mmmmhhh sex phone bill...

Tamara said:
I hate to say it but I think you are being naive if you think the children don't know. They learn from friends, especially friends who have older siblings.

I appreciate your honest opinion.

No matter what either they know or not... All what I said is my responsible for not warn Alan about 0190 in first place. It's my responsible, not Alan or others. My children only know that they are not allow to use 0137 unless they get my permission first. They haven't touch 0137 since I warn them. I trust them. I would doubt their talk if they use 0137 on my phone without get the permission from me sometimes in the past.

All what I do is accept BOTH side to listen but I am still waiting for Ken's mother's side to listen then I will know more...

Children are generally taught from a young age that it is wrong to use the phone without permission. For that reason he knew it was wrong. It does not matter what number they rang, they knew it was wrong without permission.

Yes, it's correct, that's what I taught my children for.

If it was my child they would be punished for using the phone without permission and/or not telling me straight away. Not after the friend told him at school that his mother was going to ring you.

I think I already said in my previous posts - now I said again.

Yes my children deserve ground from me if they disrespect my rule but with Alan's condition is a different story because I never warn Alan about 0190 in first place. It's Ken's issue, not Alan. We appreciate Alan's honestly for inform my hubby straight way after came home from school. We gave him a chance and warn him to not touch 0190 at other's house next time. Now I'm waiting to listen Ken's mother's side then I will know more...

IF Ken knows that he is not allow to touch 0190 then he will deserve his ground for disrespect his parent's rule.

As what I know from Alan last night that Ken use phone during his parent's absence which not right but Ken's parents has no right to leave Ken alone to go work during one week school holiday.

Cheri said:
Rose,

These two kids are not teenagers, Where did it say that they are teenagers? I believe Alan is age 8 or 9, I could be wrong, I know Danny is older than Alan which they are Liebling's children. ;)

Yes, I has a teenage son... He's 12 years old and will be 13 in March 2006.
Alan is 9 years old and will be 10 in May 2006.

Ken is same age as Alan.

Freewoman76's post
that kev's mother would not be pleased if liebling wouldnt pay 1/2 and mother, i bet, stop her son, Kev, friend with alan :/

I will be surprise if Ken's mother do that then I will consider her behavior as immaturity and childish. She has no right to use her son to against us.

Liebling:-))) said:
Yes, I has a teenage son... He's 12 years old and will be 13 in March 2006.
Alan is 9 years old and will be 10 in May 2006.

Ken is same age as Alan.

No Hun, You misunderstood my post, I was talking about Kevin and Alan who aren't teenagers yet. ;) *knock on wood Liebling* :giggle: I said, I know Danny is older than Alan. phfff :whistle:

Cheri said:
No Hun, You misunderstood my post, I was talking about Kevin and Alan who aren't teenagers yet. ;) *knock on wood Liebling* :giggle: I said, I know Danny is older than Alan. phfff :whistle:

:Oops: Yes, Ken and Alan are not teenagers... :Oops:

Liebling :smash: Cheri

:confused: Crazymomma,

I don't understand what your point of your post about two jobs? It doesn't matter. If her son was home alone and brought a friend over to mess around with the phone, Kevin is the one who is wrong here, Second of all, If the mother has doubts that Kevin can't be responsible being home alone without using the phone or answer the door, then he shouldn't be home alone or brought a friend over the house when there is no supervisor adult in the home. Now that knowing that Kevin's mother found out that they were playing with the phone, She should be the one grounded her own son because it happened in her own home and while there are no adults watching those two children. They are young children yet, if the mother is not gotta be home she is supposed to be going through ground rules with her son, what not to do, what is allow to do. If she didn't do those, That's her problem, her fault. I am with your Aunt on this whole thing, She knows the law she knows who's responsible. :thumb:

Oooookaaaay.. I guess Kevin is not ready to be responsible to be left alone at home.... He can't be trust or something... Time to put him in the daycare after school whether if he like it or not.. :aw:

Rose Immortal said:
Maybe this is just me--but I don't think a teenager should have to be "warned" about a specific sex phone number. If a friend tries to get them to participate in that kind of thing, they should have the moral responsibility to refuse. If the friend deceives them and THEN they find out what it is, they should have the moral responsibility to hang up.

As long as it's okay only if you teach your child at earlier age to respect your rule before their puberty time comes. It's too late to teach teenagers to not do that...

If the teen fails in this, then he should have to pay his share.

