mmmmhhh sex phone bill...

As for the ages, the children should be left alone at home while parents are at work or left with the older sibling who doesn't want to watch the younger sibling(s).
Oops. :Oops: It should be "the children shouldn't be left alone at home..." It's cold in my home. So my fingers freeze. :Oops:

Yes, Liebling. :) Went thru...but now everything is fine. Hopefully. <sigh>

As long as it's okay only if you teach your child at earlier age to respect your rule before their puberty time comes. It's too late to teach teenagers to not do that...

Correct, which is why the lesson of responsibility must be taught earlier, and why I think Alan should bear some of the responsibility in this. Not all, but definitely some.

Alan is 9 years old, not teenager. Now he knows about 0190. If he do that again next time then he has to pay.

And this time he has no responsibility at all? Even if I didn't know about a specific thing that was wrong, at that age it was very easy to tell that a friend was doing something against the rules. The body language, the tone of voice, all gave it away.

It's parents who are responsible to teach the children to do that or not do that at earlier. It's parent's responsible if they forget to teach their children something. That's why I gave Alan a chance then he will learn to not do that next time because I know he didn't know that he is allow to touch 0190 but 0137. It's my fault. No matter either he learn from others or not but it's still my fault to not tell him to not touch 0190.

Parents also have a responsibility to teach their children that their actions come with consequences. I think a punishment should be a little lighter if the child didn't know and was honest about what happened--but there still has to be a punishment or else they come away thinking that they aren't responsible for anything they do.

No, it's parent's failure discipline to expose the kids into wrong way.

The parents did have a problem here--but children cannot be taught that they bear no responsibility for anything they do.

It has nothing do with "sheltering" children... but I beleive what I doing right to not accept responsible for that sex phone bill and also accept my responsible for not warn Alan about 0190 in first place. It's Ken's mother and my responsible. Alan & I talked about this yesterday. I let him share his feeling with me.

I beleive to share feeling with my children with questions and answers instead of jump and anger on them after listen someone but take BOTH sides to listen before I made action.

So none of the responsibility belongs to Alan at all? Don't you think that if he understood why the other number was wrong, he should've been smart enough to understand that the other one was wrong for the very same reasons, that when you call 0190, the same thing happens as with the other number? I would not underestimate a child's intelligence in that way.

Well, I would say it's your responsible, not 16 years old teenager. Why? Because you let teenager drive alone.

16 years old is smart enough to understand the responsibility that comes with a car. I would have made it very clear to the teenager before driving alone that it IS a major responsibility. In the state where I received my license, all teenagers must go to court with their parents in order to receive their license. A state judge awards the license to a group of teens. Even if this doesn't happen in the state where I'll be living when I have a child that age, I will make the responsibility VERY clear: that owning and using a car is like learning to own and use a gun responsibly--both things have the power to take lives if used improperly.

What if they have big car accident? Who pay? Of course YOU.

Maybe right away, but you'd better believe I'd get that money back somehow IF the accident were ruled by the police to be their fault (if it was not ruled to be their fault then that's a different story). If it were an accident with a lot of damage, that kid would be getting a job or doing work for me (mowing the lawn, etc.) so that I could it back.

Traffic ticket is a different story because you teach your 16 years old to not park illegal parking in first place... It's his/her responsible to ignore your warning and have to pay himself/herself.

Right, but by that age a 16 year old should be responsible enough to be able to read a sign that says it's illegal to park in that spot, even if I don't expressly say so. Why should I have to tell my child everything? How does he or she learn to analyze a new situation and make a proper decision if I spoon-feed everything to him?

Well, I have to travel today, so I think this thread is going to move on without me...later!

CrazyMomma said:
WAIT.. WAIT.. Sorry, it's off topic[/U

No, it´s not off topic... It relate on responsible and supersvion.

]... I am just like her.. I DO have 2 jobs..

You misunderstand... Ken´s mother and father do not have 2 jobs but 2 shift working at same company which mean is:

Working morning from 6 am to 2 pm for 2 weeks and then late shift from 2pm to 10pm for 2 weeks for same company on the same time.
Ken´s mother told me about her change shift plans and want work in different time as her husband.

Mother: 6 am to 2 pm for 2 weeks
Father: 2pm to 10 pm for 2 week
and then
Mother: 2pm to 10pm for 2 weeks
Father: 6am to 2pm for 2 weeks

instead of work 2 shifts on the same time since Ken´s grandparents move out to live in East Germany. That´s what we thought they changed their work schedule plans but it look like they didn´t since Alan told me yesterday that they went to work to leave Ken alone...

