Memorial of my sister (childhood pictures/artwork)

Thank you Tweetybird :hug:

Here is my artwork... You can see one of artworks - my sister shaved her blond hair is AFTER drugs... and long brown hair is BEFORE drugs.

Some of pictures will come later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Liebling,

Touched by heart goes out for you and your family who lost their love ones..
Beautiful flowers and your artwork are quite Amanzing!

wow beautiful flowers decoration there. I love the flowers.

Wow ur sis is so beautiful woman, and nice artwork u got, surely does inspire me. Good job, Liebling

WOW! so beauiful of flowers and the pictures from artwork wow that is so amazing to see this :)

Very impressive and a beautiful flower display...all the creative art work you created is very touching, awesome and very beautifully crafted. The one with the sunset as a backdrop with birds in flight together, and the 'end' of the walkway/bridge/path with the image of your sister is quite deep and moving to look at. All of them are gracefully marvelous with angelic appeal and beauty!!

Will make this 'sticky' for the time being. ;)

Aw very beauitful flowers you got there for your sister and your sister is quite beauitful as well too....You did an amazing job creating these artworks for your sisters, I just love the soften in them...

The reason, I cut some of pictures because I would not like to share my family pictures to internet without let my famliy know and respect their privacy but me and my sister. I picked some of many pictures to add here.

The picture of my sister and me.

This is last picture was in 2000 - my sister with my boys.

:giggle:

me and my sister

My sister, Great Uncle (died at 25 years ago) and me.

me and my sister

me and my sister

my mom carried my sister and my dad carried me.

I still can´t accept that my sister is really gone for good. It still doesn´t seem real to me... I can´t beleive that I will never see her again. I look at many pictures and have a good memory about us... We had been through bad and good times during childhood... We were very closed... We touch each other every week since I married and live in Germany for years until she choose to change her life and go bad path and choose kind of life she wants, that´s how we grow part... (I told you the story about this in my thread last year). We lost our touch because she depend drugs to neglect her family etc....... I last saw her was in 2000.. We talked like best friends... I am being good listener... She said that she tried to write a letter to me... She did but fewer last was at 2 years ago is Xmas card. She is not same person, I use know as my sister..but I know she is still my sister in my heart but the drugs destoryed her. I mailed Xmas card to her every year to know her know that I didnt forget her.

Back