MVP blunder!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
FYI Puerto Rico is NOT part of NANP*! The numbers in Puerto Rico is part of what? Central America Number plan! That is where the problem is!

nathan say nothing about it?

his area code (787) or (939)

Wow! alot people misunderstand!!!!

FYI Puerto Rico is NOT part of NANP*! The numbers in Puerto Rico is part of what? Central America Number plan! That is where the problem is!

NANP stands for North America Number Plan, and it Covers only to United States, Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. That is it. The rest of U.S. Territories are part of Central America... has no part of NANP

That is what FCC is concerning about.

I see this as potential problems for U.S. Territories.

Problem? Ok, lets put this way.

Im using Nathan as example because he is from PR. He got his mom in PR as well, maybe 10 miles away... wants to call him though default provider of his choice. Know what would happen? His mom will be billed as International Long distance charges! Even though they were only 10 miles apart. That is because his mother called though Central America Number Plan to North America Number Plan. Even IF the 800 toll free is assigned to Nathan... still billed as International chargess.

How solve this problem?

Get the idea?

Wake up!

nathan say nothing about it?

his area code (787) or (939)

:orly: Google is your friend. Always do a research first before you shoot me. :nono:

List of NANP Countries - North American Numbering Plan Countries

International City Codes -- Puerto Rico

I wouldnt taunt people like that. Not nice even you may be right.

Here is the truth, there will be CONFUSION after June 30th. We all will go one way or other.

If you look at history of Telephone company which formed over hundred fifty years ago.

You WILL understand after research the history of Telecommunication. I find this fantastic because we are actually repeating the history just that we, the Deafies have put off for over hundred of years. What hearing people have went though 100 years ago is EXACTLY what we are though right now.

Funny thing, Our date is June 30th, is exact what happened with hearing people who went though 1930's

History DO repeat, and it will take few years for us Deafies to adjust new landscape of telecommunication. Trust me, we WILL get used to it in about 2 or 3 years whether we like it or not.

Overall, I think this is gonna to benefit us the most.

qwerty123

What I see you.

You are BRAND BASH about Purple

It seem that you just make yourself fool.

If you don't like purple then keep your mouth shut and don't say any negative about purple.
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

Don't be surprise if Mod decide close this thread.

No one want hear about you say how Purple is horrible.

It like you hate car and like Truck then try tell everybody don't buy car. It example.

For me I don't care what they do but it not important to bash and make them look bad.

Be careful what you said,

What this guy qwerty123 got to say... You better wake up and research the history of Telecommunication history.

He is NOT saying that one VRS is bad, just that there will be confusion, and there will be winner and losers.

We will witness transform of Deaf Communication system. We can not stay same thing forever. This is true capitalism, we should be thankful that we live today rather than suffering 100 years ago where we depend on neighbor for all telecommunications needs.

DHB
qwerty123

What I see you.

You are BRAND BASH about Purple

It seem that you just make yourself fool.

If you don't like purple then keep your mouth shut and don't say any negative about purple.
deadhorse.gif
deadhorse.gif

Don't be surprise if Mod decide close this thread.

No one want hear about you say how Purple is horrible.

It like you hate car and like Truck then try tell everybody don't buy car. It example.

For me I don't care what they do but it not important to bash and make them look bad.

Mod note:

Alright, I think that is enough of this thread to have more belittling and blame game on whether Purple or Sorenson or whoever it is at fault. It is time to cool down and let the nature take it's course.

So with that, this thread is closed for the time being. :locked:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back