Morning-after pills made available to N.Y. high school students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Your original post (#227) is very, very confusing and I don't understand about what are you talking about it.

I felt that your post isn't make sense, at least for me. I found it is very silly to compare the food stamp with condom/Plan B.

I found your post - #233 is very disturbed and rude because you don't know about me. It is up to between me and my partner (wife or husband) to have kids, so it is none of your business when come to family planning. I glad that you have no control over me.

Foxrac,

I think part of the promblem here with understanding each other is that we have had such a different upbringing and life experiences. Another more important factor could be due to differences in education. Now, I'm not knocking your intelligence, just letting you know that I think some of these misunderstandings are due to issues with our communication. Hopefully we can keep things civil as it's just a news article we are discussing.

Cheers :)

Foxrac,

I think part of the promblem here with understanding each other is that we have had such a different upbringing and life experiences. Another more important factor could be due to differences in education. Now, I'm not knocking your intelligence, just letting you know that I think some of these misunderstandings are due to issues with our communication. Hopefully we can keep things civil as it's just a news article we are discussing.

Cheers :)

Ok, no problem.

I'll repeat what I said before but you won't like it as you sais before.
Every penny spend by anyone our any agency that is not charity will be paused back during the lifetime of the parents. The offspring will get anything and everything that is necessary during his/her first eighteen years of life. But regardless of how long it takes, the parents will 50\00 pay back 100% of any and all funds provided.
Just ask your boys about this. I'm sure they will be more responsible (you already have them at 95%, thank you) about their decision and aware that there is no free-ride. I'm 100% positive they will not want to spend their adult life into their 50s paying for a wrong decision.

Well, your logic isn't work. :lol:

Well, your logic isn't work. :lol:

His logic isn't logical. Where are all the jobs for these imaginary teen parents? I think he is against all forms of welfare, regardless of the reasons. Same goes for disability payments. "Tough luck. I ain't helping nobody."

His logic isn't logical. Where are all the jobs for these imaginary teen parents? I think he is against all forms of welfare, regardless of the reasons. Same goes for disability payments. "Tough luck. I ain't helping nobody."

Oh yup, that's good one. He wants to reword my sentence that I'm against on welfare, but it didn't work because I support welfare for people who need that.

He is going to complain that you and I are bullying him. :lol:

If parent doesn't want their child in wrong place so I recommended them to homeschooling their child and totally separate from social life, so their child will less likely to become rebellious when they get older and they won't have sex with others until they get in college or integrate in real world - adult life.

No, you are totally wrong Foxrac and SWK. I do support welfare. The government has no business dealing with welfare. It is a local situation which means the local people control how money is used because these people watch over the receptive person. This way there is no waste. Whereas, the government run entitlement program is full of waste. I know both of you don't think this is logical and that is because both of you, as well as most of the population, had been brainwashed that the government is always right. The right way to handle a situation is rarely easy but kids today, as well as most of the population, want the easy way.

Under my proposal, the kids WILL have a job program, childcare, health benefits, etc. But each and every program will be locally controlled. These kids REALLY, REALLY don't want some people watching their every move and every penny spent. They totally want the government in control so that they can do what they want. They also want government control so that they don't have top pay back fully for all the support they receive from the government. As I said, under my proposal every penny will be paid back 100% regardless of how long it takes BOTH PARENTS 50/50. My proposal might not seem logical to both of you but it will truly make for a fair system for ALL taxpayers.

No, you are totally wrong Foxrac and SWK. I do support welfare. The government has no business dealing with welfare. It is a local situation which means the local people control how money is used because these people watch over the receptive person. This way there is no waste. Whereas, the government run entitlement program is full of waste. I know both of you don't think this is logical and that is because both of you, as well as most of the population, had been brainwashed that the government is always right. The right way to handle a situation is rarely easy but kids today, as well as most of the population, want the easy way.

Under my proposal, the kids WILL have a job program, childcare, health benefits, etc. But each and every program will be locally controlled. These kids REALLY, REALLY don't want some people watching their every move and every penny spent. They totally want the government in control so that they can do what they want. They also want government control so that they don't have top pay back fully for all the support they receive from the government. As I said, under my proposal every penny will be paid back 100% regardless of how long it takes BOTH PARENTS 50/50. My proposal might not seem logical to both of you but it will truly make for a fair system for ALL taxpayers.

The welfare is part of government side and they provide a welfare for people who need that.

I disagree with you about entitlement programs and it doesn't change my view.

I don't think SWK is brain washed. He is a pretty intelligent dude.....Just a different vision. I agree with you that we would be better off if aid was done locally rather than nationally. As for paying back, yeah there are was to make that work too. In fact there is an old Democrat plan for just doing that.

I don't think SWK is brain washed. He is a pretty intelligent dude.....Just a different vision. I agree with you that we would be better off if aid was done locally rather than nationally. As for paying back, yeah there are was to make that work too. In fact there is an old Democrat plan for just doing that.

Don't you long for the days when there was no entitlement? And for the days when everyone knew they were going to be totally responsible for the consequences of their actions.

here's a problem - what about a town full of poor people? and what about a town full of rich people?

and what about a town full of poor people and few rich people? we both know rich people will be in control of it.

here's a problem - what about a town full of poor people? and what about a town full of rich people?

and what about a town full of poor people and few rich people? we both know rich people will be in control of it.

Oh yup, the suggestion isn't always work and I don't see anything gets fair. :aw:

What about it? Are you sure you understand what he is proposing?

I see. another feeble attempt to quibble around. I didn't ask you a question. there's absolutely no reason to meddle around and be a stick in the mud.

And he won't get an answer.

why not? I believe your proposal is very flawed unless you can correct me. here's why I think your proposal is deeply flawed.

No, you are totally wrong Foxrac and SWK. I do support welfare. The government has no business dealing with welfare. It is a local situation which means the local people control how money is used because these people watch over the receptive person.
but the city is run by local government which is run by local people voted by local people.

This way there is no waste. Whereas, the government run entitlement program is full of waste. I know both of you don't think this is logical and that is because both of you, as well as most of the population, had been brainwashed that the government is always right. The right way to handle a situation is rarely easy but kids today, as well as most of the population, want the easy way.
sounds like a rambling with no proof. are you talking about federal government? federal government has no involvement in local government.

Under my proposal, the kids WILL have a job program, childcare, health benefits, etc. But each and every program will be locally controlled.
locally controlled by who? how is it locally controlled? who gets to be part of "control"?

These kids REALLY, REALLY don't want some people watching their every move and every penny spent. They totally want the government in control so that they can do what they want. They also want government control so that they don't have top pay back fully for all the support they receive from the government.
what support are you talking about? how can kids do whatever they want? kids have adult supervisions.

As I said, under my proposal every penny will be paid back 100% regardless of how long it takes BOTH PARENTS 50/50. My proposal might not seem logical to both of you but it will truly make for a fair system for ALL taxpayers.
paid back how?

and now... we go back to my questions -

1. what about a town full of poor people? how will it get funding for a job program, childcare, health benefits, etc. in a town full of poor people?

2. what about a town full of rich people? they're rich enough to have their own private services.... therefore there's no need to have such proposal like yours.

3. what about a town full of poor people and few rich people?

And he won't get an answer.

I have suggestion for you.

Don't be smart mouth and you have worthless argument with educated members, especially Jiro.

If you refuse to answer so you loses.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back