More Mods

Oceanbreeze said:
Oh, yeah. I'd also add "murder" to my resume, too. :giggle:

Murder?? Now wait a minute... you're hired! :thumb:

R3na3Blyth3 said:
:lol: All in all...Alex still has the last word on who becomes the next moderator of his forum. :)
Cookie Monster, Liza and Katzie...hmm...? :)

See my reply above to Meg :whip:

Liza said:
Why not Cookie Monster be a mod? :) I think it will be an interesting mix! Coooookie Moooonster, Coookie Moooonsterrrrrrr

:nono: Ah no no no!

AD just cannot handle Eve and my wrath! :P

The rest of the story is hers to tell or not to tell, not mine.. nor yours.

Y'all want the G or R rated version? :giggle:

why not take that up in penisarium section to say it in R-rated version or maybe X-rated if you dont mind lol Which i was hoping for being a moderator for Penisarium forum lol

RedWolf said:
why not take that up in penisarium section to say it in R-rated version or maybe X-rated if you dont mind lol Which i was hoping for being a moderator for Penisarium forum lol

HA HA HA... I assume you're being antsy running around and axnouis being mod for penisarium...

Let's breath hold and exhale relax... You may be possible mod for penisarium.. LOL

Can you bear patience ? :applause:

Bullym0m said:
HA HA HA... I assume you're being antsy running around and axnouis being mod for penisarium...

Let's breath hold and exhale relax... You may be possible mod for penisarium.. LOL

Can you bear patience ? :applause:

hmmmm patience? let me count to 100....1...2...3.... oh never mind i can be patient for that lol

DreamDeaf said:
I'd rather LET Alex choose the moderators for HIS OWN forum, without any pressure from ANY AD member.

He's the one who's paying for the forum, he's the one who's the boss, he's the one who has to get along with the moderators...so it's HIS choice, and we do not have the right to pressure him.

I agree with you 100 percent. Alex will know who would be the best person to keep his forum in line, even through it doesn't make it the moderators fault based on how members posted in here, with flame wars going on and vice verse. Some members here do not follow- through what moderators asked them to do, like example how to ignored a member without insulting them and without breaking the rules of AD. Some here have done that share, and keeps doing it. But, does that make it the moderators fault for doing a lousy job at how to control AD? No it doesn't it makes the members fault.

And as you stated, that Alex is the one paying for this forum he has the power to say what goes, as far as we are just members here posting our time for free have no power to say what goes, unless of course Alex asking us for suggestions. I agree with the fact that we do not have the right to pressure Alex. :thumb:

Back