Meth Labs

I know my county very well and there aren't major problem with meth labs (very uncommon), so most problem with meth labs are in northern AL and far southern AL.

I'm surprised about New Orleans doesn't have very many, so they are more crack and heroin.

I'm afraid I can't help you.

The map says my county, Hill County TX, has 1 lab. 1. :lol:

This is a map of "reported" labs. It probably makes up <1%

The map says my county, Hill County TX, has 1 lab. 1. :lol:

This is a map of "reported" labs. It probably makes up <1%

Bold - that's assumption.

The map is only based after caught and reported by local authorities.

The DEA's meth lab register lists locations that were reported to be clandestine drug laboratories based on reports by local law enforcement agencies. The labs stay on the site until local authorities contact the DEA and inform them it has been decontaminated or demolished.

As for the rest, it wasn't an "assumption." It was an educated guess.

Did you look at map from link? I said NOT ALL AREA have meth labs, so there are many counties with zero meth labs.

You are funny about I'm incorrect about my home county, so the map says so.

I know my county very well and there aren't major problem with meth labs (very uncommon), so most problem with meth labs are in northern AL and far southern AL.

I'm surprised about New Orleans doesn't have very many, so they are more crack and heroin.

that's a huge assumption.

exactly!!! therefore the map is incomplete and inaccurate.

in fact... the title of OP is wrong too since these meth labs have already been caught and demolished... therefore "do you live near a meth lab" is incorrect.

a correct title would be "Did you used to live near a meth lab?"

that's a huge assumption.

For my area, not really, that's not assumption and I only got information from local law enforcements, residents, neighbors and county news about situation with our county.

As for the rest, it wasn't an "assumption." It was an educated guess.

That's assumption to me, unless you have to prove with source and I'm seriously doubt about under 1%.

For my area, not really, that's not assumption and I only got information from local law enforcements, residents, neighbors and county news about situation with our county.

they don't know it yet so far.

That's assumption to me, unless you have to prove with source and I'm seriously doubt about under 1%.

you don't have anything to prove him wrong either or to cast a doubt.

exactly!!! therefore the map is incomplete and inaccurate.

in fact... the title of OP is wrong too since these meth labs have already been caught and demolished... therefore "do you live near a meth lab" is incorrect.

a correct title would be "Did you used to live near a meth lab?"

I'm only posted an article with original title (the article title), so don't blame on me for any title that you don't like.

Obviously, you don't know about my area and we don't live in meth infested county.

that's a big assumption.... :lol:

the best place to manufacture meth/drug is in a nice quiet town because everybody minds their own business and keeps it to themselves.

you don't have anything to prove him wrong either or to cast a doubt.

There is no prove about how many homes are meth labs went unreported because they aren't caught by local authorities, so I doubtfully it is under 1%.

There is no prove about how many homes are meth labs went unreported because they aren't caught by local authorities, so I doubtfully it is under 1%.

ah..... grasshopper.... much to learn..... :cool2:

hence.... inaccurate and incomplete.

You have choice: don't come or correct by yourself with own post.

I'm disappointed that my thread went trashed because of you and TXGolfer.

You have choice: don't come or correct by yourself with own post.

I'm disappointed that my thread went trashed because of you and TXGolfer.

incorrect. the reason why this thread has not gone to the way you want is because you're being very stubborn and close-minded.

I'm really surprised that you can't even see a simple error with your understanding of this subject. You need to calm down and stop being stubborn. go back to beginning and read our posts very carefully and calmly. maybe discuss about it with your friends.

Back