Murder and rape charges could be dropped against deaf man Oswaldo Martinez

We'll see. There is always vigilante justice.

:cool2:

I don't really care if she doesn't want to deport him. I want this illegal alien out of here. He is NOT our problem nor OUR obligation. Charges have been dropped now he's roaming our streets.... so let's ship this ILLEGAL alien back... or we can bring charges back and execute him. Either option works for me.

I'm seriously doubt that he is roaming on street and the article saying that he's in state hospital for help with communication issues.

Due to illegal immigrant, after discharge from hospital, it is very possibly that ICE will take him to detention center and awaiting for deportation to home country, but... there is issue - if he is unable to communicate in immigration court so it will leave as VERY HARD to get out of country.

Due to illegal immigrant, after discharge from hospital, it is very possibly that ICE will take him to detention center and awaiting for deportation to home country

No they won't. ICE doesn't have the authority.

Laura

There are many people with zero education and they're not a danger to society. Mental health cases however, are very dangerous because there's no way to prevent it without agencies working together...and it seems no one does.

Laura

You know... I've been listening to you talk about the mental health industry and... I've got to say that I completely agree with you. I just don't understand why you want to help this illegal alien? We have got so much of our own problems that we shouldn't be burdened with trying to fix El Salvador's issues.

ICE isn't allowed to do that under Obama. This is part of "the immigration reform." ICE is prevented largely from doing their job under the current administration so they can't just "trow someone into a detention center." It's all red tape now....As it is, whenever gang bangers get deported, they just sneak right back into the country.

It's a mental health issue. Again, even if the court declares him as mentally imcompetent, that doesn't mean he'll be locked up here or locked up for more than a few months. The system doesn't work and there's no way to prevent him from being returned to society. This is the problem really. He's free to offend and then we'll be back to square one with a new victim....

Laura

That's not true, the number of deportation has increased to record numbers and Obama only restricted the deportation to some illegal immigrants that haven't commit any violent crime and the children that came in as illegal immigrant. For this man, he will NEVER grant a forgiveness under Obama.

Do you know about mental health in state of Virginia? Every states are different to handle the mental illness, so we need wait and see about what court will say about this man.

You know... I've been listening to you talk about the mental health industry and... I've got to say that I completely agree with you. I just don't understand why you want to help this illegal alien? We have got so much of our own problems that we shouldn't be burdened with trying to fix El Salvador's issues.

The government in El Salvador probably don't care because they are poor and don't have resource to help him with communication issues or any violence issues.

The government in El Salvador probably don't care because they are poor and don't have resource to help him with communication issues or any violence issues.

That does NOT matter to me as an American citizen. If El Salvador wants to let him wander (like WE do by dropping his charges), then so be it. He just cannot wander HERE.

That's exactly the point of what many federal agencies are saying, both ICE and CBP. There are many people trying to come to this country, legally, which will be denied under Obama because he's giving illegals a free pass to stay, many of whom are dangerous, such as this man. Personally, I'd love to see him deported. The reality though is that he'll probably remain here, living free on tax payers money and be released to offend again. This is the way our system works as it stands under the current administration.

I think illegals across the board need to be deported and those trying to enter legally should be allowed in. It isn't fair to say "I know you've been waiting three years but these illegals got here before you and Obama wants to make his supporters happy...you understand right?" They don't and neither do I. My feeling is when an illegal has committed an act of violence, they should be immediately deported and jailed in their home country...but that doesn't often happen. Even in the rare cases where it does, they're released in a few months and they sneak back into the States. We need stronger immigration and mental health laws before things change.

Laura

That does NOT matter to me as an American citizen. If El Salvador wants to let him wander (like WE do by dropping his charges), then so be it. He just cannot wander HERE.

What happens if he returns to US to victimize anybody?

It is best to lock him up like RR said above.

That's exactly the point of what many federal agencies are saying, both ICE and CBP. There are many people trying to come to this country, legally, which will be denied under Obama because he's giving illegals a free pass to stay, many of whom are dangerous, such as this man. Personally, I'd love to see him deported. The reality though is that he'll probably remain here, living free on tax payers money and be released to offend again. This is the way our system works as it stands under the current administration.

I think illegals across the board need to be deported and those trying to enter legally should be allowed in. It isn't fair to say "I know you've been waiting three years but these illegals got here before you and Obama wants to make his supporters happy...you understand right?" They don't and neither do I. My feeling is when an illegal has committed an act of violence, they should be immediately deported and jailed in their home country...but that doesn't often happen. Even in the rare cases where it does, they're released in a few months and they sneak back into the States. We need stronger immigration and mental health laws before things change.

Laura

What's strong accusation against our president.

Fact - Obama doesn't want illegal immigrants who committed violent crime to stay in USA and he only give some protection to limited illegal immigrants who don't commit the violent crime to stay here, since dangerous illegal immigrants have to GO. Due to limited funding, the immigration cases are overwhelmed, so the congress have to fund more.

Do you have any news that say about this man to be freed on street?

What happens if he returns to US to victimize anybody?

