Meth Labs

Don't even have to look. The answer is yes.....we all do.

Don't even have to look. The answer is yes.....we all do.

Incorrect, not all area have meth labs.

This link contain interactive map to spot the counties.

My county had 7 meth labs.

incorrect.

yes. these meth labs have already been busted and demolished so far.

incorrect.

Did you look at map from link? I said NOT ALL AREA have meth labs, so there are many counties with zero meth labs.

You are funny about I'm incorrect about my home county, so the map says so.

Hmm, and I thought Alaska was the capital meth lab state of all USA.

Sarah-Palin-Meth-Labs-Small-Sticker-(5299).jpg

Did you look at map from link? I said NOT ALL AREA have meth labs, so there are many counties with zero meth labs.
again... incorrect.

it's not very difficult to know that DEA/FBI/etc do not know yet so far. that's why the map isn't showing meth labs in some area.

You are funny about I'm incorrect about my home county, so the map says so.
I wasn't joking. you need to learn how to think deep. the map is completely inaccurate and outdated. I'm very sure that there are more than 7 meth labs in your county.

again... incorrect.

it's not very difficult to know that DEA/FBI/etc do not know yet so far. that's why the map isn't showing meth labs in some area.

I wasn't joking. you need to learn how to think deep. the map is completely inaccurate and outdated. I'm very sure that there are more than 7 meth labs in your county.

Feel free to hollering with all "incorrect".

I'm not going to listening, however the map in link that I gave and it isn't outdated - last updated in 2012 and it isn't inaccurate.

Feel free to hollering with all "incorrect".

I'm not going to listening, however the map in link that I gave and it isn't outdated - last updated in 2012 and it isn't inaccurate.

I'm sorry you can't understand a simple thing. maybe I'm not explaining it to you right but we'll just move on and hopefully you'll figure it out.

I'm sorry you can't understand a simple thing. maybe I'm not explaining it to you right but we'll just move on and hopefully you'll figure it out.

Go ahead and move on.

Saw on the news the other day about Meth Labs and Realtors are not required to report a house for rent to a prospective tenant that is for rent or sale...you have to call the DEA or another agency (slips my mind now)...to find out if the house was in fact, a former Meth House....

One owner of a House for sale, quoted that he had spent over $10,000 to clean up that house before trying to sell it again....and the people that bought it did not know it was a former Meth House....And renters are in the dark also...not really knowing if the House was a Math House, until they get sick or their kids get sick.....

And surely, no matter where you live...in an exclusive area or even a dump...it could be a former Meth House....it's up to you to do ur homework and check it all out before renting or buying until the Laws are somewhat changed and require Realtors to inform prospective tenants and buyers of the fact.

This was in Florida...I don't know about other states or cities....

Saw on the news the other day about Meth Labs and Realtors are not required to report a house for rent to a prospective tenant that is for rent or sale...you have to call the DEA or another agency (slips my mind now)...to find out if the house was in fact, a former Meth House....

One owner of a House for sale, quoted that he had spent over $10,000 to clean up that house before trying to sell it again....and the people that bought it did not know it was a former Meth House....And renters are in the dark also...not really knowing if the House was a Math House, until they get sick or their kids get sick.....

And surely, no matter where you live...in an exclusive area or even a dump...it could be a former Meth House....it's up to you to do ur homework and check it all out before renting or buying until the Laws are somewhat changed and require Realtors to inform prospective tenants and buyers of the fact.

This was in Florida...I don't know about other states or cities....

Is there something that can be kept under surveillance tab? I'm not hip on drug culture, but uhh for example:

Unusually high electrical usage (according to electric bills) might indicate marijuana growing businesses, in which black-light and heat light lamps are used to culture the cannabis hemp during the growth process.

What about meth? Is there a special equipment that might be considered as a loophole?

I've heard of Breaking Bad tv show, but I never bothered to buy at a local dvd store.

Is there something that can be kept under surveillance tab? I'm not hip on drug culture, but uhh for example:

Unusually high electrical usage (according to electric bills) might indicate marijuana growing businesses, in which black-light and heat light lamps are used to culture the cannabis hemp during the growth process.

What about meth? Is there a special equipment that might be considered as a loophole?

I've heard of Breaking Bad tv show, but I never bothered to buy at a local dvd store.

for meth lab... very simple. the smell. but if it got to the point where the odor is so strong... that's a bomb waiting to explode. that's why a mobile home is a popular choice for meth lab. just park somewhere far in middle of nowhere and you're good. but that is difficult to do in metropolitan area so they camp out in abandoned warehouse or apartment.

for meth lab... very simple. the smell. but if it got to the point where the odor is so strong... that's a bomb waiting to explode. that's why a mobile home is a popular choice for meth lab. just park somewhere far in middle of nowhere and you're good.

No doubt!

That's personal attack - not cool.

See #10 - time to move on.

It's not a personal attack at all. Everyone is trying to help you. My guess is that there are at least 30 Meth Labs in your county alone.

BTW, Post 10 was directed at Jiro.

MOVE ON - that's simple.

If you don't bother to look so don't post here - this thread isn't place to debate and it is only related to CNN website with map.

MOVE ON - that's simple.

If you don't bother to look so don't post here - this thread isn't place to debate and it is only related to CNN website with map.

nobody is debating in here. we are telling you that you misunderstood the map.

nobody is debating in here. we are telling you that you misunderstood the map.

I know my county very well and there aren't major problem with meth labs (very uncommon), so most problem with meth labs are in northern AL and far southern AL.

I'm surprised about New Orleans doesn't have very many, so they are more crack and heroin.

Back