Murder and rape charges could be dropped against deaf man Oswaldo Martinez

Blame it on Reagan?

and the congress.

I believe that all presidents, including Obama are partially blamed for not fix the immigration issue, also the congress is pretty bad too.

So Regan was a Democrat?

I used to work with an intelligence/law enforcement agency that removed and deported illegals. They are now prevented from doing their jobs...wonder why......

Laura

No, I blame on BOTH political parties - let FLY political parties OFF the discussion.

ICE is very overwhelmed with massive immigration cases due to limited funding and the congress didn't fix it.

No, I blame on BOTH political parties - let FLY political parties OFF the discussion.

ICE is very overwhelmed with massive immigration cases due to limited funding and the congress didn't fix it.

I blame incompetent/stubborn people with ridiculous agendas.

WE DON'T WANT TO LOCK HIM UP! They dropped the charges!

nor he will deported due to communication issue in immigration court.

Any deportation has to be tried in immigration court, unless immigrants plead guilty and want to be deported immediately.

The problem is that everyone is passing the buck and no one is working with one another. They're also adopting an "it's not my job" attitude...and unfortunately, it is our money and lives at risk.

Laura

Yes I am, not being able to deport illegals as we have done, yes. It's called "immigration reform" - translations, illegals get to stay here. We pay for them"....and while I live and breathe, speak of the devil.....

US citizen slain in El Salvador

Central_america_map.jpg

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador (AP) -- Salvadoran authorities say a U.S. citizen was shot to death on a coffee farm in the western part of the country.
Police Commissioner Douglas Omar Garcia Funes said Michael James Brown was shot at least five times in the head and shoulders on Saturday night in the town of Izalco, about 70 miles west of the capital, San Salvador.
Garcia Funes said the 55-year-old was driving a rental car along with a woman who was wounded and is now under police protection, Funes said.
The U.S. State Department warned citizens several weeks ago that El Salvador continues to suffer high levels of violence despite a truce between its largest street gangs.

Read more: US citizen slain in El Salvador - 7NEWS Boston News WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Obama administration sets deportation record: 409,849

It is at record number for deportation.

The problem is that everyone is passing the buck and no one is working with one another. They're also adopting an "it's not my job" attitude...and unfortunately, it is our money and lives at risk.

Laura

that's why I would refuse a lucrative job offer from MTA (NYC Subway Administration) if offered. after a lengthy interview there.... the atmosphere at workplace felt was incredibly depressing.

that's it? pitiful.

Laura said about not deport the illegal immigrants that we have done.

The government is already doing their job to deport the illegal immigrants, so I just cited the article about record number.

The government is already doing their job to deport the illegal immigrants, so I just cited the article about record number.

again.... pitiful. pathetic. incompetent. insufficient.

if that's the best they can... we're in deep deep deep deep shit.

Those numbers pale to what we deported years ago and I get my info from having worked with the agencies directly responsible for deporting illegals, not the Internet.

Laura

We have 12 millions illegal immigrants (estimate - maybe not accurate) and I doubt that ICE could deport all of them with kind of money.

THat's not my problem - ICE has to follow the existing immigration law until the congress change it.

We have 12 millions illegal immigrants (estimate - maybe not accurate) and I doubt that ICE could deport all of them with kind of money.
and yet..... we could fund two wars for 11+ years including paying out to locals for information and bribery...

THat's not my problem - ICE has to follow the existing immigration law until the congress change it.
it is very much our problem. we have a full authority in this matter and yet... we're doing nothing about it.

why? simple... it's because of "it's not my problem" attitude just like what you're doing now.

Those numbers pale to what we deported years ago and I get my info from having worked with the agencies directly responsible for deporting illegals, not the Internet.

Laura

ICE is responsible to deport the illegal immigrants, not other law enforcement agencies.

We are....believe it. What most people don't realize, is we work with illegals here that aren't breaking laws. We're more interested in pursing the violent offenders here illegally and unfortunately, they're spreading. We have MS 13 in Lynn, Lowell, Boston and they're moving down South. They're spreading across the U.S. and they know we can't stop them. 2013 won't be a good year for federal agencies across the board, especially law enforcement.

Laura

ICE is responsible to deport the illegal immigrants, not other law enforcement agencies.

No, that's not true. For someone that never worked for any such agency, you claim to know a lot.

Laura

and yet..... we could fund two wars for 11+ years including paying out to locals for information and bribery...

it is very much our problem. we have a full authority in this matter and yet... we're doing nothing about it.

why? simple... it's because of "it's not my problem" attitude just like what you're doing now.

I'm getting tired of some people blamed on me as sole person for those problem, so that why I said - it isn't my problem to cause a problem with immigration and the problem started about 3-4 decades ago, that long way before I was born.

I voted in every election since 18th birthday in December 2005 and none of them are trying to fix the immigration issue. :mad:

No, that's not true. For someone that never worked for any such agency, you claim to know a lot.

Laura

I learned from some of my friends who have illegal immigrants in their family and went through the immigration court.

Back