One, I am working for government, I work from 8am to 4:30pm in 5 days. Two, I am working for Giant Eagles (grocery store) from 6:00pm to 11:00pm in 7 days.

wow, you are allow to have 2 jobs but here in Germany no.

I have DIFFERENT people watching Kyler for me, and my husband work from 7:30am to 10pm, cause he is the BOSS of the company. I have my sister watch him, my mom, or my next door neighbors, but they do HATE watching my son while I work both job.

Why they hate to watch your son?

If my son is 12 or 13 years old, I would leave him home alone with the dogs, and lock the house and no family nearby, I would leave him at home and I will tell him NOT to call anybody but me or my husband. If phone ringing, be sure to check the Caller ID and check, if someone else, do not answer, if it was from me or my husband, answer it.

Yeah, depend on children´s maturity, you can trust to leave them alone but what if the children are not maturity enough to stay alone...? What will you do?

I know, you might think I am crazy, but, the important, money is tight

No, I am not say that you are crazy but I can understand where you come from and need money.

(maybe Alan's mother is working 2 jobs and bringing money home to pay the bills or maybe not making a money or something).

Ken´s father had 2 teenage children from his previous marriage, he has to work to pay chlidren support and re-married to Ken´s mother to produce a Ken together. The reason they work 2 shifts to earn money for their life and support Ken´s 2 teenage children.

And it's hard, but I noticed a lot of people have 2 or 3 jobs when they have kids.

To me, one job is enough because I rather to spent my time with family.

Family are number 1 to everyone, and I know that.

Exactly

But when it come to bills, and keep the water on, keep the heat on, keep the roof over your head, and foods, it cost money. Kids are expensive!! Heating is expensive. Water is expensive. Foods are expensive.

Exactly, we has to budget our money carefully what we can.

Maybe Ken's mother was trying to make some money to bring home and pay the bills, and that same with her husband. But Kids are always number 1 priority...

If they need money badly then look someone to watch Ken then... Why can´t they? 9 years old alone in house is toooo irresponsible.

I know, I don't agree with my aunt,

I agree with your Aunt.

But hey, I am pretty sure that everyone have done "little" bad things during childhood... What about, Me smoking dope at age 8, did I get caught? Did I get caught by police? Did my mother see me doing? What about me, took my mom's car and went out for drive with no license with a friend at 1:00 in the morning and came home with no scratch, did anyone catch me? Nooo... I am glad I didn't get any trouble with laws, that same for sex phones for underage, and drinking for ages and drugs for underage.

No matter what every parent´s responsible to make sure that their children are safety.

It´s not right to push the responsible to children for their action because of parental´s neglect supersvion.

That's okay, I am more different mom than you are. Everyone have differences.

Yes

Liebling:-))) said:
First of all I want to question you:
Did your daughter´s friend´s mother allow her to drive alone with your daughter?
If yes, it´s her mother´s responsible.

If you and your daughter´s friend´s mother didn´t know that their children went off without permission then you and her mother are responsible to this... pay the cost etc.

If your daughter went off with her friend without your permission then she deserve your ground...

Both went in mother's room and took mother's purse... they took some money and keys.. then went off with the car... its not mother's responsible.. the mother is doing right thing and try her best of it.. put her purse in her room.. and checked the girls that they are in bed.. so she went bed.. (2am).. but girls stayed up late and waited.. then got away with car..

but still.. no matter what.. the kids took the car.. without mother or father's permission.. both are responisble for the wrong doing.. but still yet its parents' responsible to take care of things to make them pay the mistakes.

DoofusMama said:
First of all I want to question you:
Did your daughter´s friend´s mother allow her to drive alone with your daughter?
If yes, it´s her mother´s responsible.

If you and your daughter´s friend´s mother didn´t know that their children went off without permission then you and her mother are responsible to this... pay the cost etc.

If your daughter went off with her friend without your permission then she deserve your ground...

Both went in mother's room and took mother's purse... they took some money and keys.. then went off with the car... its not mother's responsible.. the mother is doing right thing and try her best of it.. put her purse in her room.. and checked the girls that they are in bed.. so she went bed.. (2am).. but girls stayed up late and waited.. then got away with car..

but still.. no matter what.. the kids took the car.. without mother or father's permission.. both are responisble for the wrong doing.. but still yet its parents' responsible to take care of things to make them pay the mistakes.

wow oh my dear... I can understand now.

