Mom Delivers 16th Child and Thinking of More!!

This father's testicles should be removed so that he can be blessed to have his sexual pleasure.

If he continues making more babies, the children grow up and want to get married - there are too many same DNA that can be a problem for the next generation. i.e. health problems. It is sad that he is very very sick man because he has no respect for other families.

I am sure that the father will lose his job someday. The state might be forced to give him on a welfare. (Maybe not. I don't know.)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
to think positive...

if I have 16 kids...

they will all be my maids....

one will wash dishes...
one will take out garbages...
one will cut the grass.
one will turn on my tv.
one will go get my mail and newspaper for me.
one will clean the toliet and sink
one will clean out the tub
one will vacuum the bedrooms
one will vacuum the living room

etc....

And I just buy some frozen pizza everyday for lunch.
And buy some tv dinners everyday for dinner.
and buy bagels for them to eat everyday for breakfast.

and that means that you are the employee and you would have to pay 70 hours for your PCA employees! if you want to have someone do whatever you tell them to do, yet, you're still responsible for doing math ;p

Banjo said:
Webexplorer and Pek1, it's quite dangerous to make such assumptions about where they get the money to support their family. Especially when you don't know the family at all. Not only that, it's also disgusting how you lacked in showing the respect toward them simply because they have a large family. {edited}

According to the website, the father sells real estate which can be quite a good source of income even for a large family like this. You're forgetting that it isn't THAT expensive to take care of a child, especially when they are this experienced. Nowdays, it's so expensive for a parent to take care of a child, but that's because they're being bought a bunch of toys, games, candies and more along with the necessarities such as clothes, food and a roof over their heads.

So they may cut corners when it come to goodies for their family, and they're also building a 7,000 sq foot worth of living space which has been in development for the last couple years. I doubt that being on welfare would had been able to help them build a house of this size.

They aren't blaming God, they are praising him instead. Big difference.

I AM NOT SIDING WITH ANYONE HERE... but i just feel that it is OUTRAGEOUS to be OUTPOPULATING the world with babies like this.. i feel that each household should have up to 3-4 kids at the most ... that's it.. which is sufficient... why have more??? whats the point??? for tax purposes? for religion/god-purposes? to show off/attention (competition)? any other reasons? :roll:

Last edited by a moderator:
Miss*Pinocchio said:
to think positive...

if I have 16 kids...

they will all be my maids....

one will wash dishes...
one will take out garbages...
one will cut the grass.
one will turn on my tv.
one will go get my mail and newspaper for me.
one will clean the toliet and sink
one will clean out the tub
one will vacuum the bedrooms
one will vacuum the living room

etc....

And I just buy some frozen pizza everyday for lunch.
And buy some tv dinners everyday for dinner.
and buy bagels for them to eat everyday for breakfast.
Ms P thats child labour and you cant feed kids pizza and tv dinners everyday. Not enough nutriants, vitamins, ect ect...and I have never seen a newborn eat any of those foods. So insted of thinking positive, why dont you just try common sense.

downing said:
read the news, the father worked as a us senate.. that makes a lot of money,, the mom homeschool all of her kids...

I have two boys. I am at my ends' rope... no way I don't think I will be able to handle that many kids. :roll:

well they can hire 2 or 3 nanny with that kind of salary they have as us senate...

FeistyChick said:
I AM NOT SIDING WITH ANYONE HERE... but i just feel that it is OUTRAGEOUS to be OUTPOPULATING the world with babies like this.. i feel that each household should have up to 3-4 kids at the most ... that's it.. which is sufficient... why have more??? whats the point??? for tax purposes? for religion/god-purposes? to show off/attention (competition)? any other reasons? :roll:

well you and I are in our late 30's and I think she thought
she was doing us a favor by having children for us...
since we ain't birthing no baby yet. ;)

FeistyChick said:

Why more? Some people just love having children. I guess you find that too hard to believe but it's true.

Most parents today have 2 or less kids. There aren't a lot of families with more than 4 children today in comparison to 20 years ago. Heck, in the early to mid 20th century, it was pretty normal for families to have around 6 to 10 kids.

Give me a break, we aren't the baby boomers. Our parents/grandparents are. I'm not going to worry about families like this especially when they aren't cold-hearted like some of you folks here.

webexplorer said:
This father's testicles should be removed so that he can be blessed to have his sexual pleasure.

Such a barbaric attitude.

If he continues making more babies, the children grow up and want to get married - there are too many same DNA that can be a problem for the next generation. i.e. health problems. It is sad that he is very very sick man because he has no respect for other families.

Health problems? No respect?

You're the one who has no respect for families.

(chuckles)

Such fantasies you have. There's plenty of fishes in the ocean when it come to marriages. This "health problems" you're speaking of is OFTEN due to incestuous births. You're acting as if they are populating an entire town which they aren't. They are still a TINY, TINY, TINY percentage of the 300,000,000 folks living in the ol' USA. Like I said, plenty of fishes in the ocean.