Correct

The parent of the visiting child should not have to pay--but I think the kid himself should, out of his own money.

Alan is 9 years old, not teenager. Now he knows about 0190. If he do that again next time then he has to pay.

That's the most appropriate way to teach a lesson about responsibility. NOT all of this can be blamed on either set of parents.

It's parents who are responsible to teach the children to do that or not do that at earlier. It's parent's responsible if they forget to teach their children something. That's why I gave Alan a chance then he will learn to not do that next time because I know he didn't know that he is allow to touch 0190 but 0137. It's my fault. No matter either he learn from others or not but it's still my fault to not tell him to not touch 0190.

Yes, there was failure to supervise here

Yes

--but there was also a moral failure on the part of the kids.

No, it's parent's failure discipline to expose the kids into wrong way.

And if it were my child, the LAST thing I'd want them to get from the incident is that others are responsible for their behavior, not them. I don't believe in "sheltering" children from the consequences--how can they learn otherwise?

It has nothing do with "sheltering" children... but I beleive what I doing right to not accept responsible for that sex phone bill and also accept my responsible for not warn Alan about 0190 in first place. It's Ken's mother and my responsible. Alan & I talked about this yesterday. I let him share his feeling with me.

I beleive to share feeling with my children with questions and answers instead of jump and anger on them after listen someone but take BOTH sides to listen before I made action.

Let's say I had a 16 year old, and he/she went out driving without my supervision, and got a traffic ticket. You'd better believe I'd make that kid go to court and pay the money out of his/her own pocket or do whatever community service was demanded as a result of the ticket. Or if the kid didn't have a job, I'd make him/her "earn" the money from me through chores, or something like that.

Well, I would say it's your responsible, not 16 years old teenager. Why? Because you let teenager drive alone.

What if they have big car accident? Who pay? Of course YOU.

Traffic ticket is a different story because you teach your 16 years old to not park illegal parking in first place... It's his/her responsible to ignore your warning and have to pay himself/herself.

As for what age it's appropriate to give a child a cell phone, I think it depends a lot on knowing your particular child very well. I got a cell phone at 16 because my parents wanted it as a safety thing when I started driving. But I NEVER abused it. On the other hand, there are probably people 18 and older who for whatever reason are not mature enough to have a cell phone.

My son use pre-paid cell phone (with limit card) without contract because I trust my eldest son's maturity. It's only simple mobile phone without internet, pictures, etc. Alan haven't yet because he is not mature enough to use it... Common of children use pre-paid cell phone in Europe.

It is times when parents think they are doing their best by working two jobs to bring extra money to the household, their children fall through the cracks. :Ohno:

(puts gloves back on).. since i have read this.. I want to get Lieblingg attention.. she mis-read some posts..

Rose Immortal: Let's say I had a 16 year old, and he/she went out driving without my supervision, and got a traffic ticket. You'd better believe I'd make that kid go to court and pay the money out of his/her own pocket or do whatever community service was demanded as a result of the ticket. Or if the kid didn't have a job, I'd make him/her "earn" the money from me through chores, or something like that.

Lieblingg: Well, I would say it's your responsible, not 16 years old teenager. Why? Because you let teenager drive alone.
Traffic ticket is a different story because you teach your 16 years old to not park illegal parking in first place... It's his/her responsible to ignore your warning and have to pay himself/herself.

---------------

Leiblingg..... Rose Immortal said.. "went out driving without my supervision"

but you said.. "Because you let teenager drive alone"...

Rose Immortal mean that.."didnt LET her kid to drive alone.. the kid went out WITHOUT her permission...."

thats perfect example that I went through last year.. my daughter and her friend went out joyriding in her friend's car.. both got into accident and wrecked the car... her friend's mother and i agreed to pay upon the damages and fines split 1/2.... so I took my daughter to court.. the judge gave me few choices.. pay $, or sent her to displince camp or do community services..
I explained the judge that I have large family and my income is limted.. so the best decision for me to send her displince camp and do community services.. that will pay up on her friend's mother fees... judge agreed and wanted update.. if she continue cause problems...

see what i mean.. I am not letting my daughter get away what she has done.. therefore... it wasnt my car.. her friend drove it and wrecked it.. it doesnt mean its their responisble.. I took my daughter to be part of it.. taught her lesson.. why? she should have know better.. she should have stand up and say.. ITS WRONG.. or stop her from doing it..

same concept with sex phone...both boys TOUCHED it and LISTENED it... your boy should stand up and say ITS WRONG..

