Motercycle jack

which is a wise thing to do!

Lol, what do you mean, "wise"; of course, it is a set-up but in reality if you spill one of those monsters, the ground may not be level, the tip over might be worse than the bike resting on it's crash guard, especially if the bike was moving when the tip-over occurs....lots of variable possibilities....

Lol, what do you mean, "wise"; of course, it is a set-up but in reality if you spill one of those monsters, the ground may not be level, the tip over might be worse than the bike resting on it's crash guard, especially if the bike was moving when the tip-over occurs....lots of variable possibilities....

all I can say is "feels bad, man.... I'd like to offer to help you but I'm just a tiny Asian man."

Both were not bad, lay both bike on the side as angle 40° due crash bar.

What's if it's on fully side as angle 10° without crash bar.

Sure, Go ask Sheila to lift it for you.

call a tow truck and then learn from a very expensive mistake to not drop the bike again :)

all I can say is "feels bad, man.... I'd like to offer to help you but I'm just a tiny Asian man."

Actually, put a wig on, put 2 water balloons in your shirt, and several guys will pick your bike up in no time.

It will only work if you stay thin. Once you become an old fat shit, no one will help you.

Actually, put a wig on, put 2 water balloons in your shirt, and several guys will pick your bike up in no time.

It will only work if you stay thin. Once you become an old fat shit, no one will help you.

:hmm:

Both were not bad, lay both bike on the side as angle 40° due crash bar.

What's if it's on fully side as angle 10° without crash bar.

Sure, Go ask Sheila to lift it for you.

Good thing that my Volusia have crash bar :rofl: Make my life easy.

But if it's laying on crash bar, It won't be that bad cuz Crash bar is a bit rounded so it is easy to roll to 40 degree then lift it up.

Catty

Back