Memorial of my sister (childhood pictures/artwork)

Thank you for sticky, Roadrunner... :hug: Something, I would like to ask you... What you edited to fix something in my post?

{Mod Reply: You had a simple typo--instead of the word; 'her', you had 'him'. ;) ~RR}

Thank you all for share your support with me here. :hug:

Last edited by a moderator:
I cried when I saw all those pictures of your sister and her life. My heart goes out to you and your family for your great loss.

Bluerobin said:
I cried when I saw all those pictures of your sister and her life. My heart goes out to you and your family for your great loss.

*nodding* It´s hurt to look the childhood pictures of my sister and me and then post here. It´s not just pictures, I posted here but many pictures here...

thank you :hug:

It touched my heart when I saw pictures of your sister. She was a beautiful girl. You have created lovely artworks in a memory of her.
:hug:

I feel very sympathy for your loss of your sister. My condolence goes to you and your family. All those pictures/artworks are very beautiful. :hug:

Hey Liebling! beautiful sister and great artwork!! I got tears when read this thread/looked pictures, I am so sorry for ur loss loved one :hugs:

Very beautiful artworks ya made of your sister in it, and very beautiful flowers too... My condolence goes to you and your family.

Aw Liebling, these pictures that you posted of you and your sister made my eyes watery here, I bet you missed her, and it must hurt to look at them again but the memories will never fade....

You two are so pretty!

Hope it helps you to strength in healing with your grief in making some good artworks of your sister.

I haven't seen her for at least 20 years, the long dark hair will always stay with me in memory.

Attachments

• bird.jpg
    bird.jpg
    10.8 KB · Views: 15
Wow, awsome and beautiful artwork and pixs. My condolences are with you and your family. I understand that you cant accept her death. I have been through when my grandpa's death. I couldn't deal with his death and did not accept. I also did not get over with his death till approx almost two yrs. Cause he was very very close to me I ever had in my life.

Wow, you had me in tears :(

I have two beautiful younger sisters - I cannot imagine losing one of them :(

My youngest sister is spending her summer in China right now so am deathly worried about her.

My heart goes out to you and your loss. *HUGS*

The pics of your sister before the drugs. She was very beautiful. You must miss her so much. :)

PurrMeow said:
Wow, awsome and beautiful artwork and pixs. My condolences are with you and your family. I understand that you cant accept her death. I have been through when my grandpa's death. I couldn't deal with his death and did not accept. I also did not get over with his death till approx almost two yrs. Cause he was very very close to me I ever had in my life.

I´m very sorry to hear about the loss of your beloved Grandpa. I can understand it´s very hard to get it over. It´s hard for me to beleive it´s really true.

{Mod Reply: You had a simple typo--instead of the word; 'her', you had 'him'. ~RR}

Ahhhh I got it... I didn´t notice it... Thank you for correct... :thumb:

Thank you all again for your loving support posts here. I will never forget you all for your loving support here. :hug:

My brother told me via email yesterday that they all went to Park last Friday to scatter my sister´s ashes. They put ashes around a young tree right in front of a bench that my sister love to sit on. He took some photos and will send me one.

lieb i know how you feel

i still not believe my 2 cousins are gone been gone for almost 12 years now
they were 16 when they were killed in car accident
i miss them terribly

you are not alone smile

Last edited:
Back