MVP blunder!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
disgrace? me got no problem with that

purple may have bigger problem with fcc june 30

see this file

sorenon viable csdvrs has no problem june 30 deadline

:rofl2: Did you read it yourself since this isn't address to Purple, it look like it was address to Sorenson and other VRS company. You just embarrassed yourself. Beside Sorenson haven't given me their 10 digit number, why? Because there is NO number available for my area. Sorenson fail to register 10 digit number for me. Epic Fail. It's Sorenson that will face consequences after June 30. Good luck, and since you are being ignorance, you are on my ignore list. This will be the last time I will post in your thread otherwise kick my arse. Have a nice day, qwerty.

disgrace? me got no problem with that

purple may have bigger problem with fcc june 30

see this file

sorenon viable csdvrs has no problem june 30 deadline

qwerty,
I don't think you understand what the letter is all about. Do you really think you going to post about Purple? The letter is undersigned by AT&T, Sprint Nextel, Purple Communications, Hamilton Relay, and Snap Telecommunications.

I think this was written to ask FCC to extend the deadline June 30, so they can all educate the meaning of 10-digit numbers. There are so many deaf people who don't have the 10-digit numbers at this time. Some deaf people had NO idea what 10-digit numbers is used for or maybe no one had told them the information about the 10 digit numbers. Now, I think you need to re-read and understand clearly what the letter is writing about. The Purple Communications had nothing wrong in this letter, they was just asking for extension after June 30th. I don't see why you had to post private letters between VRS industries and FCC online. I don't see AT&T and Sprint post stuff online because it is none of our business. It was like nosing around their letters which it does not have YOUR NAME on the letter. You need to stop pointing fingers at Purple. Point your finger elsewhere. Or doesn't your mother told you it is not nice to point finger at someone?

Maybe Sorenson, Viable, CSDVRS had no problem getting more deaf people to be aware about 10-digit numbers but there might be MORE people who were not educated or have not acknowledged about 10 digit numbers. So, what Sorenson, or other VRS are going to do about it? Either they want to continue it or just simply ignore it and stay with the deadline. That is up to them. They makes the choices themselves. It is not for us to make the decision because we don't own those companies.

Again, qwerty, re-read the letter and I hope you clear up your understanding about the letter.

Thank you.

MOD, please remove out this thread above. I m not interesting to hear about it.

nice try cant remove this thread you not thread starter :wave: :nono:

if not interesting dont post doh :rofl:

hear more Pruple managment leave work for new vrs Convo

qwerty,
I don't think you understand what the letter is all about. Do you really think you going to post about Purple? The letter is undersigned by AT&T, Sprint Nextel, Purple Communications, Hamilton Relay, and Snap Telecommunications.

I think this was written to ask FCC to extend the deadline June 30, so they can all educate the meaning of 10-digit numbers. There are so many deaf people who don't have the 10-digit numbers at this time. Some deaf people had NO idea what 10-digit numbers is used for or maybe no one had told them the information about the 10 digit numbers. Now, I think you need to re-read and understand clearly what the letter is writing about. The Purple Communications had nothing wrong in this letter, they was just asking for extension after June 30th. I don't see why you had to post private letters between VRS industries and FCC online. I don't see AT&T and Sprint post stuff online because it is none of our business. It was like nosing around their letters which it does not have YOUR NAME on the letter. You need to stop pointing fingers at Purple. Point your finger elsewhere. Or doesn't your mother told you it is not nice to point finger at someone?

Maybe Sorenson, Viable, CSDVRS had no problem getting more deaf people to be aware about 10-digit numbers but there might be MORE people who were not educated or have not acknowledged about 10 digit numbers. So, what Sorenson, or other VRS are going to do about it? Either they want to continue it or just simply ignore it and stay with the deadline. That is up to them. They makes the choices themselves. It is not for us to make the decision because we don't own those companies.

Again, qwerty, re-read the letter and I hope you clear up your understanding about the letter.