It is best to lock him up like RR said above.

They often do return and victimize others. The violent street gang, MS 13, does this all the time. The only option we have is to deport them again, or lock them up here...then it's us as taypers caring for El Salvador or Mexico's prisoner...not that they mind because they're not paying for it. I'd rather deport them and let their home country foot the cost of the bill to jail them. However, this is now harder to do than most people realize.

Laura

They often do return and victimize others. The violent street gang, MS 13, does this all the time. The only option we have is to deport them again, or lock them up here...then it's us as taypers caring for El Salvador or Mexico's prisoner...not that they mind because they're not paying for it. I'd rather deport them and let their home country foot the cost of the bill to jail them. However, this is now harder to do than most people realize.

Laura

Yes, that's correct, also there is big history about MS-13 and it will be pretty biggest discussion. Reagan and the congress didn't address at earlier so turned into bigger problem that make more hard and expensive to fix.

Yes, that's correct, also there is big history about MS-13 and it will be pretty biggest discussion. Reagan and the congress didn't address at earlier so turned into bigger problem that make more hard and expensive to fix.

No, that's not true. Regan did a lot to fight illegals and foreign gangs. Under him we deported these gang bangers in droves. Their home country HATED them. Regular citizens and cops got together and when these gang bangers got sent back, they will killed in a matter of days by this group...not a gang, but just regular citizens sick of these violent criminals. Eventually MS 13 in the States found out when they got deported, they got killed by people when they saw the gang tats...so they stopped tattoing themselves. They also laid low. Regan was their worst nightmare. Under Obama, we're prevented from deporting illegals, many of whom are just as dangerous. You can't blame everything on Republicans as much as you'd like to....

Laura

No, that's not true. Regan did a lot to fight illegals and foreign gangs. Under him we deported these gang bangers in droves. Their home country HATED them. Regular citizens and cops got together and when these gang bangers got sent back, they will killed in a matter of days by this group...not a gang, but just regular citizens sick of these violent criminals. Eventually MS 13 in the States found out when they got deported, they got killed by people when they saw the gang tats...so they stopped tattoing themselves. They also laid low. Regan was their worst nightmare. Under Obama, we're prevented from deporting illegals, many of whom are just as dangerous. You can't blame everything on Republicans as much as you'd like to....

Laura

Are u making this about Obama?

Are u making this about Obama?

Yes I am, not being able to deport illegals as we have done, yes. It's called "immigration reform" - translations, illegals get to stay here. We pay for them"....and while I live and breathe, speak of the devil.....

US citizen slain in El Salvador

Central_america_map.jpg

SAN SALVADOR, El Salvador (AP) -- Salvadoran authorities say a U.S. citizen was shot to death on a coffee farm in the western part of the country.
Police Commissioner Douglas Omar Garcia Funes said Michael James Brown was shot at least five times in the head and shoulders on Saturday night in the town of Izalco, about 70 miles west of the capital, San Salvador.
Garcia Funes said the 55-year-old was driving a rental car along with a woman who was wounded and is now under police protection, Funes said.
The U.S. State Department warned citizens several weeks ago that El Salvador continues to suffer high levels of violence despite a truce between its largest street gangs.

Read more: US citizen slain in El Salvador - 7NEWS Boston News WHDH-TV 7NEWS WHDH.COM

Blame it on Reagan?

Blame it on Reagan?

Isn't everything his fault?

The sad thing is the two biggest problems facing this country is illegal immigration and mental health failure. Until the laws are updated and reformed in these two areas especially, Americans will be paying for it out of our pockets and with our lives.

Laura

Laura

That's not very good so enough and MS-13 has spread very crazy about couple of decades ago, so Reagan nor is the congress have best solution to prevent them, even the border wasn't very secured in old time.

Republicans? Where I mention about republicans? The political discussion is forbidden in this forum and no way for me to talk about political parties.

Do you have source to support your claim about Obama allowed dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here? I'm not interested to see about border crossing. I want to see about any fact from immigration court that let dangerous illegal immigrants on free. I'm not buying any of your story because it is anti-Obama accusation.

Enter US illegally is crime under law and ICE has authority to arrest/detain the illegal immigrants, regardless on status from presidency and only change can be granted by immigration court.

That's not very good so enough and MS-13 has spread very crazy about couple of decades ago, so Reagan nor is the congress have best solution to prevent them, even the border wasn't very secured in old time.

Republicans? Where I mention about republicans? The political discussion is forbidden in this forum and no way for me to talk about political parties.

Do you have source to support your claim about Obama allowed dangerous illegal immigrants to stay here? I'm not interested to see about border crossing. I want to see about any fact from immigration court that let dangerous illegal immigrants on free. I'm not buying any of your story because it is anti-Obama accusation.

Enter US illegally is crime under law and ICE has authority to arrest/detain the illegal immigrants, regardless on status from presidency and only change can be granted by immigration court.

So Regan was a Democrat?

I used to work with an intelligence/law enforcement agency that removed and deported illegals. They are now prevented from doing their jobs...wonder why......

Laura

Back