Yes, your and her daughters deserve parent´s hard ground for disown their parent´s permission. Unfortunlately yes, I´m agree that you and her mother paid 1/2 the costs and then ground the children for their disrespect since a mother tried her best to hide car key in purse in her room... it´s them who are responsible to creep in her room to pinch money and key... oh dear...

At The Eleventh Hour!!

Tamara's quote:
If it was my child they would be punished for using the phone without permission and/or not telling me straight away. Not after the friend told him at school that his mother was going to ring you.

I think I already said in my previous posts - now I said again.

Yes my children deserve ground from me if they disrespect my rule but with Alan's condition is a different story because I never warn Alan about 0190 in first place. It's Ken's issue, not Alan. We appreciate Alan's honestly for inform my hubby straight way after came home from school. We gave him a chance and warn him to not touch 0190 at other's house next time. Now I'm waiting to listen Ken's mother's side then I will know more...

IF Ken knows that he is not allow to touch 0190 then he will deserve his ground for disrespect his parent's rule.

As what I know from Alan last night that Ken use phone during his parent's absence which not right but Ken's parents has no right to leave Ken alone to go work during one week school holiday.

No, I will explain you again.

It shown me that Alan knew it's wrong, why can't he tell you within 72 hours about the phone call if he thought it was hilarious to listen sex talks, and harmless, to inform you - I would call it he is innocent and too young to know what is right and wrong.

It would be better if Alan come home to tell you about the phone conversation on the same or next day, rather than leave it until Ken's Mother received the phone bill to shock her. Alan was feeling trapped that she's going to tell you soon or later as he kept it secret from you for one month or three quarter in phone bill (I don't know how often she received her phone bill - monthly or 4 times per year?).

He had no choice after learnt from school about the phone bill, he owned up to tell your husband at the very last minute to confess!!

I would call it at the eleventh hour!!!

Yes, I has a teenage son... He's 12 years old and will be 13 in March 2006.
Alan is 9 years old and will be 10 in May 2006.

Ken is same age as Alan.

No, no, not yet.

Danny is still a little boy - or pre-teen boy until he turn 13 next March, he will become a teenager boy.

teenager - the years 13-19 in a person's life.

Tamara said:
Tamara's quote:

No, I will explain you again.

No, I already said in my previous post.

"Yes, my children openly talk to us without fear when there´re problem or they made mistakes"

It shown me that Alan knew it's wrong, why can't he tell you within 72 hours about the phone call if he thought it was hilarious to listen sex talks, and harmless, to inform you - I would call it he is innocent and too young to know what is right and wrong.

Did I said anything that a lady talked to children about sex in my previous post? No, I haven't say this.

Yes, my children knows about sex but Alan told me that it's not sex a lady talk to them about but funny and jokes and giggle, that's all. It would scare children off if a lady talk sex to them but she didn't. It tells that she knows that they are children and make funny and joke with them to collect money...

It would be better if Alan come home to tell you about the phone conversation on the same or next day, rather than leave it until Ken's Mother received the phone bill to shock her. Alan was feeling trapped that she's going to tell you soon or later as he kept it secret from you for one month or three quarter in phone bill

How do Alan know that Ken's mother allow Ken to touch phone or not? It's Ken, not Alan. It look like that Alan thought that Ken's mother allow him to phone anything what he wants... :dunno: Alan didn't know 0190 is sex phone until he learn from us. Alan said a lady is friendly and funny and joke with them... no word about sex... Why it make Ken phone a lady more and more BECAUSE he is ALONE in the house and need company... He told Alan it's really funny and jokes.... It got Alan curious and listen ... giggle... Until Ken told Alan at school what happened, it shock Alan because he didn't know that he made a mistake... and then told my hubby straight way. What he did shown that he trust us when he realized that he made a mistake. We rather to have children to tell us themselves than receive from someone else or fear and runaway and hide...

(I don't know how often she received her phone bill - monthly or 4 times per year?).

I don't know either. It look like that it's not first time that Ken call 0190... :dunno: (Ken's mother want to talk me tonight).

He had no choice after learnt from school about the phone bill, he owned up to tell your husband at the very last minute to confess!! I would call it at the eleventh hour!!!

