mmmmhhh sex phone bill...

Liebling:-)))

Sussi *7.7.86 - 18.6.09*
Premium Member
Reaction score
mmmhhh Look the example of GalaxyAngel´s thread over children and website...
http://www.alldeaf.com/showthread.php?t=22294

It´s now my turn... :|

I was like :eek: as my hubby had me to read mobile phone where Alan, my young son´s friend Ken´s mother text him when I came home from work today. I´m speechless after read her text saying that she received €160 (around $200) sex phone bill and found out that it´s Ken and Alan played around with phone call in her house, not her husband. I can understand Ken´s mother´s anger feeling... I´m speechless...

I asked Alan what happenedl... Alan told me that he know from Ken at school today and said it´s Ken´s idea to play with 0190 for the fun... Alan has no idea what it is and laugh with Ken because a lady voice is funny and cheer... joke... Ken and Alan have no idea what 0190 is. (true, because we block 0190 at 15 years ago - how could Alan know about 0190 then?). I said ok, and then explain him to not use 0190 or 0137 at other´s house ever again in the future because it´s very expensive phone call. Alan is upset because he didnt know about this... I told him to not worry and told him it´s my fault for not warn him about 0190 in first place. (Alan know only 0137, not 0190).

Of course it´s my responsible, not his if I receive other problem from Ken´s mother again because I never told Alan about 0190 in first place. I has to face the problem with her... :|

I got other call from Ken´s mother saying that it´s both Alan and Ken´s responsible.. I was like :eek: and don´t want to fight with her over our children... She grounded Ken for 3 months for not go out and play soccerl twice a week, no TV, computer, games, etc.... *sigh* I really don´t know what should I say about her ground on Kev because I know it´s not Ken´s fault but her because of her responsible to be supersivon in her house.. She want me do the same with Alan but I would not do that because it´s her responsble, not Alan.

I explained her in mobile phone that I can understand how angry she feel and told her what Alan had told me about and then told her how could Alan know about 0190 because we blocked 0190 at 15 years ago then? I´m sad and very sorry.

My hubby & I agree each other that it´s not our responsible to pay half of her sex phone bill if she demand me to because she harm her responsible as supersivor in her house. We don´t understand what and how she is around where Alan and Kev play with sex phone call? Where is she? :confused: It look like she is not in the house or what?

I still can´t beleive this... *sigh* I pray that I won´t get the anger from her... I know how pain feel she has... mmhhh

Would you still pay half of her bill if you were in my shoes?

Come and share your opinion and feedback... of course disagree and agree is welcome...

Last edited:
sorry it is off topic: if someone in usa thinks football means football in europe. no, football means soccer. ;)

:jaw: Oh boy! Not again!!

Liebling:-))) said:
I got other call from Ken´s mother saying that it´s both Alan and Ken´s responsible.. I was like :eek: and don´t want to fight with her over our children... She grounded Ken for 3 months for not go out and play football twice a week, no TV, computer, games, etc.... *sigh* I really don´t know what should I say about her ground on Kev because I know it´s not Ken´s fault but her because of her responsible to be supersivon in her house.. She want me do the same with Alan but I would not do that because it´s her responsble, not Alan.
I agree with Ken's mother! I would do the same thing with my own son. Put up with the fight. She is Ken's mother and Ken should learn the lesson... She wanted you to do the same thing as she did with Ken, if not, she will think you are being to softie on your kids. Time to teach your kids some lesson and ground your kids would be the best, or take their cell phone away from Alan.

I still can´t beleive this... *sigh* I pray that I won´t get the anger from her... I know how pain feel she has... mmhhh
Remember every parents have their reasons to be angry at their kids or other kids' parents too if they are not working together. Like one parent is really pissed like "AARGH, I am shutting your cell phone off" about the phone indicent and other is like, "that is okay, and don't do it again". That will cause a big fight to each other.

Oh boy, I wouldn't pay, I would get that boys to get a job around the house and pay for themselves. Or shut off the cell phone for a couple months or so. No sports, no tv, and nothing..

:jaw: sex phone bill :-o .. In my future kids I will not let my kids to have phone moblie till 18 yrs old I guess eh not want same like that WOW!

DeafMonkey said:
:jaw: sex phone bill :-o .. In my future kids I will not let my kids to have phone moblie till 18 yrs old I guess eh not want same like that WOW!

I agreed with you.. I won't let my son have the cell phone untill they are 18 years old. Till my kids can have a job and pay for their cell phone bills.

CrazyMomma said:
I agreed with you.. I won't let my son have the cell phone untill they are 18 years old. Till my kids can have a job and pay for their cell phone bills.

yeah like over 18 yrs old to have be responsible to pay their own not parents if over 18 yrs old

Sorry to confuse you with my post.. It´s Ken´s mother´s phone in her house, the children played - not cell phone...

Danny, my 12 years old son have his own cell phone with limit card since 2 years now. He paid with his own pocket money (where he get month allowance from us) to exchange limit card. Example he paid $25 for limit card to add in cell phone until limit card runs out then get new one... It´s his own money, not ours...

Sorry to confuse you with my post.. It´s Ken´s mother´s phone in her house, the children played - not cell phone...

Danny, my 12 years old son have his own cell phone with limit card since 2 years now. He paid with his own pocket money (where he get month allowance from us) to exchange limit card. Example he paid $25 for limit card to add in cell phone until limit card runs out then get new one... It´s his own money, not ours...

I know what you mean it is not you it is Ken or Ken's mother .. that is why I wont let my future kids to have moblie phone till 18 yrs old :)

Oh the PHONE, not the cell phone.. :Oops:

Who was on the phone? If Ken and Alan playing on the phone, and dialing the special sex phone, it's the boys' responsible and the boys deserve a discplines from their parents. They should know not to dial those special number.