Truthfully, this family isn't doing anything bad to us. In fact, it's US who are endangered because we don't populate as much as we used to. Now we are facing problems because the baby boomers are either retired or close to retiring. The baby boomers take up a LARGEEEEEEEEEEEE percentage of the USA and Canada. This family is doing us a favour if you think about it. The more kids they have, the more these kids will contribute to the social security once they start working. I wouldn't be surprised if a few of them are already working since some are of legal age now.

I am sure that the father will lose his job someday. The state might be forced to give him on a welfare. (Maybe not. I don't know.)

Such an assumption, he's in real estates... people don't get paid in peanuts when it come to selling properties. Not only to mention that real estate agents has the advantage of making their own schedules in comparison to many other occupations.

You're making an ass out of yourself by making all these one-sided assumptions with such a large display of disrespect toward the family for having more children than the average family does.

Large families aren't for everyone but if that is what they want, and they can support them, then it's not our business.

I saw the special on TV about the family. The family is happy, well-organized, well-fed, and popular in their community. They have a nice house on a large property. They are NOT on welfare, SSI, or food stamps.

I know several large families (not THAT large but 5-9 kids each), and they are doing fine. They are not rich but they are not on welfare either. I also know grown people who come from large families (9+ kids), and they are well-adjusted, hard-working, kind people.

As for society, we are aging, and there won't be enough young workers to support the retirees in the next generation. China thinks they are so smart because they now have a negative birth rate (only one child per family allowed). However, 40 years from now, they will have a ratio of about 4 elderly people per working age person. Then what will they do? Euthanize the old people that "burden" their society? Hmmm....

Reba said:
Large families aren't for everyone but if that is what they want, and they can support them, then it's not our business.

I saw the special on TV about the family. The family is happy, well-organized, well-fed, and popular in their community. They have a nice house on a large property. They are NOT on welfare, SSI, or food stamps.

I know several large families (not THAT large but 5-9 kids each), and they are doing fine. They are not rich but they are not on welfare either. I also know grown people who come from large families (9+ kids), and they are well-adjusted, hard-working, kind people.

As for society, we are aging, and there won't be enough young workers to support the retirees in the next generation. China thinks they are so smart because they now have a negative birth rate (only one child per family allowed). However, 40 years from now, they will have a ratio of about 4 elderly people per working age person. Then what will they do? Euthanize the old people that "burden" their society? Hmmm....

*claps*

There you go, Reba! Well-said! We do need more young workers especially with the baby boomers retiring and everything! Not only to mention the healthcare problems due to insufficient funding for the seniors. Not even insurance will pay for everything.

Reba, thank god for people like you even though we disagree on a lot of subjects. :)

W O W! That family could have two baseball teams playing each other. LOL

I agree that population in any country can be a concern, but it doesn't justify forced sterilization in my opinion. Some people wanted deaf adults sterilized once upon a time, remember? :)

I think this is moot because nature will always find a way to keep the human population in check. In the animal kingdom, it's very common for the animals to have some kind of population control - spiders eat flies, cats eat mice, wolves keep deer population in check, and all that. I would imagine the human population is kept in check by disasters, man made or natural. It's morbid, I know, but I think it's nature. I do still have a hard time wrapping my mind around it, though. ;)

wow!! i oftens wonder how can wife handles these kids while husband goes work senate and end up how can he handles it avoids from stressful that job?? i was soo very press that parents !!

yup, nice pix of family!

i miss my daughters being newborn/baby :(
lucky for her, mom seen her own each newborn every year, and her next, grandchildren, she will last to see newborn more each year :thumb:

jamielee said:
Ms P thats child labour and you cant feed kids pizza and tv dinners everyday. Not enough nutriants, vitamins, ect ect...and I have never seen a newborn eat any of those foods. So insted of thinking positive, why dont you just try common sense.

:gpost: I agree with you. :)

Miss*Pinocchio said:
since we ain't birthing no baby yet. ;)

I was laughing at this sentence, Miss P....you sounded like "Prissy" in Gone with the Wind movie...that's what it reminded me of. That's almost exactly what she said to Clark Gable in the movie.

rjr2006 said:
no way! get ur own boyfriend in real life, not on the internet........

Hmmmm....if you said if Miss P will make 10 kids...hmmmmm.....

:D
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
baby.gif
10 cyber babies ;)

I'm not gonna have 16 babies like them. Glad I have only two. Wheew! 16??? I can picture what it's like in their home. :eek:

Whitewolf1970 said:
...Wheew! 16??? I can picture what it's like in their home.
I saw their home on TV, and it seemed very clean, orderly, and comfortable. The kids were well-behaved but playful, with very individual personalities and skills.

I have seen some people's homes with only two kids that were noisy, confusing, messy, and wild. It is not the number of kids that makes a difference; it is the way they are raised.

Back