Metals to Avoid Using for Body Piercing

That is gross! Do you want to get like this? View attachment 20855

Sent from my iPad using AllDeaf

I think anyone that does that to their face has some serious problem with body images . If I had kid that wanted to do this I would have their head examined . You have to be :crazy: to want to look like that.

I think anyone that does that to their face has some serious problem with body images . If I had kid that wanted to do this I would have their head examined . You have to be :crazy: to want to look like that.

He look like 20's. He might learned from his parent have a body piercing and friends have one too. Who know. I got a picture and posted it here from Facebook. I saw many people comments over millions. They criticizing and judging on his look like. He wanted to show the world for the attention how he is brave. I can't imagine when he eat a good and chew through his teeth and holes and dry in mouth. Yike! Yes it's crazy. I knew the most African, Brazilian and Pacific Indian have an exotic body pierces. Now in the USA is the worst weird body piercings.

Have you seem the pic if the guy that has gauges in his ankles? That shit is crazy. It looks like they must have pierced behind his Achilles' tendon, otherwise he wouldn't be able to walk. But if it ever gets infected yeah he won't be able to walk.

Two teenagers decided to lace mercury in cigarettes and smoke it! That was back in 80's and unfortunately they didn't live long afterwards.

That is true. But my dad started smoking when he was 13 years old in 60's. Then teenagers do drugs in 80's until now. The body piercing for teenager in 90's until now. The parents had approve to allow their teen child to take a navel pierce, tongue piercing, right lower lip piercing and also tattoo at age 16. I will not let my child to take a body pierces or tattoo until 18 years old. The important is educate my child to aware how it's dangerous and risk for body piercing and tattoo when they are become teen. The herion sypine is very dangerous because it have metal and lead inside. It can affect to health and cause infection like body pierces with metal.

Last edited:
If you like wearing earrings made of Nickel, but get a skin rash or something not very serious, my doctor told me to use clear fingernail polish on the Nickel that touches your skin. My daughter would get a light little rash from the Nickel in snaps on shirts, and the doctor told her she could do the clear nail polish thing with earrings too. Only try the clear nail polish trick if you do not have a severe allergy from Nickel. I know this was all more about body piercings, but thought I would pass the clear nail polish trick on for those that it may help.

Two teenagers decided to lace mercury in cigarettes and smoke it! That was back in 80's and unfortunately they didn't live long afterwards.

As for lead, once gets in human body, it will NEVER come out.

As for Mercury, it is very highly restrictive materials, meaning it is almost impossible to get mercury legally, but for lead, it was close to being highly restrictive but EPA decided not to do so due to ammo requirements.

Seriously, Mercury is AWESOME metal! Very awesome! But, its vapor, unfortunately is very lethal.

Wrong on lead, I was a state licensed worker.
Lead can be removed from the body, and fast at that.... Its call Chelation Theraphy. Young children love lead based paints as it tastes like sugar to them, and the colors help make it more appealing to them ( lead based paints banned in 1978 for residental use, but still used on bridges..ect...)
Old homes still have it, china still make toys with it and kids still get sick from it.
Chelation therapy - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

Bullets are under the gun as well, must use lead free for hunting in some areas as well as fishing lures.

They will phase out CFL bulbs, it was intended as temporary until replacement energy efficient bulb invented. That is LED, now it is getting everywhere. I prefer LED over CFL.

I dont like the $20 to $80 price tags

Back