Thank you.

me know what letter say public information if you file fcc become public

pruple snap sprint ask for more time why? the 10 digital local nubmer order was in june 2008 deadline was dec 31 2008 permit call march 31 why Pruple need more time? that why P3 release now

me know what letter say public information if you file fcc become public

pruple snap sprint ask for more time why? the 10 digital local nubmer order was in june 2008 deadline was dec 31 2008 permit call march 31 why Pruple need more time? that why P3 release now

qwerty, I just explained to you and the answer is already there for you to read. Re-read the letter and do it again.

Beside Sorenson haven't given me their 10 digit number, why? Because there is NO number available for my area. Sorenson fail to register 10 digit number for me. Epic Fail. It's Sorenson that will face consequences after June 30. Good luck, and since you are being ignorance, you are on my ignore list. This will be the last time I will post in your thread otherwise kick my arse. Have a nice day, qwerty.

you get florida nubmer for puerto rico Sorenon say in fcc filing Sorenon cant fail if no 10 digital nubmer for your vp you cant call vrs what about your beloved MVP?

ingore list? not working you keep posting many times after me posting

you get florida nubmer for puerto rico Sorenon say in fcc filing

ingore list? not working you keep posting many times after me posting

No, Puerto Rico cannot get Florida number....Must have Puerto Rico numbers.

No, Puerto Rico cannot get Florida number....Must have Puerto Rico numbers.

Not so :hmm: read excerpt from fcc filing Told ya me not misunderstand you not read FCC filing?

Sorenson and Other Providers Are Unable to Assign Geographically Appropriate Numbers to Thousands of Users Under FCC rules, the NANP administrator ("NANPA") may distribute ten-digit local numbers for a particular rate center only to entities that have been certified as local exchange carriers ("LECs") by the state in which the rate center is located, and that are capable ofproviding service to that rate center. 12 Sorenson and most other Internet-based TRS providers do not meet either of these requirements in the vast majority of states and therefore must partner with wholesale competitive LECs whose local voice service "footprints" encompass as many users and rate centers as possible.

Similar issues arise in other rural or insular areas, such as Alaska, Hawaii, Maine or even Puerto RiCO?

In the Alternative, the FCC Should Grant a Waiver Allowing the Temporary Assignment of Geographically Approximate Guest Numbers If the Commission does not wish to declare the above-described Policy to be permissible under its existing rules, it should waive such requirements as are necessary to permit providers to assign geographically approximate numbers on a temporary basis whenever a geographically appropriate number is not available for assignment to a new registrant A waiver is appropriate here for two reasons. First, Sorenson and other providers face special circumstances with respect to compliance with the requirement that all newly registered users be assigned a geographically appropriate number.

qwerty,
Read again, I did copy and pasted what you posted so I will have to show it to you.
Sorenson and Other Providers Are Unable to Assign Geographically Appropriate Numbers to Thousands of Users Under FCC rules, the NANP administrator ("NANPA") may distribute ten-digit local numbers for a particular rate center only to entities that have been certified as local exchange carriers ("LECs") by the state in which the rate center is located, and that are capable ofproviding service to that rate center. 12 Sorenson and most other Internet-based TRS providers do not meet either of these requirements in the vast majority of states and therefore must partner with wholesale competitive LECs whose local voice service "footprints" encompass as many users and rate centers as possible.

So, Sorenson did failed to provide numbers to Puerto Rico. I told you to read again and you still misunderstood. I put the words in bold so you can see what it meant.

nice try cant remove this thread you not thread starter :wave: :nono:

if not interesting dont post doh :rofl:

hear more Pruple managment leave work for new vrs Convo

Sorenson or other VRS providers excluding Purple hire you for new job. Next day you are fired from them. :giggle:

qwerty,
Read again, I did copy and pasted what you posted so I will have to show it to you.

So, Sorenson did failed to provide numbers to Puerto Rico. I told you to read again and you still misunderstood. I put the words in bold so you can see what it meant.