Other thing.. Alan didnt tell you sooner that Ken's mother isnt home.. he should know better that home alone you dont accept and let you know.. umm.. like you said. you put trust in your boys and they openly talk to you .. I guess that they didnt...

I am trying to understimate you guys which are fair or not..
one thing I disagreed with Crazymomma's aunt.. I looked up the laws.. there is no law.. only if you take to court.. its up to judge decisions..

One more thing.. Lieblingg..

You should talk to Ken's mother.. that she can sue or file complaint to sex phone company that lady (or ladies) should hang up after they hear child/children on the phone ...... they should say.. "you are under 18 age and not allow to be on this service please hang up..."

DoofusMama said:

You should talk to Ken's mother.. that she can sue or file complaint to sex phone company that lady (or ladies) should hang up after they hear child/children on the phone ...... they should say.. "you are under 18 age and not allow to be on this service please hang up..."

Yeah, I'm with you on that one, But what if Ken and Alan didn't say anything? How would they know it was a child's voice if they didn't speak only listen? Are they suppose to ask if they are above the age of 18 before begin talking to them? I dunno how it works because I never use it before. :giggle:

DoofusMama said:
(puts gloves back on).. since i have read this.. I want to get Lieblingg attention.. she mis-read some posts..

Rose Immortal: Let's say I had a 16 year old, and he/she went out driving without my supervision, and got a traffic ticket. You'd better believe I'd make that kid go to court and pay the money out of his/her own pocket or do whatever community service was demanded as a result of the ticket. Or if the kid didn't have a job, I'd make him/her "earn" the money from me through chores, or something like that.

Lieblingg: Well, I would say it's your responsible, not 16 years old teenager. Why? Because you let teenager drive alone.

---------------

Leiblingg..... Rose Immortal said.. "went out driving without my supervision"

but you said.. "Because you let teenager drive alone"...

Rose Immortal mean that.."didnt LET her kid to drive alone.. the kid went out WITHOUT her permission...."

Forgive me for not make clarify in my post enough.

That´s what I mean many things "You let teenager drive alone" is:

Example:
You take car key with you to prevent your children to use your key car instead of leave car key on the table, hang or whatever open for the children see and then take it and go out alone... then car accident...... cost a lot of money... It´s your supersivon to take care of your resonsible to prevent your children to do something... car key...

OR

You never know your children use your car key to drive off at midnight while you are sleep... It´s your supersivon to take care of your responsible to prevent your children do something alone. IS take your car key with you in the bedroom...

OR

You leave your car key in your car without pay attention that your children drive off alone...

This is an example what I am talking about is your own responsible...

If you trust your children´s maturity to drive alone but make sure that they should not park on illegal parking or be careful to not drive fast.... It´s their responsible for neglect your warning in first place.

thats perfect example that I went through last year.. my daughter and her friend went out joyriding in her friend's car.. both got into accident and wrecked the car... her friend's mother and i agreed to pay upon the damages and fines split 1/2.... so I took my daughter to court.. the judge gave me few choices.. pay $, or sent her to displince camp or do community services..
I explained the judge that I have large family and my income is limted.. so the best decision for me to send her displince camp and do community services.. that will pay up on her friend's mother fees... judge agreed and wanted update.. if she continue cause problems...

First of all I want to question you:
Did your daughter´s friend´s mother allow her to drive alone with your daughter?
If yes, it´s her mother´s responsible.

If you and your daughter´s friend´s mother didn´t know that their children went off without permission then you and her mother are responsible to this... pay the cost etc.

If your daughter went off with her friend without your permission then she deserve your ground...

see what i mean.. I am not letting my daughter get away what she has done.. therefore... it wasnt my car.. her friend drove it and wrecked it.. it doesnt mean its their responisble.. I took my daughter to be part of it.. taught her lesson.. why? she should have know better.. she should have stand up and say.. ITS WRONG.. or stop her from doing it..

Yes, see above... If her friend´s mother allow her to use her car to drive with your daughter is her responsible...

What you doing right with your daughter because she disrespect you.

same concept with sex phone...both boys TOUCHED it and LISTENED it... your boy should stand up and say ITS WRONG..

