Morning-after pills made available to N.Y. high school students

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have suggestion for you.

Don't be smart mouth and you have worthless argument with educated members, especially Jiro.

If you refuse to answer so you loses.

Nope, I win. Ask Naisho to explain it to you. Naisho is in control here.

Parents should always be open to their kids about sex
Its proven that most children that can openly talk about sex with his/her parents will not have many sexual partners and will abstain from sex for longer.

I see. another feeble attempt to quibble around. I didn't ask you a question. there's absolutely no reason to meddle around and be a stick in the mud.

Nope.... and please continue. :)

why not? I believe your proposal is very flawed unless you can correct me. here's why I think your proposal is deeply flawed.

but the city is run by local government which is run by local people voted by local people.

sounds like a rambling with no proof. are you talking about federal government? federal government has no involvement in local government.

locally controlled by who? how is it locally controlled? who gets to be part of "control"?

what support are you talking about? how can kids do whatever they want? kids have adult supervisions.

paid back how?

and now... we go back to my questions -

1. what about a town full of poor people? how will it get funding for a job program, childcare, health benefits, etc. in a town full of poor people?

2. what about a town full of rich people? they're rich enough to have their own private services.... therefore there's no need to have such proposal like yours.

3. what about a town full of poor people and few rich people?

As I thought, you did not understand what he was saying. Many economists support exactly what he is saying. I could blast this post as well, but I won't quibble. You should just agree to disagree and let this personal vendetta go.

As I thought, you did not understand what he was saying.
That's why I'm asking him questions! Why are you making a fuss?

Many economists support exactly what he is saying.
source please? I've heard no such thing.

I could blast this post as well, but I won't quibble.
Please do feel free to "blast" this post in a constructive manner rather than quibbling around like this.

You should just agree to disagree and let this personal vendetta go.
agree to disagree? personal vendetta? I don't understand.

I'm asking him questions in order to learn more about it because at this point - his proposal is flawed unless he can convince me otherwise. You're wasting your time quibbling around instead of backing it up with facts and sources.

The problem with the town full of poor people scenario is they don't have enough income to tax to fund the things you're talking about. Towns like that exist, and they don't even have enough income to cover their public programs such as education, police, fire department yada yada. Towns like that get big help from federal funding.

That's why I'm asking him questions! Why are you making a fuss?

source please? I've heard no such thing.

Please do feel free to "blast" this post in a constructive manner rather than quibbling around like this.

agree to disagree? personal vendetta? I don't understand.

I'm asking him questions in order to learn more about it because at this point - his proposal is flawed unless he can convince me otherwise. You're wasting your time quibbling around instead of backing it up with facts and sources.

I disagree. Perhaps you should spend some time studying the different schools of thought on economics. There are several that agree with Rolling, you might recognize them right away.

The problem with the town full of poor people scenario is they don't have enough income to tax to fund the things you're talking about. Towns like that exist, and they don't even have enough income to cover their public programs such as education, police, fire department yada yada. Towns like that get big help from federal funding.

Yep, that is one flaw. Of course the reverse is also flawed. It's not like a burdensome economy with a 16T debt, lowered credit rating and a poor track record can be counted on either.

Are you sure?

Please show us about his statement that what he was saying?

The economy is really horrible in here and I just want go back to 1990's, under Clinton Admin, that where economy used to be great.

Under my view, the entitlement programs aren't bad if it is sustainable and we need to drive the people out of poverty, so they will no longer to depends on program.

Do not twist my words. :ty:

First of all, Naisho is not the only moderator, there are more than one such as calvin vamp and i forget. again naisho is NOT the adm. Alex the adm is the adm. :ugh3:

i am under the impression that naisho is not available at this hour.

I disagree. Perhaps you should spend some time studying the different schools of thought on economics.
or perhaps you should spend some time having a fruitful conversation with us in a constructive manner. why all these passive-aggressive hostility? perhaps you should sit down and ssssshhhhh since I wasn't asking you.

There are several that agree with Rolling, you might recognize them right away.
several? such as.....?

Here's a problem with your way. All you do is make very vague posts with no source to back your claim.

"Many economists"? "several"? - who exactly? support what exactly? and there's not a single source you've used to back your claim or rolling's claim. I seriously doubt "they" are supporting exactly what rolling is saying because it's deeply flawed on many levels. It's comical to even think economics would support such flawed concept.

Yep, that is one flaw. Of course the reverse is also flawed. It's not like a burdensome economy with a 16T debt, lowered credit rating and a poor track record can be counted on either.

but that's federal.... not local.

Try reading more carefully.

I have and I believe it's correct. But of course... feel free to agree to disagree. and beside - this is related to this thread.... how?

First of all, Naisho is not the only moderator, there are more than one such as calvin vamp and i forget. again naisho is NOT the adm. Alex the adm is the adm. :ugh3:

i am under the impression that naisho is not available at this hour.

Yup, I think that he's just lie to us.

He is so desperate to win the debate and make him looks good, but it won't happen. ;)

or perhaps you should spend some time having a fruitful conversation with us in a constructive manner. why all these passive-aggressive hostility? perhaps you should sit down and ssssshhhhh since I wasn't asking you.

several? such as.....?

Here's a problem with your way. All you do is make very vague posts with no source to back your claim.

"Many economists"? "several"? - who exactly? support what exactly? and there's not a single source you've used to back your claim or rolling's claim. I seriously doubt "they" are supporting exactly what rolling is saying because it's deeply flawed on many levels. It's comical to even think economics would support such flawed concept.

Again, perhaps you should study the subject a little more. As for "flawed concepts" you are entitled to your opinion. Personally I don't believe you understand economic concepts and I think a discussion would be a waste of time. That is just my opinion.

Again, perhaps you should study the subject a little more. As for "flawed concepts" you are entitled to your opinion. Personally I don't believe you understand economic concepts and I think a discussion would be a waste of time. That is just my opinion.

Thank you for your input.

And also it doesn't hurt to throw in some mentions like names of economists. So yea it's very unfortunate that I can't have any honest discussion in here.

Again - thank you for your input and I hope you'll come clean next time.

Thank you for your input.

And also it doesn't hurt to throw in some mentions like names of economists. So yea it's very unfortunate that I can't have any honest discussion in here.

Again - thank you for your input and I hope you'll come clean next time.

No problem, let me know when you have studied economics. :cool2:

No problem, let me know when you have studied economics. :cool2:

I can try to learn something myself if you give me some names to begin with :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back