Morning-after pills made available to N.Y. high school students

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you for your input.

And also it doesn't hurt to throw in some mentions like names of economists. So yea it's very unfortunate that I can't have any honest discussion in here.

Again - thank you for your input and I hope you'll come clean next time.

I only interested and believe if they represent the source to support their claim, but without source, the argument about economic is pointless.

I can try to learn something myself if you give me some names to begin with :)

Better for you to read as many as you can find. If I were to suggest Economists you would study with prejudice. Better to read with an open mind. (Exactly how I was taught BTW)

Better for you to read as many as you can find. If I were to suggest Economists you would study with prejudice. Better to read with an open mind. (Exactly how I was taught BTW)

ah yes... pullin' that good ole' shady circulus in probando and dicto simpliciter moves there.... classic....

it's too bad that my argumentum ad baculum has failed to yield a fruitful result. oh well :)

I have and I believe it's correct. But of course... feel free to agree to disagree. and beside - this is related to this thread.... how?

No, try reading my post more carefully. But if you don't understand just disregard. It wasn't directed at you anyway.

Yup, I think that he's just lie to us.

He is so desperate to win the debate and make him looks good, but it won't happen. ;)

There is no debate because what Naisho says or does is all-inclusive.
Naisho informed me about several members on AD being in touch with him.
I shared with him my plan to bringing peace and harmony to AD and I'm sticking to my share of the bargain. But I can not speak for Naisho. His way of bringing peace and harmony is his way. Look at it this way, I know who is a good buddy-buddy with Alex and it ain't me.

There is no debate because what Naisho says or does is all-inclusive.
Naisho informed me about several members on AD being in touch with him.
I shared with him my plan to bringing peace and harmony to AD and I'm sticking to my share of the bargain. But I can not speak for Naisho. His way of bringing peace and harmony is his way. Look at it this way, I know who is a good buddy-buddy with Alex and it ain't me.

Show to us about what he is saying.

You aren't peaceful at all because you got into nonsense argue with me and you represents the opinion without any evidence.

I don't see anything at all in that link that has anything at all to do with my proposal.

Jiro has college education but you don't.

It is biggest embarrassment of you because you fail to cite the source to support your claim.

It is biggest embarrassment of you because you fail to cite the source to support your claim.

College means very little. ESPECIALLY when the subject matter isn't in the person's field of study. Do we really need to go over the list of successful college drop outs again?

College means very little. ESPECIALLY when the subject matter isn't in the person's field of study. Do we really need to go over the list of successful college drop outs again?

I disagree with you about college education and having a college education give a solid foundation to understand about the world. I see Jiro's argument as valid since rolling7's argument has no source to support his claim. The research is one of largest part in the college.

I'm college student and major in business, also had took economic course. I don't see your argument as trustworthy because you are too confused person.

A) Your link failed.
I checked and it's working fine. You're supposed to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace" in blue box.

B) I have not offered my thoughts. So your post failed. :lol:
I am referring to your understanding of economic concepts therefore... you have developed some thoughts in this issue that led you to agree with rolling.

I checked and it's working fine. You're supposed to click on "Click here to start download from sendspace" in blue box.

I am referring to your understanding of economic concepts therefore... you have developed some thoughts in this issue that led you to agree with rolling.

Your link works fine and it need app to open the PDF.

Thank you for sharing with us. :ty:

College means very little.
so why are you going to college? and sending your daughter to college? :lol:

ESPECIALLY when the subject matter isn't in the person's field of study.
actually it means I have a good foundation in understanding and researching in something I don't know. Unfortunately, you're not willing to give me anything to start with in order to understand and verify what rolling is saying.

Do we really need to go over the list of successful college drop outs again?
they actually received college degrees later on.

now now now let's be nice, si?

I do not care if a person has a college education or not. as long as both parties are honest and forthcoming... any discussion can be intellectually constructive.

Claim? What claim? All I have posted is my opinion and I have made no claim.
You must be completely lost in understanding my posts. When I state my opinion my source is me, myself and I. I don't need any other source.

BTW: I DO HAVE A COLLEGE EDUCATION EVEN IF IT IS FROM MORE THAT 40 YEARS AGO. HOWEVER, I'VE LEARN THAT SELF-EDUCATED PEOPLE ARE THE SMARTEST PEOPLE.

now now now let's be nice, si?

I do not care if a person has a college education or not. as long as both parties are honest and forthcoming... any discussion can be intellectually constructive.

Sure.

You must be completely lost in understanding my posts. When I state my opinion my source is me, myself and I. I don't need any other source.

no not you. just the part where TXGolfer claimed that most economists agreed with your proposal. I'd like to know a few names.

but your post has made me suspicious... since TXGolfer said most economists agreed exactly what you said.... that would mean your proposal is not your original opinion. it is a copy from economists' opinions :hmm:

You just made up so I don't believe in you. :aw:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back