But I see different as you. We appreciate Alan's confess very much because it shows that he trust us with no fear after realized from Ken at school over phone bill than keep himself, blame Ken, hate Ken, scared or runaway and hide and let Ken's mother inform us etc. I don't want to make Alan to hate and blame Ken for that. We praised Alan for his confess and give him chance and explain him to not touch 0190 next time because EVERY parents don't like 0137, 0190 and 0180 or touch phone without their permission. It look like that Alan thought we are only one who are not allow him and Danny to touch our phone without our permission. Now he know. I warned him if he do that again at other house then he pay because he know it's wrong.

Again, how do Alan know that Ken's parent allow Ken to touch phone in their house?

Alan complaint to me sometimes in the past that Ken's mother allow Ken anything what he wants which unfair... Ken has a lot of candies in his bedroom... He can eat whatever he wants which different from us. We lock candies in lock closet at dinning room - they eat candies after meal time to 2 pm. My form of discipline is different as Ken's mother's discipline. That's how Alan thought Ken's mother allow Ken to touch phone anything what he wants.

Should I punish Alan for that? No!

Tamara said:
No, no, not yet.

Danny is still a little boy - or pre-teen boy until he turn 13 next March, he will become a teenager boy.

teenager - the years 13-19 in a person's life.

Well, to me yes because Danny talk maturity and have mature body. He is 5 inches taller than me. His behavior is too maturity. We communicate with Danny like adult but he and Alan are still our responsible as parent until they are 18 years old. Danny is no longer a little boy.

Did you heard that 12 years old become father?

Last edited:
>>>>Did you heard that 12 years old become father?<<<<

goodness gracious. yes that happens, thankfully here rarely,
but with all due respect,
so can the monkey in the Zoo become a father, and my friend's cat just had kittens- does that makes the guilty tomcat a father? he certainly planted the seed....

Just because a 12 years old boy knows where to (excuse me) put his business to have sex, doesn't mean he is mature. Certainly not enough to be a father. He fathered a child alright but I doubt psychologically he is mature enough to grasp the concept of being a father let alone to be one.. and even if he is brought up so his values and morals dictate to take care of the infant he helped to produce, he still is in no way able to fully comprehend what happened.

Juts think back Liebling I don't know how old are you now but think when you were 12 years old. And imagine yourself to suddenly become a mother.

Fuzzy

Audiofuzzy said:
>>>>Did you heard that 12 years old become father?<<<<

goodness gracious. yes that happens, thankfully here rarely,

rarely? We must know ourselves that every preggies teenagers by teenage fathers in different countries in the world... I would suggest you to visit google to check statastic.

but with all due respect,
so can the monkey in the Zoo become a father, and my friend's cat just had kittens- does that makes the guilty tomcat a father? he certainly planted the seed....

*sigh* - You can't compare animal with human. It's parents who teach children about sex education an earlier before their puberty hit. Check my thread.

http://www.alldeaf.com/showpost.php?p=403225&postcount=20

Just because a 12 years old boy knows where to (excuse me) put his business to have sex, doesn't mean he is mature. Certainly not enough to be a father. He fathered a child alright but I doubt psychologically he is mature enough to grasp the concept of being a father let alone to be one.. and even if he is brought up so his values and morals dictate to take care of the infant he helped to produce, he still is in no way able to fully comprehend what happened.

See above - it's parent's responsible to teach children in right way before they began notice that their children have mature body. I notice my son's maturity and make sure he should not become teenage father...

It will make immaturity children who have mature body if the parent didn't teach them into good path.

Juts think back Liebling I don't know how old are you now but think when you were 12 years old. And imagine yourself to suddenly become a mother.

Fuzzy

For your information yes, I look back what I act when I was Danny's age. I can image what if I become pregnant at 12... Ohhhh dear... Thanks to sex education at school...

I was mature at age 11. I depend my life myself and work to earn money at kitchen in Pub since I was 11 years old. I act in maturity way. I was taught by school how to act manner way... Thats' why everyone thought I'm older. They flirt with me... They are shock when I told them that I'm 11 years old and thought I make up. I work at pub since I was 11 years old to 17 years old. I use make up when I was 11 years old look like 16 years old. (Tamara knows my life). Thank God, I was taught in right path by school, not my parents. Without school education, I would of get AID, SID, teenage pregnant or what? I thank school to teach me in good path.

