Morning-after pills made available to N.Y. high school students

Status
Not open for further replies.
they didn't what?

edit: ah they didn't pass it. well of course.... a politician.... what do you expect? :lol: it doesn't matter if the scientific studies prove them wrong... the politicians will still think whatever they think is right because it makes sense to them :lol:

Would you trust a 14 year old to ride your motorcycle? Even if scientists told you that "if the proper rules are followed" your bike would be perfectly fine?

Now we can wait for this to unfold.... :lol: Government Doctors authorizing prescription injectable birth control and Plan B to kids without parental notification.... This could be fun to watch....especially since NYC went "opt out" and not "opt in" and parents are claiming they never got the letter.

This has horror novel written all over it. :lol:

Now we can wait for this to unfold.... :lol: Government Doctors authorizing prescription injectable birth control and Plan B to kids without parental notification.... This could be fun to watch....especially since NYC went "opt out" and not "opt in" and parents are claiming they never got the letter.

We should let them ride jiro's motorcycle without letting him know, or, getting his permission first ;)

i put my penny worth in as it same in u.k altough i think access to morning after pill has been around sometime now and as for the pill if under age went dr for pill they would get it and dr would not disclose it to parents.
i said it be better if kids keep legs together sadly it not happen...i just tell this example when i was a nurse in hearing days just as 1967 abortion act came in..i was working in casualty or ER as you would know it,i was on prelim nursing course,one day the er sister took by the hand to young 14yr old girl white as a sheet dead in reciever next to her the baby about 18weeks or bit more and beside that the baby hand which been cut off...the girls mother was collasped on floor blaming herself,'i brought up a good girl she screaming' she,brought up scared girl who died,and that poor girl went to her death feeling shame and dispair.
the apartment sister said to me take a good look nurse that girl laying there dead died because of mens rules(as in male)society ignorance and family shame.but mostly ignorence she laying there dead...it vision i take through life but wish i did.'t..
in muslim countries young girls are stoned to death for doing less a young 16yr old was hung in iran earlier this year for defiling morality laws we must be better than that...
i think parents have got to take more responsibility by that i mean they got to give home to child and offspring they all got put monies worth in not tax payer,some hard laws like if more than three fathers for three kids then two are taken into care no argument will be put up for open adoption,the boys will contribute even from school his parents will and if it known they sexually active then compulsory test for std every 3months...my son was sexually active at 19 i made sure condoms under his pillow but i encouraged him to wait but he a boy..he married his first only love but i not sure it marriage made in heaven...i was child of 60's and yes free love blah de blah but looking back on it i think it was cohersion because of pill which awful but same time thank god the pill was around....my son knows some of my life and he thinks the morals of 60's thinking is awful i certainly did not bring him up as holy jo but i think going to all boys school helped as majority of the boys felt the same and at the girls only school the same,it seemed worse at the co ed schools and the more deprieved areas of cities so i think these kids got be shown and incentive to better their lives.

We should let them ride jiro's motorcycle without letting him know, or, getting his permission first ;)

You will be in Northern State Prison in New Jersey for auto theft and be expect about what Jiro will do for you, probably 20 years sentence from asshole court.

You will be in Northern State Prison in New Jersey for auto theft and be expect about what Jiro will do for you, probably 20 years sentence from asshole court.

What??? You mean he wouldn't just let them use it?

Not for 14 year old. He would get wrist slapped once, maybe twice, then released. Welcome to Justice 101.

Sadly it won't stop the spread of STD's. Keep an eye on your kids and never stop talking to them about the dangers of sex.
Do you mean that the parents should tell the kids that sex is DANGEROUS?

Would you trust a 14 year old to ride your motorcycle?
my kid? sure definitely!

Even if scientists told you that "if the proper rules are followed" your bike would be perfectly fine?
my bike would be perfectly fine? but..... my bike is already perfectly fine in the first place.....

*shrug*

like it says.... parents were notified of it and given a choice to opt out of it.

where?

There is one in my link.....did you not read it. There will be more.... Especially if something goes bad. :)

I still believe it's a good program...and even birth control pills and the Injections sometimes give a reaction.....feel the good will outweigh the bad.

Less teenage pregnancies, teen Moms and hopefully less dependence upon the Welfare system.

I still believe it's a good program...and even birth control pills and the Injections sometimes give a reaction.....feel the good will outweigh the bad.

Less teenage pregnancies, teen Moms and hopefully less dependence upon the Welfare system.

This IS a welfare system......and I totally disagree. At least it is New Yorkers I guess. *shrug*

This IS a welfare system......and I totally disagree. At least it is New Yorkers I guess. *shrug*

It is also another way of the government taking control and responsibility out of the hands of the parents. Before long (although I think they already are) the government is going to be telling the parents: You did not make that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back