MVP blunder!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
:eek3:
For those people doesn't care about FCC. Well you should CARE! The reason that doesn't have Sorenson bug FCC. The FCC has state and clear about their policy about it.

Again...

qwert has link from FCC and it isn't fake. FCC stuff is no joke. If FCC is like SO what... mean we will never have HSI at first place and the videophone

:eek3:
For those people doesn't care about FCC. Well you should CARE! The reason that doesn't have Sorenson bug FCC. The FCC has state and clear about their policy about it.

Again...

qwert has link from FCC and it isn't fake. FCC stuff is no joke. If FCC is like SO what... mean we will never have HSI at first place and the videophone

Of course we do care, FCC is imporant to us as well as other VRS company, it's ok to post FCC link but what I realize Qwerty is way over his head and bashing against Purple. There's nothing wrong about posting FCC links but it's just him qwerty that we are all sick of. He just couldn't stop. Do you ever see me bashing Sorenson? No, of course I love Sorenson regardless of who I work with. We all are thankful for VP-200. We giving out MVP for FREE and qwerty complain? WTF...???

if you have history of Sorenson mistake from FCC link and so be it. We should aware but not everyone is aware since qwert is focus on Purple and nothing in general about FCC what could have affect VRS and IP Relay.

Like for example.. not many of people realized that ip relay or vrs default set up on their account or to use VRS. After June 30th and do they realized they wouldn't use the VRS until they register first to able use VRS? Same thing with IP Relay. I do not know how many educate that explain people who using VRS or the IP Relay and what happen after June 30th?

It just my concerned the service because I need VRS and IP Relay to use. It just surprise and why some say doesn't care about FCC rules. That why I don't understand that moment.

I understand what you mean about the qwert.

:popcorn:

Ain't waste my breath, you all will see in the end, and many of you will drop your jaw in the end. And of course this is not a joke.

Back and enjoying my popcorn and the show.

:popcorn:

Ain't waste my breath, you all will see in the end, and many of you will drop your jaw in the end. And of course this is not a joke.

Back and enjoying my popcorn and the show.

Right, in the end, it's all that matters.

I would want to apologize about my venting earlier yesterday. It is really bugging me and wanted to get it out. Qwerty himself should not be getting into their business anyway because the letter to Mr. Chandler is supposed to go to him, not us. It is not addressed to us and it is not my business to read his letter. I don't know why the hell Sorenson post information online for all of us to read anyway??? Can't they email it themselves or send a snail mail to Purple which it is more confidential?? Sorenson is really stupid to post stuff online. Do you see AT&T post confidential stuff online when they had problem with Verizon or Sprint? No, we don't see those online because it is between them and it is not for us to read it online. Can you find information online about that? Good luck finding them and post it here.

As for FCC, I understand they are doing their business, I am glad they are doing their policy about 10 digit numbers and the June 30th deadline. But, I don't mean not to care about FCC, what I mean I don't care what Sorenson says about Purple anyway. For all they care is put off Purple's MVP delivery. Why? Sorenson was fighting with FCC about proxy numbers. All they whine and whine they wanted to keep the proxy numbers but the big boss of FCC told them they must make the 10 digit numbers. When that happened, then Purple had to delay more time until Sorenson solve it out with FCC. That's caused more delay and another delay which it caused to lose more Purple customers to lose interest and caused them to look elsewhere who has the better VRS.

Who came up with the idea about 10 digit numbers? Purple did. I guess Sorenson had a reason to get pissed off with Purple but that is too bad for them. And Purple probably had their own reason because they do not like Soreson putting off more products such like P3. Maybe, thats the reason why Purple does not want to respond to them and went ahead to sell P3. Like I said, Sorenson and Purple need to GET ALONG.

This official petition to the FCC is serious business. These are heavy allegations that Sorenson is asserting and if the FCC chooses to investigate it, Purple may just find themselves on the wrong side of the law.

Knowing Sorenson's track record, and their penchant for having high-priced lawyers on their side, I have no doubt that prior to writing this letter and being put on the hook for a libel lawsuit from Purple, Sorenson's lawyers saw this evidence and were confident they could win in court. So this is actually a pretty scary development.

If you have evidence supporting or contrary to Sorenson's letter, please do write to the FCC stating the facts. The community's voice is the most important thing that the FCC will listen to.

By the way - has anyone tested the Ojo to call other VRS services lately? I wasn't able to make a call this past week to either Sprint, Purple or Sorenson.

FCC is serious business? Your damn right on!

And with the SEC report from Purple Co. I am not sure where Purple Co is heading to and it appears that they better wake up FAST! AND quit playing guns pointing to their feet while they sleep. If they don't, then not much we can do but watching the show and eating more popcorns.

This official petition to the FCC is serious business. These are heavy allegations that Sorenson is asserting and if the FCC chooses to investigate it, Purple may just find themselves on the wrong side of the law.