I rent one room (bedsit) age 17 after left college. I learn about my life MYSELF and of course including school.

That's why I make sure Danny should not go wrong way since I notice his maturity...

Last edited:
It's too late for me to edit my response post on your post, AudioFuzzy...

That's what I try to explain Tamara that 12 years old is no longer little boy or girl since they have mature body because 12 years old could be become fathers or mothers. This is a scare when anyone consider 12 years as little boy or girl. I watch my son and accept the fact that he's a young adult.

I miss him as my little boy but to me, he is still my little boy.. :D Danny don't want to hear about it :Oops: and said that he is not baby... I notice that Danny has no longer baby skin when I :hug: him and smell his skin.( Alan still have baby skin... :)

Rose Immortal said:
Correct, which is why the lesson of responsibility must be taught earlier, and why I think Alan should bear some of the responsibility in this. Not all, but definitely some.

Yes, I have. To me, the children need guidance and discipline from their parents to grow into responisble and caring adults. Punish to teach the children lesson do not solve anything but make worst. Remember positive consequences belong part of discipline, not harsh punishment.

And this time he has no responsibility at all? Even if I didn't know about a specific thing that was wrong, at that age it was very easy to tell that a friend was doing something against the rules. The body language, the tone of voice, all gave it away.

I would do something with Ken if I'm Ken's mother is remove Ken's month allowance to pay phone bill off and explain him why I do that because he know my rule in first place to not touch my phone. Ken deserve ground from me is remove his month allowance and then no TV and computer for 1 week. Example: Danny's bicycle is damage - I has to sent his bicycle to repair and warn him if he do that again then he has to pay the repair himself. That's what I did with my children. I won't have my children to go out with their mates until they clean their bedroom then... That's exactly example what I warn Alan to not do that again at other's house. It teach him to know it's wrong. It's help to teach them responsible, not punish to teach them lesson. I rather to be calm with my children. I would raise or firm my voice if they disrespect us.

Parents also have a responsibility to teach their children that their actions come with consequences.

Yes, I rather discipline my children with natural and logical consequences because it shows the children respect more.

I think a punishment should be a little lighter if the child didn't know and was honest about what happened--but there still has to be a punishment or else they come away thinking that they aren't responsible for anything they do.

Disagree - punishment do not solve anything to teach children lesson. I rather use consequences instead of punishment because it helps my children learn to make their responsible decision.

Why should we punish Alan when he told my hubby straight way after learn from Ken at school about phone bill? If I punish him then he won't trust us ever again.

I would like to ask you simple question:

Is it okay to have your parents or employer to punish you straight way when you know nothing about their rule in first place? How do you feel ? Is it right to push you the responsible for make mistake when you didn't know before? It's parent or Employer's responsible to set their rule and explain you what you can do or not, not you. It's an exactly what I teach my children to not do that next time because I KNOW I never told them about 0190 in first place... They deserve ground if they disrespect my rule. It's exactly same with Ken (Ken's mother will talk to me tonight...)

The parents did have a problem here--but children cannot be taught that they bear no responsibility for anything they do.

:confused: Yes, I have teach my children.

So none of the responsibility belongs to Alan at all?

No, it's my responsible as parent, not Alan because I never told him about 0190 in first place. I warn him about this and he know now that he won't touch 0190 at other's house ever again. If he disrespect my discipline and use 0190 again at other's house then he deserve ground from me is remove his month allowance to pay other's bill. Like what I did with Alan is pay window where he play soocer with his mates at 2 years ago... Danny also too, pay bicycle repair because he damage it twice. Now they never do that again because they need money allowance to save up to buy something.. It's exactly what they learn their lesson.

Don't you think that if he understood why the other number was wrong, he should've been smart enough to understand that the other one was wrong for the very same reasons, that when you call 0190, the same thing happens as with the other number? I would not underestimate a child's intelligence in that way.

I think you miss some of my previous posts.

My children knows my rule to not touch my phone and also not 0137, too without my permission. How do Alan knows that Ken's mother allow Ken to touch his phone then? Don't blame Alan, but Ken. I explained Alan that every parents don't like to have children to touch their phone without their permission because phone bill cost a lot of money. He knows now.

