MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well, My macbook already have built-in webcam and battery life 5-6 hours. I like to carry ONE. So I let lot deaf get free mvp and I try to save Gov's money.

If you means so.... that is okay, just your Opinion.

Well, My macbook already have built-in webcam and battery life 5-6 hours. I like to carry ONE. So I let lot deaf get free mvp and I try to save Gov's money.

Governement is not paying for the MVP.

HOVRS are paying for it but they hope that you would use their VRS as your primary VRS so they could recoup the money that they invested giving away all those free MVP.

HOVRS are paying for it but they hope that you would use their VRS as your primary VRS so they could recoup the money that they invested giving away all those free MVP.

Money is still from govt's fund.

FCC pay VRS relay service per minutes.
VRS company earn money and keep some money to invest.
ts-da?

FCC money paid in last 5-6 years to HOVRS, they diversify their money and reinvest into research and development. That where money is coming from. Certain % have gone into research and development. They are betting their money to recoup money and break even or profit revenue.

Think about it...

Think how much money VRS are earning per minute. Roughly $7.25. Depending on tier and how many minutes they get per month.

If a deaf using VRS for full 1 hour (aka 60 minutes). Let look how much they profit in one hour. 60 x $7.25 = $435 an hour. But that does not stop there. If 100 deaf called in one hour span and each did 20 minutes.

100 x 20 minutes = 200 minutes, then 200 x $7.25 =$1,450.00 an hour. Just 100 deaf vrs user in 1 hour. If the it peaks from 8am - 7pm (11 hours).

That means they earn $15,950 in 11 hours. I did not include the off - peak hours. Let say its spread out each day to justify the number.

30 days in a month x $15,950 = $478,500 a month. A year - $5,821,750.

Obviously my calculation are not accurate because they are raking more than $5.8 millions a year from FCC.

They got money to cover interpreter wages, call center, lease office, business expenses for expos, sponsorship, etc... And still have plenty leftover to spend on research development.

I dont know how HOVRS did it. Still have to Kudo to them for effort to develop MVP.

also Kudo to Viable for attempt to make Vpad.

Kudo to Snapvrs for owning network on OJO.

Kudo to CSDVRS for coming out with Z products.

Kudo to Sorenson for greatest invention of videophone concept.

Dont forget Sorenson as 2007, they had 80% market share. They have maybe 200-300 millions as year, or more from FCC.

yikes!

look like I am on 17 out of 20 (far away from door)

23 invited, 2 accepted, 0 connected (I recently start doing it)

look like I am on 17 out of 20 (far away from door)

23 invited, 2 accepted, 0 connected (I recently start doing it)

okay, you need get a connected from ur friends. If you invite them, then they should invite back you, because of connection. okay!!!!

okay, you need get a connected from ur friends. If you invite them, then they should invite back you, because of connection. okay!!!!

ah I see, I undy now... I think its really strange to doing it...

25 invited 15 accepted, and 13 connected. I'm on the 9th in line - Slow, isn't it?

I'm one of greater thief in the world. I'll still get your MVP. :wave:

really?!? *umm*.....................................................*thinking*
thank for let me know, now i know who are you?...........*wait a min*
................*flash lamp*.............................................................
I suggest, we can go to the Bank and we make like "mad money". Good Idea?
If you get the money, then you can buy one MVP. I am your friends :D

I have 29 connections now. I am still in 4th line to go. Need invitations to connect purple. Name: Jeffrey Bechtel
Email:xgoofyguyx@gmail.com If you need me to invite you too then email me please....

updated: 27 invited, 6 accepted, 4 connected

if anyone wanna make invitation, PM me for name and email addy :)

That's it? I already got one more invitation so far today. I am now in 3th of MVP line. I only have 31 connections. Please invite me more. I will do same thing.

your e-mail add in your mvp, they will add connected!!!

That's it? I already got one more invitation so far today. I am now in 3th of MVP line. I only have 31 connections. Please invite me more. I will do same thing.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back