MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
my purple status:

17 invited
10 accepted
7 purple connected

I am 9th person to get into door as well.

I am very patient to wait on these deaf people.

If HOVRS will release videosign 3.5 on purple ticket by mid August, the line will move to the door.
not 3.5 it will be 3.0 though..

Step 5 isn't ready eh...

I've tried, and guess what, my friends got about 510 purple connections and they all accepted and he still got one more step to the dang door! :rl:
so no matter how many you've tried to invite and they have to be connected and you're still going to be one step behind. 510 purple member have connected and still not yet reach the door??? I don't get it. so how much more do we have to get to get to the door??

71 Invited 27 Accepted 14 Connected and I'm on the 11th in line.

I am 15th to door mvp

Maybe 16th to 20th for Step 5: Download VideoSign 3.0
Why? first time setup and done only up to 5th without invite maybe Step 5: get download will jump to door

I am in the 11th on line and I need more purple connect! =P

I believe after you get 24 connects you will be on the 19th in line and will stay there until they release 3.0 Videosign to download then you will enter the MVP door.

They are out of purple numbers in my area & they ordered more purple numbers so I await my purple number. Anyway, what information will be revealed to the persons you invite to connect with?

i did download it did not check it how i make it check since i had it on my system

You would have to put your name in VideoSign's setting and then make call more often, it would become count. *shurg*

13th person moved closer to door.

Believe 19th person to 20th person is sign 3.0 download. Its not available right now.

Anyone have yahoo email having problem receiving invitation from HOVRS website? I am sending like 100 invitation to one person and not receiving my email. But we talking back n forth as there no initiation arrived yet. Weird!

I heard about MVP but i don't get an invited from someone yet i m wait for someone will invite me pretty soon

note to all about mvp invites john lytle and i have discovered a bug in their website for mvp invite and called hovrs and they have confirmed our notice of bug the bug is the invites must have email address match the sign up of hovrs and must have purple number in order to get purple icon in contact list otherwise u still have white icon some deafies doesnt know about it and fails to see the other steps

here is sign up and invite steps

get mvp code from person who invited you
login if you old users
click my account and check my info bar see if purple number has numbers or if blank go to to my alert bar click on get purple number

then add my contacts fill in name of people you want to invite and put their email address then click on the box below email address1 to invite them then click update and you done

the invites must be done both way that mean you invite them then they have to invite you to make it work

thanks james

I heard about MVP but i don't get an invited from someone yet i m wait for someone will invite me pretty soon
I invited you in your gmail. maybe its a different email addy.. PM with your email address. i wasn't sure if you still use your gmail or not. but I did send you :(

you might think i am such a bs !

84 Invited 80 Accepted 71 Connected

and last one to the door

waiting for sign video 3.0 then i get freeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee mvp

I just spoke with HOVRS customer service.

They said, do not worry about the line and how many invites. As long you have account with them, you will eventually get it. If have old account, will be easily get faster. Not newer accounts.

Look at this... I thought if I hit 24, I will get full. But it grew bigger to 40 instead of 24.

deaf-mortgage-albums-13001-picture1257-mvp-view-line-status2.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back