Memorial of my sister (childhood pictures/artwork)

It's beautiful artworks and pixs...this touches my heart... :tears:

It make me cry when i see those beautiful flowers and pictures of your beautiful sister and ... sure to have nice memories yet know it hard to accept .. you all your family are in my thoughts and pray...

at the moment the one I love is dying and the life support will turn off within 24 hours when we all have to agree :sigh: :tears:

:sadwave:

This is the first time I came across this thread, How did I missed this? It brought tears down my eyes, Liebling. :( It is much of tragedies when ones die from drugs. You know I remembered this actor, I forgot his name he wanted the drug dealer to be charge with murder of his son that sold his son drugs. I thought it wasn't such a bad idea because everyone knows that people take drugs because drugs alter the brain. Your sister was struggled with ill-effects of drugs, she couldn't help herself, and nobody could. I felt sad that she had to die so young. I wish people will realized that drugs effect their whole lives, could die too.

Thanks Liebling for sharing such a beauitful art works and her pictures with ya and her alone. The same time it's sad and I'm sure you took it real hard because I would too if anything happened to my sisters. :hug:

Lieb, you did an excellent job on creating your artwork for your sis. first of all, those are beautiful flowers at her memorial.

I'm sure your sis is watching over you and family, she's smiling at what you're doing for her.

I still feel for you and know its hard to grieve your loved one. but remember we're all here for you!

Hugs!

Thank you again for your loving support :hug:

I received mobile phone from my brother saying that he is pleased with the pictures, I created. (I mailed the pictures and things for his birthday few days ago). He said that Sue would of laughed at being angel. Oh yeah, I know Sue´s typish person. :)

My co-worker told me in her opinion today that I should not add Sue on angel with wing. I was like eh? and asked her why? She said because she was raised to beleive that she should not talk bad things about dead people whom they did crime in the past. Oh yeah, drugs issue got my sister crime - she mugged people for money, burglar, was in jail etc. I said to her that I only focus good memory about her BEFORE she started with drugs. She said in her opinion that the pictures I created should be remain but without angel...

What do you think of this?

Liebling:-))) said:
Thank you again for your loving support :hug:

I received mobile phone from my brother saying that he is pleased with the pictures, I created. (I mailed the pictures and things for his birthday few days ago). He said that Sue would of laughed at being angel. Oh yeah, I know Sue´s typish person. :)

My co-worker told me in her opinion today that I should not add Sue on angel with wing. I was like eh? and asked her why? She said because she was raised to beleive that she should not talk bad things about dead people whom they did crime in the past. Oh yeah, drugs issue got my sister crime - she mugged people for money, burglar, was in jail etc. I said to her that I only focus good memory about her BEFORE she started with drugs. She said in her opinion that the pictures I created should be remain but without angel...

What do you think of this?

Don't let an opinion by some other person outside of 'family' work its way in you Liebling. Just follow your heart and for what you have done reveals what's in your heart while you dedicate these beautiful artwork, honoring and creating a memorial piece for your sister.

Also, if you were able to 'forgive' your sister, the things of the past, how much more can 'He' forgive her? ;)

Just continue with what you've been doing....this also gives you some closure as well as providing 'others' something to either 'think or reconsider doing' after seeing what you have compiled so far...surely and hopefully, at least one person who is down that alley (doing such drastic things like drugs, etc.) will turn away from it and give 'life' another opportunity to live and appreciate for. ;)

~RR

wow Liebling You made my arms goose pumps to see beautiful pictures with art work in the heaven.

She is in peace and watch over you and family :angel:

Thanks for share all beautiful artworks and pictures with us !

I do still miss my beloved Mom for 16 years. She always be my Guardian Angel

Liebling: This is very sad to lose ur sister to the drug but still u have had a good memory of ur sister in the past and I love the way u have done with ur artwork with her in aneglic.... Please accept my sympathy for u and all ur family! I do agree with RR... if I was u I would keep on doing it and ignore anyone who say anything abt my sister like that... Like RR said just follow ur heart... :) I have lost my father in 1979 when I was abt 24 yrs old to the cancer... I did not believe that he was really gone and I have had cried a lot lately for the last 3 or 4 yrs to finally accept it....it was gone but I still have a good memory of my dear father...it was so painful and heartbroke but now I am at peace... I also lost my aunt (my mother's twin sister)passed away in 1988 during my college yr to the stupid cancer... (sighs..) And before that, my mother's father, my gramp, he died by killed himself due to his marrow cancer... he couldn't stand it so he kill himself in his old truck instead of in our house which happened at midnite sometimes... while we all in bed! I missed all of them! But I know that they are all up to heaven... :hug: Liebling, be strong and be faith...

Liebling, your artwork about your sister made my heart beat stronger...can see the love you have of your sister thru your beauuuuuutiful artwork! Don't let anyone stop you from doing that. It helps you to do this as part of grieving and healing. You and sister looks beautiful! Thanks for sharing pictures with us of your childhood and as adults.

:hug: I envy you cuz you did a good job with the artwork. I am sure your sister is proud of you doing this from your heart. Dont let other ppl saying bad thing about your sister. Just remmy this she loves you and you loves her and that is important part to heal. :hug:

Leib, I'm very sorry about your sister. I agree with Pom
to ignore what others said anything negative about
your sister. Your own creative and beautiful art
is your own expression.

your art of your sister are very beautiful.. i cried as i read all posts.. it touched my heart.... BIG HUG for you...
SxyPorkie

Very nice, Leibling and my belated condolences for your loss.

LIebling,

as for last few months I took times off from forums for a while. then I return few months ago. Now I am catching up some things. Keep her in your memories of a GREAT time that you had with her during childhood and growing up

HUgz,

belated condolences for your loss again..

Wendy

I fixed your picture. I hope you like it. It is almost perfect.

yoursister.jpg

yoursister2.jpg

Thanks for sharing this with us.

And WebExplorer... wonderful job you did on the picture, a truly beautiful gift!

Thank you Wendy, I´m glad to see you here... Thank you again... :hug:

Webexploer, I´m speechless over that picture, you clean for me... Thank you very very very much.... :hug:

Wow!!! Seeing your artwork really gave me a feeling that I cant describe. My cousin went down the same path as your sister. She became a prostitute in the streets of Phx, AZ and then got busted for drugs. Then, she sobered up for 3 years and got a job and everything until one day she got laid off. That was around after the 9/11 attacks and the economy going downhill after that. She couldnt find a job and turned to drugs again. I am not even sure where she is. My family and I are trying to find her but she is living on the streets again. It is unfortunate so when I saw your artwork, it made me think of her and makes me want to work even harder to try to find her. Wish me luck!!! We grew up together and were very close until she moved away to Texas in our early teens and then getting involved with the wrong crowd in her early 20's introduced her to the serious drugs. The rest is history...makes me grateful that I have never tried drugs.

I am really sorry for your loss.

Back