Redwolf you did not read the whole filing

Sorenson has already implemented this approach by adhering to the following Policy. Whenever Sorenson is unable to assign a geographically appropriate number to a user, Sorenson attempts to assign him or her a "guest" number from a nearby rate center that is located within the user's local calling area. Assignment of such a "locally-rated" number ensures that hearing neighbors will not incur toll charges when they dial the user's guest number.

Qwerty,

I have read very carefully in FCC filings linked to this thread and had come to my conclusion that Sorenson VRS and others have some issues with 10 digit local numbers assigned to their demographic areas. Hopefully they are working, resolving and be ready before the FCC mandated deadline. Patient, yes, Patient my friend, is the only key.

Adding fuel, instead of water to burning fire does make you look stupid to all of us here.

However, I do have one say personally for you. Shut up, never ever point finger at any VRS companies as they are trying to do their job to make our lives a lot more equal among hearing peers than it was before. Only one place, I can think of your finger could point to is right up in YOUR ASS and walk away.

John//

Qwerty,

I have read very carefully in FCC filings linked to this thread and had come to my conclusion that Sorenson VRS and others have some issues with 10 digit local numbers assigned to their demographic areas. Hopefully they are working, resolving and be ready before the FCC mandated deadline. Patient, yes, Patient my friend, is the only key.

Adding fuel, instead of water to burning fire does make you look stupid to all of us here.

However, I do have one say personally for you. Shut up, never ever point finger at any VRS companies as they are trying to do their job to make our lives a lot more equal among hearing peers than it was before. Only one place, I can think of your finger could point to is right up in YOUR ASS and walk away.

John//

:gpost:

Redwolf you did not read the whole filing

Sorenson has already implemented this approach by adhering to the following Policy. Whenever Sorenson is unable to assign a geographically appropriate number to a user, Sorenson attempts to assign him or her a "guest" number from a nearby rate center that is located within the user's local calling area. Assignment of such a "locally-rated" number ensures that hearing neighbors will not incur toll charges when they dial the user's guest number.

No no no, it not the "guest" from other state. It means "guest" numbers from nearby call center, not from the nearby state. See...I did read the whole filing. If you still think you are right next time, I will highlight and bold the sentence just to show it to you.

Qwerty,

John//

:gpost: Good post too

Thanks for proving the point. I did post my explanations but you made it more clearer for me. Thanks. :)

:gpost: Good post too

Thanks for proving the point. I did post my explanations but you made it more clearer for me. Thanks. :)

redwolf chevy57 nathan

screw me all you please me gotta no problem

me show you fcc posting nothing more or less wait june 30 deathline

redwolf chevy57 nathan

screw me all you please me gotta no problem

me show you fcc posting nothing more or less wait june 30 deathline

'screw me all" that's a bad picture lol:giggle:

Honestly, I read the whole thread. Interesting and I understand it now. Qwerty, give up. They're right and you're wrong so please, please for people's sake, stop bashing purple. I know you have rights to share opinion but involving this was really not supposed to be our business to know...

Good posting, guys. :] :gpost:

Wow! alot people misunderstand!!!!

FYI Puerto Rico is NOT part of NANP*! The numbers in Puerto Rico is part of what? Central America Number plan! That is where the problem is!

NANP stands for North America Number Plan, and it Covers only to United States, Canada, Hawaii, and Alaska. That is it. The rest of U.S. Territories are part of Central America... has no part of NANP

That is what FCC is concerning about.

I see this as potential problems for U.S. Territories.

Problem? Ok, lets put this way.

Im using Nathan as example because he is from PR. He got his mom in PR as well, maybe 10 miles away... wants to call him though default provider of his choice. Know what would happen? His mom will be billed as International Long distance charges! Even though they were only 10 miles apart. That is because his mother called though Central America Number Plan to North America Number Plan. Even IF the 800 toll free is assigned to Nathan... still billed as International chargess.

How solve this problem?

Get the idea?

Wake up!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back