I can´t answer to this yet until I get Ken´s mother´s side then....... I really don´t know either Ken know Ken´s parent´s rule for not touch phone or not. As my rule - my children are not allow to touch my phone unless they get my permission. They get ground from me if they use my phone without my permission. I have no problem with my children to respect my rule but Ken? :dunno:

Other thing.. Alan didnt tell you sooner that Ken's mother isnt home.. he should know better that home alone you dont accept and let you know.. umm.. like you said. you put trust in your boys and they openly talk to you .. I guess that they didnt...

Yes, my children openly talk to us without fear when there´re problem or they made mistakes.

You made a correct point ... like what I said before that none of children are prefect as angel.

All what we knows is during school holiday, Alan spent most at Ken´s house at mornings and Ken at us at afternoons as long as they are happy. I was surprised as Alan told me about this last night for a first time because I didn´t know about this. I told him why he never told me about this before. Alan was like :eek: and said that he thought we know but we didn´t and told me that we also leave them alone for few hours, too. I replied: "did I leave you and Danny alone with your friends in my house all the day in everyday"? He answer No. I said to him that I trust him and Danny alone in my house for few hours sometimes, not all the day in EVERYDAY with friends without my supersivon. It´s not acceptance. I also told him that I feel hurt that I didnt know about this. Alan apologied me and thought we know because we met Ken´s parents quite often. I :hug: him back and told him to not worry and explain him that it´s not acceptance to leave Ken alone all the day in EVERYDAY which too much, if one to two hours sometimes is okay.

Example I go doctor with Alan to leave Danny alone for few hours or shopping because Danny don´t want to come with us. I told him to not bring his friends in my house until we are back and explain him why ... It´s up to Danny decide either he can stay alone or go out with his mates until we are back. He deserve our trust. They know their friends in my house during my absence is not acceptance but Ken´s mother? :dunno:

I am trying to understimate you guys which are fair or not..

No problem, I appreciate your open talk and tell me what you think... sometimes I can give you right.

one thing I disagreed with Crazymomma's aunt.. I looked up the laws.. there is no law.. only if you take to court.. its up to judge decisions..

What Crazymomma´s aunt say the exactly same as German law about parental´s supersivon ...

Last edited:
Sorry you went through the situation. :( So Liebling, you're right you don't have to pay half of the bill. Ken’s mother is responsible for the phone bill because she did not supervise them. And she needs to go to the parent class and ACTS like a parent she is now since Ken's birth. And she can’t give them privacy because they’re LITTLE. They have no expectation of privacy in the bedroom or the next room (kitchen, living room, shed, closet, etc) if the parents have a choice to go in because they’re kids. I would just go in the bedroom and check on my kids. They know my rule. If Ken's mother choose to file a civil lawsuit (I don't know much about the Europe's laws), just tell the judge why you refused and tell the judge your side of story. I'm sure the judge will tell her that she lost her case because she didn't supervise the children in her home. Make me scratch my head, "Where is Ken's mom???" Jeez. As for the ages, the children should be left alone at home while parents are at work or left with the older sibling who doesn't want to watch the younger sibling(s). They're not matured.

As for the phone, children have to ask for the permission. If they grab the phone like they're teens or adults, soo I unplug it. They get pissing off at me. :D It works. I told them, "Hey, you suppose to ask for my permission but you didn't. So no phone today for you. Scoot you two, read a book or study your vocabulary for the test on Friday." "But my friend is callin' me..." Cut. "Sorry, you have a lot of time to chat in school." It's a wonderful feeling to be a parent. I enjoy the parenthood.

This reminded me one time two years ago, when my daughter was invited to her friend's home. And her friend who thinks and acts like a late teen (she was only 11, my daughter was only 10). She picked up the phone and called up the boys outside of the city's area code. She racked up the phone bills. Her mom was either sleeping or going out to places. Her oldest daughter was 17 that time and she was in the house. She believed her daughters' story that it WAS my daughter who dialed those boys’ numbers. But my daughter does not know anyone from outside of the city's area code. The mother and her daughters moved in a year from other city. So they know those boys, my daughter grew up here since birth. She demanded I pay for those bills which I flatly refused. She filed the civil lawsuit. I told her to go ahead and file it. Got a court date on the letter in the mail and went there at 8:30 a.m. I explained in the court (darn no time for interpreter but I managed to talk and listen carefully over the silly speakers in the court) that my daughter does not know who those boys are from the city and that lady and her daughters moved in a year from other city.