16 years old is smart enough to understand the responsibility that comes with a car. I would have made it very clear to the teenager before driving alone that it IS a major responsibility. In the state where I received my license, all teenagers must go to court with their parents in order to receive their license. A state judge awards the license to a group of teens. Even if this doesn't happen in the state where I'll be living when I have a child that age, I will make the responsibility VERY clear: that owning and using a car is like learning to own and use a gun responsibly--both things have the power to take lives if used improperly.

Okay, I understand that we have different laws in our country. Accord German law, the teenagers are allow to learn driving at age 18.

Maybe right away, but you'd better believe I'd get that money back somehow IF the accident were ruled by the police to be their fault (if it was not ruled to be their fault then that's a different story). If it were an accident with a lot of damage, that kid would be getting a job or doing work for me (mowing the lawn, etc.) so that I could it back.

I know my question is bit exaggerated...

Do you really beleive that you will get that money back from your teenage children after what they are responsible to damage the car? It might cost $3,000 or more - How long will your teenage children repay you back with mowing the law, job, etc? Would they do that? :dunno: I rather not do that but wait until my children are 18 years old they are responsible with money themselves to deal with bank how to repay etc without depend on parent.

Right, but by that age a 16 year old should be responsible enough to be able to read a sign that says it's illegal to park in that spot, even if I don't expressly say so. Why should I have to tell my child everything? How does he or she learn to analyze a new situation and make a proper decision if I spoon-feed everything to him?

Yes, we parents have to tell or make sure everything to our children because they are still our responsible and support until they are 18 years old. If my underage children want to go disco, then I will make sure that they don't drink too much. Which crowd they want to go with? Where they go to? etc. etc. etc.

Yes, we parents have to tell or make sure everything to our children because they are still our responsible and support until they are 18 years old. If my underage children want to go disco, then I will make sure that they don't drink too much. ....
:jaw:

That's what I try to explain Tamara that 12 years old is no longer little boy or girl since they have mature body because 12 years old could be become fathers or mothers. This is a scare when anyone consider 12 years as little boy or girl. I watch my son and accept the fact that he's a young adult.

Oh I got it now.
You mean 12 y old boy or girl may have fully mature body and explore it all the way, meaning they can have sex and become parents themselves and it's a mistake to think they are still 'little kids' still into trucks and Barbies thinking their genitals are for peepee only.

OK I got that, and I agree with it.
But what I tried to say is that 12 old boy or girl while sexually mature and their bodies mature, is still mentally a child incapable of being real adult.
12, 13, 16 even older is still kids having kids..

Fuzzy

>>> If my underage children want to go disco, then I will make sure that they don't drink too much. ....<<<

whoaaaa, let's not get carried away here, Liebling.
I am all for tolerance and liberal but everything's it's limits.
If the disco is for 18 and over, younger children have no business to go there.
There is a reason for that.

Fuzzy

Liebling, you wrote "If my underage children want to go disco, then I will make sure that they don't drink too much."

I will NOT ALLOW my underage children to drink AT ALL!!! Would you allow your underage children to drink a bottle of beer or a glass of wine???

Cheri said:
Yeah, I'm with you on that one, But what if Ken and Alan didn't say anything? How would they know it was a child's voice if they didn't speak only listen? Are they suppose to ask if they are above the age of 18 before begin talking to them? I dunno how it works because I never use it before. :giggle:
I think a hearing person can tell a difference with the voice between a young and an older child but I am not sure. We could ask someone who is hearing here in AD if they can tell us. Anyone care to come forward to tell us?

BlueButterfly said:
I think a hearing person can tell a difference with the voice between a young and an older child but I am not sure. We could ask someone who is hearing here in AD if they can tell us. Anyone care to come forward to tell us?
Usually a young boy's voice sounds like a girl's voice until about age 14-16 years. Then it starts to change; it becomes deeper like a man's. It usually doesn't happen overnight. It is a gradual process, and the boy's voice sometimes "cracks"--that means, sometimes the boy will be speaking with a deeper voice and it will suddenly get sharp and high again for a second. For some reason, pre-teen boys' voices often sound like their moms' voices. After they change, they begin to sound like their dads' voices. Sometimes when I phone a friend, if the son answers the phone (just says "hello") I think it is the mom.

...Is it okay to have your parents or employer to punish you straight way when you know nothing about their rule in first place?
In the United States the saying is, "Ignorance of the law is no excuse." That means, even if someone is not aware of a law, if that person breaks the law, that person is still responsible for the consequences that result, such as punishment or fines.

Back