Murder and rape charges could be dropped against deaf man Oswaldo Martinez

I've voted every year since I turned 18 and I'm in the same boat. What's worse, having worked with an agency that did deport illegals, I have to listen to people who have no idea what they're talking about blaming us for not doing our job.

Laura

ICE is responsible to deport the illegal immigrants, not other law enforcement agencies.

did you know we have many agencies that you never heard of? it's not just one agency that deal with illegals. 9/11 changed everything and everything you knew is outdated and obsolete.

I think you should sit back and let her do the talking. this is really beyond your scope. I thought I knew a lot but I didn't when I was at Homeland Security anti-terrorism drill at JFK airport. just for a CBRN (chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear) response - there are at least 40 different agencies involved. I only recognized only common agencies like FBI, NYPD, ICE, etc. but rest of them.... never heard of it.

did you know we have many agencies that you never heard of? it's not just one agency that deal with illegals. 9/11 changed everything and everything you knew is outdated and obsolete.

I think you should sit back and let her do the talking. this is really beyond your scope. I thought I knew a lot but I didn't when I was at Homeland Security anti-terrorism drill at JFK airport. just for a CBRN (chemical-biological-radiological-nuclear) response - there are at least 40 different agencies involved. I only recognized only common agencies like FBI, NYPD, ICE, etc. but rest of them.... never heard of it.

See #60.

We have 12 millions illegal immigrants (estimate - maybe not accurate) and I doubt that ICE could deport all of them with kind of money.

THat's not my problem - ICE has to follow the existing immigration law until the congress change it.

We should just shoot them. Bullets are cheap and then we don't have to worry about them coming back. :)

We are....believe it. What most people don't realize, is we work with illegals here that aren't breaking laws. We're more interested in pursing the violent offenders here illegally and unfortunately, they're spreading. We have MS 13 in Lynn, Lowell, Boston and they're moving down South. They're spreading across the U.S. and they know we can't stop them. 2013 won't be a good year for federal agencies across the board, especially law enforcement.

Laura

Lowell isn't exactly a good area in the first place. Blaming that on gangs is disingenuous at best. Wasn't that the film site of that HBO crack show? With the boxer?

We should just shoot them. Bullets are cheap and then we don't have to worry about them coming back. :)

I always thought that group back in El Salvador had the right idea, especially since MS 13 actually feared them. Sadly, they're no longer in operation. Gang bangers are like ants, they just keep coming back....

Laura

actually - the question is... why are you arguing with a federal employee and disagreeing?

because she made accusation against Obama on immigration issue and I don't find any of her statement to be fact on strictly related to Obama, so I already know that Obama doesn't want dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here. If anyone aren't happy with deportation numbers - the funding is pretty scarce or the law is completely broken.

Lowell isn't exactly a good area in the first place. Blaming that on gangs is disingenuous at best. Wasn't that the film site of that HBO crack show? With the boxer?

I have no idea. Lowell actually has the highest gang rate in our state...but that's not all on MS 13, there are many Asian gangs there too. Yes, our boy Micky Ward is from Lowell...some good does come out that city. :D

Laura

What a shame. Justice for Bridget has been waited for so long. SMH.

because she made accusation against Obama on immigration issue and I don't find any of her statement to be fact on strictly related to Obama, so I already know that Obama doesn't want dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here. If anyone aren't happy with deportation numbers - the funding is pretty scarce or the law is completely broken.

Under Obama, we're prevented from carrying out our mission to protect the public and deport illegals in the numbers we've previously done. He now wants to allow the illegals here to stay....and we as a people will be paying for their free ride. Our funding is also getting slashed so no money in 2013. Not a suprise that many agents are threatening to sue the administration for not allowing them to carry out their job as law enforcement officers. Can't say I blame them.

Laura

Just send him out of USA. There are more than enough deaf people who are jerks here in USA>

let's see..... have you ever worked with illegals? have you ever worked for a government agency?

do you know who Obama is? a politician. all politicians lie. if Obama doesn't want dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here.... then why only mere 400,000 something deported? why lack of funding? it's very very very easy to simply issue an executive order to focus on illegals and to increase funding but no... instead - all agencies and resources are focusing on anti-terrorism when in fact it's already no longer a serious danger to us. It hasn't been a serious danger to America for past several years.

Under Obama, we're prevented from carrying out our mission to protect the public and deport illegals in the numbers we've previously done. He now wants to allow the illegals here to stay....and we as a people will be paying for their free ride. Our funding is also getting slashed so no money in 2013. Not a suprise that many agents are threatening to sue the administration for not allowing them to carry out their job as law enforcement officers. Can't say I blame them.

Laura

Oh I see, Did Obama issue a formal reason about why your agency isn't allowed to deport?

Yes, that's correct about some of immigrants will stay here, long as they don't commit violent crime and any illegal immigrants come to here as children are allowed to stay, that what I heard from Obama.

No money in 2013? Wow, dang to sequesters and the congress.

I have no idea. Lowell actually has the highest gang rate in our state...but that's not all on MS 13, there are many Asian gangs there too. Yes, our boy Micky Ward is from Lowell...some good does come out that city. :D

Laura

It was a long time ago but I remember that show like it was yesterday. Scared the beejezzus out of me. It was *holy crap* real. It was Dickie Eklund.

The Real 1995 HBO Version of

I always thought that group back in El Salvador had the right idea, especially since MS 13 actually feared them. Sadly, they're no longer in operation. Gang bangers are like ants, they just keep coming back....

Laura

Yep! We wouldn't even have to do it. Just put the rumor out the....maybe a little media manipulation....they will leave.

let's see..... have you ever worked with illegals? have you ever worked for a government agency?

do you know who Obama is? a politician. all politicians lie. if Obama doesn't want dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here.... then why only mere 400,000 something deported? why lack of funding? it's very very very easy to simply issue an executive order to focus on illegals and to increase funding but no... instead - all agencies and resources are focusing on anti-terrorism when in fact it's already no longer a serious danger to us. It hasn't been a serious danger to America for past several years.

I understand about what Laura said now, so I think you know about me - I never worked for government agencies.

Yes, he's politician and I trust him pretty well, so sure, he lied sometime. I think that any funding must be originate from the congress and he did issued an executive order on some immigration cases, but the congress have to fix it.

Now, we are stuck with those problem.

Back