And she did not supervise her children because she was heavy sleeping or going out and letting the oldest daughter who was 17 staying with the younger one. And my daughter does not chat on their phone with them. She was only listening and giggling. So the judge’s verdict after the hearing? She lost her case. She had to attend the parent counseling, parenting class and PAYS her own bills or risk losing her daughters by placing them in the foster home. Luckily for me, but left me with big migraine headaches and an upside-down stomach. My daughter determined to break up the friendship with them because they lied about her. She only have to dial in my city's area code, nothing outside of it as she was been taught since she was 8 and limits the calls to a couple minutes.

Whitewolf1970 said:
Sorry you went through the situation. :( So Liebling, you're right you don't have to pay half of the bill. Ken’s mother is responsible for the phone bill because she did not supervise them. And she needs to go to the parent class and ACTS like a parent she is now since Ken's birth. And she can’t give them privacy because they’re LITTLE. They have no expectation of privacy in the bedroom or the next room (kitchen, living room, shed, closet, etc) if the parents have a choice to go in because they’re kids. I would just go in the bedroom and check on my kids. They know my rule. If Ken's mother choose to file a civil lawsuit (I don't know much about the Europe's laws), just tell the judge why you refused and tell the judge your side of story. I'm sure the judge will tell her that she lost her case because she didn't supervise the children in her home. Make me scratch my head, "Where is Ken's mom???" Jeez. As for the ages, the children should be left alone at home while parents are at work or left with the older sibling who doesn't want to watch the younger sibling(s). They're not matured.

As for the phone, children have to ask for the permission. If they grab the phone like they're teens or adults, soo I unplug it. They get pissing off at me. :D It works. I told them, "Hey, you suppose to ask for my permission but you didn't. So no phone today for you. Scoot you two, read a book or study your vocabulary for the test on Friday." "But my friend is callin' me..." Cut. "Sorry, you have a lot of time to chat in school." It's a wonderful feeling to be a parent. I enjoy the parenthood.

This reminded me one time two years ago, when my daughter was invited to her friend's home. And her friend who thinks and acts like a late teen (she was only 11, my daughter was only 10). She picked up the phone and called up the boys outside of the city's area code. She racked up the phone bills. Her mom was either sleeping or going out to places. Her oldest daughter was 17 that time and she was in the house. She believed her daughters' story that it WAS my daughter who dialed those boys’ numbers. But my daughter does not know anyone from outside of the city's area code. The mother and her daughters moved in a year from other city. So they know those boys, my daughter grew up here since birth. She demanded I pay for those bills which I flatly refused. She filed the civil lawsuit. I told her to go ahead and file it. Got a court date on the letter in the mail and went there at 8:30 a.m. I explained in the court (darn no time for interpreter but I managed to talk and listen carefully over the silly speakers in the court) that my daughter does not know who those boys are from the city and that lady and her daughters moved in a year from other city.

And she did not supervise her children because she was heavy sleeping or going out and letting the oldest daughter who was 17 staying with the younger one. And my daughter does not chat on their phone with them. She was only listening and giggling. So the judge’s verdict after the hearing? She lost her case. She had to attend the parent counseling, parenting class and PAYS her own bills or risk losing her daughters by placing them in the foster home. Luckily for me, but left me with big migraine headaches and an upside-down stomach. My daughter determined to break up the friendship with them because they lied about her. She only have to dial in my city's area code, nothing outside of it as she was been taught since she was 8 and limits the calls to a couple minutes.

ohh oyu ahve a daughter???? thought you dont have a kids ?

DeafMonkey said:
ohh oyu ahve a daughter???? thought you dont have a kids ?

I have two kids (a daughter and a son, they're 12 and 10) I just put in a profile as stated, "A hearing-impaired mom of two."

DoofusMama said:

Super :thumb: I will advise her to do that.

Your word remind me of Danny... I asked Danny to do me a favor to phone 0180 to company for me. Danny is glad to do for me and order Juice maker from TV commerical last summer. A lady asked him how old is he and explain that she is not responsible because of under 18 age and then hung on him before Danny want to tell her that I´m deaf and need her fax number. I thank Danny and then wrote a letter to company explain to add fax number on TV commerical for deaf people to order but no reply... :mad2: I thought a lady from sex shop should say the same to children... It look like a lady want money... and giggle with them... which it´s no right... I will suggest her to do that but the problem is what Ken´s mother did is illegal accord child protection law. I will advise her to check with lawyer.

