My beloved Kim

I am sorry to hear of your loss.. :( I know how it feel to lose a loved pet as I lost Tiny last year and my dog, Mac last July 2007. :( they are like furry people to me.. :(

hugs...

*nodding sadly* I remember your thread about your beloved Mac... :(

Yes, we do feel that Kim belong to our family... I know for everyone, she is a pet but for me, she is more than just pet to us... a special ...

Liebling,

So sorry to hear about Kim. Take your time in getting another cat if you so choose to, but remember that only one cat will take Kim's place, so don't compare the new cat to Kim, as it's not fair. :hug: to you, my dear.

Found here - that's ok after reading your post at other thread, I click Liebling's post.

Thats awful news to hear about your cat, I met her twice.

I am sorry, as I know its not good enough words, I understand your feelings as I had with my Blue point Himalayan kitten, I found him dead across my road.

Yes, I remember your blue point kitten... :(

Kim love to bit your feet... and do not leave your feet alone... :giggle:

Liebling,

So sorry to hear about Kim. Take your time in getting another cat if you so choose to, but remember that only one cat will take Kim's place, so don't compare the new cat to Kim, as it's not fair. :hug: to you, my dear.

Thank you :hug:

We already have 3 cats left... We know Sussi will go anytime due her old age (21 years old). We do not feel ready to have other cat... We are still grieving .. Yes, nobody replace Kim's and Sussi's place. Kim is Kim... Sussi is Sussi.

Leibling, I am sorry to hear your loss of Kim. :( I lost 2 cats in '90's also. I miss them also. I also lost my dog kyle last year, also.

Leibling, I am sorry to hear your loss of Kim. :( I lost 2 cats in '90's also. I miss them also. I also lost my dog kyle last year, also.

Thank you :hug:

I'm sorry to hear about your beloved pets and know how you feeling about them when you close to them.

c05.jpg

OH Liebling, I'm so sorry about your cat Kim. She has given you some good memories. :hug:

Wow that's shocking :( I'm very, very sorry for the loss of your beautiful cat. Kim will always be forever remembered and she was really lucky to have you guys to care for few years. It was interesting when you made posts about Kim in the past and how she survived as a wild cat. Now you have other cats to look after. Rest In Peace Kim.

Aw I am so sorry to hear about ur cat. :(

Rest in peace, Kim.......

Aww...Jesus Christ. Don't Germany has the cruel animal laws or something? I'm terribly sorry to hear this. God...if it happens to my cat. Oh, boy.....it will be ugly. I'm sorry to hear this...

Thank you everyone for your support posts :hug:

I came home from work yesterday and have a look at Kim again. Her body is very hard as cold... We covered her with her favorite white blanket with pair toys and then seal the shoe box together and make sure it won't open... We buried her together on her favorite place... :tears: and lit the candle on her grave. We will get color stones this weekends to cover her grave. Alan made wood cross for her with the help from my hubby. We (4) cried... Danny made a beautiful speech with sign language for her. I will create a memorial of her and put it on her grave. (I will ask my boys for their opinion what to write on memorial). I will post the picture of her grave when we finish with decoration.

I look at Flecky, Kim's daughter because she look very much like her mother Kim but Kim's fur is black with cream color on her face and Flecky is mixed blue Russian cat with color cream on her face like her mother. Flecky's movement is exactly as her mother.

I miss her and her wild humor terrible...

I was not right mood yesterday as I posted in some threads... If you notice it or upset then accept my apology...

Aww...Jesus Christ. Don't Germany has the cruel animal laws or something? I'm terribly sorry to hear this. God...if it happens to my cat. Oh, boy.....it will be ugly. I'm sorry to hear this...

You know that animals were being killed on road accidents. The law in the world do nothing for animal on road accident.

Oh yes, I forget to add one more post...

After finish buried her, we went to see the place where Kim died of which only 3 metres away from our property.

First of all, my hubby said that it make no sense that Kim sat on the middle of road because her body is not damage but just part of her right head - to bleed out from her right ear, eye and mouth, that's why we want to know what/how she died. We saw blood scar on the road and know it's not middle of road but between grass and road... then made a suggestion to match a farmer's description since we saw few holes of grass where the mouse or whatever hides/lives... It look like that Kim tried to go in mouse's hole & get mouse out which is too near the road... she wasn't realized that she is too close to the road when she played with mouse or whatever.

Mein liebste Liebling,

oh nein, das darf nicht wahr sein!! *snieefffff*

Es tut mir wirklich schrecklich leid. Ich kann einfach nicht mehr glauben, Kim war krank und ausgerechnet er muss sterben um Autounfall. Ich finde nicht so toll *seufz* Ich wünsche mir, dass ich sofort zu Dir kommen kann und nimmt deine Arme und festumarmen. :hug:
diesmal passt gut auf mit deiner Katzen auf.
Herzlich Mitleid *grosse Umarmung*
Ich bin mir sicher, dass Kim euch niemals vergisst *fühl dich drück*

highlands, Thank you for your support post. :hug:

Mein liebste Liebling,

oh nein, das darf nicht wahr sein!! *snieefffff*

Es tut mir wirklich schrecklich leid. Ich kann einfach nicht mehr glauben, Kim war krank und ausgerechnet er muss sterben um Autounfall. Ich finde nicht so toll *seufz* Ich wünsche mir, dass ich sofort zu Dir kommen kann und nimmt deine Arme und festumarmen. :hug:
diesmal passt gut auf mit deiner Katzen auf.
Herzlich Mitleid *grosse Umarmung*
Ich bin mir sicher, dass Kim euch niemals vergisst *fühl dich drück*

Ich danke Dir für Deine einfühlsame und liebevolle Unterstützung. :hug:

Nein, Kim ist nicht Krank sondern Sussi.

Wir rechnen nicht, daß Kim gestorben zuerst vor Sussi, ist. Kim ist nur 3 jahres alt... :tears:

Wir freuen uns sehr, wenn du uns mal besuchst.

Diese ist Kim... Erinnerst du ihr?

Kim loves to play with snows... ggrrrrr....

Last edited:
Don't you think that Flecky look like her mother Kim but they have different color... Kim's fur is most black and Flecky's fur is most grey (mixed blue Russian).

Kim & her daughter Flecky.

Back