Knowing Sorenson's track record, and their penchant for having high-priced lawyers on their side, I have no doubt that prior to writing this letter and being put on the hook for a libel lawsuit from Purple, Sorenson's lawyers saw this evidence and were confident they could win in court. So this is actually a pretty scary development.

If you have evidence supporting or contrary to Sorenson's letter, please do write to the FCC stating the facts. The community's voice is the most important thing that the FCC will listen to.

By the way - has anyone tested the Ojo to call other VRS services lately? I wasn't able to make a call this past week to either Sprint, Purple or Sorenson.

MOD, please remove out this thread above. I m not interesting to hear about it.

I'm sorry about you have hard time with this person and you can add him to your ignore list.

There's only that I know about both of Sorenson and Purple are receive funds from FCC and they have comply with FCC policies.

I would check to see if I can call other VRS on Ojo. I do have 10 digit number already but I can't make VP to VP call (calling friends directly). I contacted Customer Support and asked them why I can't make VP to VP call (make call from Ojo to VP200 ect). She said not yet, but they will have it soon. :shrug: Oh well.

My Ojo currently is in garage sitting on workbench among with junk piles around it and still connect to Ethernet and is always ON. I use it when I need it when my kids took over TV with VP200 to watch their favorite show. :roll:

Catty

FCC is serious business? Your damn right on!

And with the SEC report from Purple Co. I am not sure where Purple Co is heading to and it appears that they better wake up FAST! AND quit playing guns pointing to their feet while they sleep. If they don't, then not much we can do but watching the show and eating more popcorns.

:popcorn::popcorn::-o:ugh3::shrug::popcorn::popcorn:

Some of you may have heard that Sorenson has filed a complaint with the FCC against Purple alleging that our MVP is not interoperable with their services-and that we are in violation of the do-not-call registry.

Yesterday, we filed a response to the complaint. Obviously, we view Sorenson's complaint as unsubstantiated. We pride ourselves on our commitment to functional equivalency and that includes ensuring that our products are interoperable.

You can see a copy of the letter at:
http://gullfoss2.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6520217062

You will note from the letter that the MVP's interoperability with Sorenson's VRS service was already tested and approved by their engineering team. We cannot explain why their counsel didn't note this, but it is clear that they are concerned about the surging demand for mobile video communications and our unique position to respond to that demand.

Our outreach team works hard to ensure that customers are aware of their rights under the do-not-call rules and our engineering team works hard to deliver products that ensure our customers have the same level of access to the nation's telecommunications infrastructure that hearing people do. Sorenson's view notwithstanding, we strongly believe that our customers have the right to functional equivalency.

Should you be asked about the complaint or our response, Brandon Arthur, our Vice President of Marketing Communications, has recommended responding with the following:

Q: I heard Sorenson claims that the MVP is not compatible with their VRS services. Is that true?
A: No, that is not true. The MVP is compatible and was tested by their engineers. Sorenson appears to be concerned that they don't have a mobile video phone of their own.

Q: I heard that Sorenson is claiming that Purple isn't following the do not call rules. Is that true?
A: No, that is not true. Sorenson appears to be concerned that we are working with our customers to ensure that they have access to the do-no-call registry and that they are able to effectively navigate the automated menu. We are committed to our customers regardless of Sorenson's position.
Purple's respond to Sorenson's compliant to FCC

Last edited:
you post brick's message that purple internal commication? breech company policy! you jeopardize your job!

go fcc web to see all pages
http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6520217062

http://fjallfoss.fcc.gov/prod/ecfs/retrieve.cgi?native_or_pdf=pdf&id_document=6520217063
if you plan to work for one of these VRS companies, I don't think they will HIRE you since you breached their policy. Nathan was just doing his job. Can't you just stuff something in your hands and mouth and be quiet? You never do.

if you plan to work for one of these VRS companies, I don't think they will HIRE you since you breached their policy. Nathan was just doing his job. Can't you just stuff something in your hands and mouth and be quiet? You never do.

I agree!

me breech their policy? you misunderstand big time me said nathan posted Kelby's messge from internal commications on AD it show nathan subprofessional me sure kelby not happy that nathan posted his messge on AD nathan edited his message at 12:38pm may 21 remove Kelby name

Kelby Brick's respond to Sorenson's compliant to FCC

what me post is from fcc public domain

you sick of me? that your problem not mine

me breech their policy? you misunderstand big time me said nathan posted Kelby's messge from internal commications on AD it show nathan subprofessional me sure kelby not happy that nathan posted his messge on AD nathan edited his message at 12:38pm may 21 remove Kelby name

what me post is from fcc public domain

you sick of me? that your problem not mine

Compliant much? You can kick my ass like it says so in your avatar for all I care. You are a disgrace to the VRS. And by the way I have permission to post this so they have been already been acknowledged.

Compliant much? You can kick my ass like it says so in your avatar for all I care. You are a disgrace to the VRS. And by the way I have permission to post this so they have been already been acknowledged.

disgrace? me got no problem with that

purple may have bigger problem with fcc june 30

see this file

sorenon viable csdvrs has no problem june 30 deadline

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back