your beloving cat is no longer with you and your family. Please do hang in there and cherish the wonderful times you and your family had with this cat. Do take good care--

:hug:
~RR

Dear Darling -

I was sorry to hear about Kim - I know how much you loved her and I wish I could have been there for you as you were for me when I found out about BabyCat. I know how hard it is to lose a beloved member of your family, and my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Love,
DreamDeaf

Thank you and appreicate very much for your post here. :hug:

Yes I didn't forget about your beloved BabyCat. I enjoyed to have all of your 5 cats and kissed all your 5 cats before leave for met twinnes. BabyCat is such darling cat... :(

It's hurt when I learn about your BabyCat at Cedar Point, Cleveland... and thought about my 21 years old Sussi and know she will go anytime due her age but I really never, never, never thought that 3 years old Kim is first before Sussi. It's too suddenly to me... :tears: It's really hurt... I love Kim too death like my baby... Kim's 2 daughters remind me of her when I look at them... The atompshere in house are quiet after that... Kim brought our house full sense of humor... She loves to tease Sussi and also play and fights with her 2 daughters and Sussi. Ran around the house like crazy... tease... bite my boys and hubby... especially feet... then ran off... jump on our lap what she wish... They didn't eat their meal much.... very quiet... Normally 2 daughters slept with us but Sussi join us suddenly at 2 days ago... She don't like anyone pick her up... She could be unfriendly cat... hissed, bite and scratch... Up to her if she want then come to us... I am the one who allow to pick her up and do anything with her... Ohhhhh I miss her terrible...

Thank you for your support posts, Interpreter, Jillo & RR.. It mean me a lot... :hug:

RR,
Yes, Angel mentioned other thread that you are ill... I am glad that you are okay and able to make further posts here. How do you feeling now?

liebing, I am sorry about your cat. I know that your cat like her private spot and you created her area.

Liebling, I'm sorry to hear about Kim, she is very lucky to be in your good home for few years with your family.

Rest in Peace Kim. :hug:

Thank you again for your loving support posts here. :hug:

I will post some pictures of her grave and memorial soon.

Aw beautiful pictures of Kim and her daughter Flecky... Kim's color looks like one of my kittens but has one white paw, so cute...

Back