Ken's mother have right to ground his son, no sports, no games, and nothing, and I know Ken would hate that, but that is the way he should learn.

You should be doing the same thing with Alan like Ken't mother do to her son.

Since Alan was listen and playing with the number at his house, it's his responsbile and he should pay half of the cost for what it happen. If you don't want to fight with her, just pay her half of the money and get over with it, and time to sit down with Alan and Ken about the sex phones and everything. If not, you bet, she will take that phone bill and take to the court and stir up the war with her. The friendship that Ken and Alan will break up.

And for cell phone, that is same thing for that. If the cell phone pay so much, you know, time to take the cell phone away and pay the big bill.

I wouldn't let my kids have the cell phone until they are 18 years old, and I know I am not paying the cell phone.

Hey Crazymomma,

What if the bill was $35,000 that happened in your son's freind's home? Are you willing to pay half? I am sure that Alan would not dare to dial the phone without anyone's permission.

Liebielling, you are doing right choices for not paying half. Just give her some friendship gifts like fruit basket for Ken's mother and an ethic book for Ken

Its a difficult situation...I can see where you are coming from because you did not teach him about the one number....I don't think that I would ground him to the extreme that she did. I think that maybe a punishment of extra chores or just a couple of days grounding would suffice if he really didn't understand what they were doing. But I think that it would be right to try to make at least some kind of compensation towards the phone bill since he was involved. Maybe even have him help pay it out of his allowance.

Well, $35,000 is too much for that woman and her son.. If there is another son involve, he and his parents should pay half. I think it's fair...

Let me ask my favorite aunt, she is a high profile laywer. And I will have her read and what she have to say and I will post...

i m sorry to read, liebling, i agree, i should tell my girls to know, never known they may do early than i expect to tell them at old enough age

CrazyMomma said:
Oh the PHONE, not the cell phone.. :Oops:

Who was on the phone? If Ken and Alan playing on the phone, and dialing the special sex phone, it's the boys' responsible and the boys deserve a discplines from their parents. They should know not to dial those special number.

I disagree Crazymomma, First of all Kids don't know anything about 1900 number for all that matters, Parents are responsible for their children's actions, Where was the mother or father all those times while Ken and Alan use the phone?? Who's watching them? Bingo! The mother neglect her own child and the child's friend. :nono:

Just like when you go to court ever watched Judge Judy? Judge Judy would tell the parents that it's their responsible for whatever actions their children did.

Like Liebling said, Alan said he had no idea what that number was for, Kevin who was the nasty boy influences Alan by calling this number it means that Kevin have done it before Alan came along? Can be possible, Did his mother knew about this? Nah she too busy worry about herself instead of paying attention what her son is doing. So, I think Kevin's mom should pay the bill her own self. That's her lesson for neglecting her own child. ;)

Cheri said:
I disagree Crazymomma, First of all Kids don't know anything about 1900 number for all that matters, Parents are responsible for their children's actions, Where was the mother or father all those times while Ken and Alan use the phone?? Who's watching them? Bingo! The mother neglect her own child and the child's friend. :nono:

Just like when you go to court ever watched Judge Judy? Judge Judy would tell the parents that it's their responsible for whatever actions their children did.

Like Liebling said, Alan said he had no idea what that number was for, Kevin who was the nasty boy influences Alan by calling this number it means that Kevin have done it before Alan came along? Can be possible, Did his mother knew about this? Nah she too busy worry about herself instead of paying attention what her son is doing. So, I think Kevin's mom should pay the bill her own self. That's her lesson for neglecting her own child. ;)

yeah, mother tries to half from alan since he was there, but a visitor doesnt count to pay in half, liebling, good luck

CrazyMomma said:
Well, $35,000 is too much for that woman and her son.. If there is another son involve, he and his parents should pay half. I think it's fair...

Let me ask my favorite aunt, she is a high profile laywer. And I will have her read and what she have to say and I will post...

I am sure your aunt would tell you that Ken's mother is responsiblity. Ken should have asked his mother for permission to use a phone. Isn't that very simple?

:Oops: Sorry... I guess I was wrong. :Oops:

I got IM from my aunt... Said

Aunt*******: It's parent's responsible to watch the kids, it's parent's responsible to warn the boys about the number. They need to sit down together and make an agreement as to who is doing what wrong. Each parents will have to pay 1/2 for the phone bill if BOTH boys didn't know about the special numbers to dial. They need to agree on how to stop it from happening again. Then they can figure who will pay for what happened.

mld4ds said:
What if the bill was $35,000 that happened in your son's freind's home? Are you willing to pay half?

I wouldn't dare to pay half, because whatever happens at another person's home it's their responsible to know what the children are doing. If I have my children's friends over here, It's my responsible to keep an eye on them, If they did something wrong, I'll take full responsible for it. I wouldn't let my children's friend come over here anymore and I will grounded my own children, because my children knows what rules applies at my home, and they must follow through, and if they allow their friends to break my rules, then their friends are not allow in my home. No exceptions. It's about showing respect. ;)

CrazyMomma said:
:Oops: Sorry... I guess I was wrong. :Oops:

I got IM from my aunt... Said

Aunt*******: It's parent's responsible to watch the kids,

That's what I said too, It is the parent's responsible to watch their own children and it's their (parents) responsible for any action their children did, Supposedly if a child break someone's window, the parents have to pay for it even if it's an accident.

Here's another one...

Aunt*******: If the parent or parents are not in the same roof as the boys in, she is responsbile to pay for the bills, not the visitor's. It mean, if Ken is home alone with no supervisor, and Alan is in his house and dialing the number, that is Ken's parent's fault and she is paying the price. Alan nor the parents are not responsbile.

Back