MVP Stats on Purple line - let compare

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at this... I thought if I hit 24, I will get full. But it grew bigger to 40 instead of 24.

deaf-mortgage-albums-13001-picture1257-mvp-view-line-status2.jpg
ahh cool! i must be your 20th!!! :)

I just spoke with HOVRS customer service.

They said, do not worry about the line and how many invites. As long you have account with them, you will eventually get it. If have old account, will be easily get faster. Not newer accounts.
i've had the old acct so that means i'll get it faster and when will that be??????

Anyone have yahoo email having problem receiving invitation from HOVRS website? I am sending like 100 invitation to one person and not receiving my email. But we talking back n forth as there no initiation arrived yet. Weird!

They don't get it, because all of these invitations in spam folder on yahoo. That example a lot about deaf people never get your invitations.

Anyone have yahoo email having problem receiving invitation from HOVRS website? I am sending like 100 invitation to one person and not receiving my email. But we talking back n forth as there no initiation arrived yet. Weird!

What I suggest you to tell your deaf friends who got yahoo account when you invited them and tell them check in spam and they will find it there.

What I suggest you to tell your deaf friends who got yahoo account when you invited them and tell them check in spam and they will find it there.

I had few friends in spam mail and I keep to check spam. I dont understand why about spam mail.

hey guy do you see my ?

84 Invited 80 Accepted 71 Connected

want to know serect ? pm me it will make you think . you should does this frist place it took me three day to make it and you will reach to the last peron and the door is 43 connected

Here mines in attachment.

My lappy is a Linux system, I use the Print Screen and auto copied into memory and save into my screenshot directory. then uploaded into AD server for attachments.

Just found out about MVP being official and on hovrs.com I am already purple for at least a year for sure yet I still don't know about it. =/ Anyway, on the bright side is that I came to find out eventually!

Oh eheh, it's not much but look at what I have so far.
6 Invited 1 Accepted 0 Connected ---- hmm, I'm in the 15th of the line.
One word: AHA. I can wait for MVP anytime as long as it will come to ME! I don't mind few months after people receiving their MVP before me. =P

***Screenshot will be posted up as soon as I could...

Last edited:
VideoSign does not work for Linux system, they can send video mail into my email account, that make sure it's WMV (Windows Media Video). The program called Xgine can watch a VideoMail.

Are you counting backwards? you mean you're 2nd in line? if you are 19th in line then you must be way in the back.?? Are you trying to confuse me or something?

More like 19th step completed. True... I did think exactly what you said. Should we count from the door or from where we started. Everyone seem agreed to count from where we started.

I'm on the 6th. I am waiting for someone to response me. HOVRS is pain in the ass! LoL

You mentioned a friend over 500... can you share that friend's stats in details? It will show us that we need to take it easy.

What, friends 500?!? I am not a american. I came from Germany. *oh gosh*
I can't invite my friends from Germany. MVP wont send a box to Germany. I know...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back