Whitewolf1970 said:
I have two kids (a daughter and a son, they're 12 and 10) I just put in a profile as stated, "A hearing-impaired mom of two."

ohhh i got it now .. i thought you dont have a kids that you told me in yahoo messenger lol lol but now i got it now it si so clear to me lol

DeafMonkey said:
ohhh i got it now .. i thought you dont have a kids that you told me in yahoo messenger lol lol but now i got it now it si so clear to me lol

Yahoo messenger? Do I know you? :confused: :Oops:

Whitewolf1970 said:
Sorry you went through the situation. :( So Liebling, you're right you don't have to pay half of the bill. Ken’s mother is responsible for the phone bill because she did not supervise them. And she needs to go to the parent class and ACTS like a parent she is now since Ken's birth. And she can’t give them privacy because they’re LITTLE. They have no expectation of privacy in the bedroom or the next room (kitchen, living room, shed, closet, etc) if the parents have a choice to go in because they’re kids. I would just go in the bedroom and check on my kids. They know my rule.

Yes, that´s exactly

If Ken's mother choose to file a civil lawsuit (I don't know much about the Europe's laws), just tell the judge why you refused and tell the judge your side of story. I'm sure the judge will tell her that she lost her case because she didn't supervise the children in her home. Make me scratch my head, "Where is Ken's mom???" Jeez. As for the ages, the children should be left alone at home while parents are at work or left with the older sibling who doesn't want to watch the younger sibling(s). They're not matured.

Yes, I know German law about parental´s superisvon. Ken´s parent can´t do anything to file a lawsuit against me... Why? because they hurt child protection law to neglect their supersivor on little kids... As what you and Crazymomma description sound the same law we have here in Germany. I´m not afraid if they want file a lawsuit against me.

As for the phone, children have to ask for the permission. If they grab the phone like they're teens or adults, soo I unplug it. They get pissing off at me. :D It works. I told them, "Hey, you suppose to ask for my permission but you didn't. So no phone today for you. Scoot you two, read a book or study your vocabulary for the test on Friday." "But my friend is callin' me..." Cut. "Sorry, you have a lot of time to chat in school."

What you doing right to discipline your children to not do anything... They should learn their lesson for not disrespect your rule. I would do the same if my children do that to me because disrespect parent´s rule is not acceptance.

It's a wonderful feeling to be a parent. I enjoy the parenthood.

:D true...

And she did not supervise her children because she was heavy sleeping or going out and letting the oldest daughter who was 17 staying with the younger one. And my daughter does not chat on their phone with them. She was only listening and giggling. So the judge’s verdict after the hearing? She lost her case. [/B] She had to attend the parent counseling, parenting class and PAYS her own bills or risk losing her daughters by placing them in the foster home. Luckily for me, but left me with big migraine headaches and an upside-down stomach. My daughter determined to break up the friendship with them because they lied about her. She only have to dial in my city's area code, nothing outside of it as she was been taught since she was 8 and limits the calls to a couple minutes.

wow, I can´t beleive you had been through bad times like this to being accuss by her. I´m not surprised that she lost her case... No matter who dial - your or her daughter but her mother STILL is responsible to neglect her supersivorn. A mother suppose to teach her daughter to respect her rule to not use outside of city area.

CrazyMomma said:
Oooookaaaay.. I guess Kevin is not ready to be responsible to be left alone at home.... He can't be trust or something... Time to put him in the daycare after school whether if he like it or not.. :aw:

Exactly
Cheri´s post
Crazymomma,

I don't understand what your point of your post about two jobs? It doesn't matter. If her son was home alone and brought a friend over to mess around with the phone, Kevin is the one who is wrong here, Second of all, If the mother has doubts that Kevin can't be responsible being home alone without using the phone or answer the door, then he shouldn't be home alone or brought a friend over the house when there is no supervisor adult in the home. Now that knowing that Kevin's mother found out that they were playing with the phone, She should be the one grounded her own son because it happened in her own home and while there are no adults watching those two children. They are young children yet, if the mother is not gotta be home she is supposed to be going through ground rules with her son, what not to do, what is allow to do. If she didn't do those, That's her problem, her fault. I am with your Aunt on this whole thing, She knows the law she knows who's responsible.

Exactly... Ken is only a child - no siblings. I would not let Alan alone in my house without Danny... Oh nooo...

Last edited:
Back